Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters' Birthday Pictures - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters' Birthday Pictures (27516 Views)

Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) / Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday / Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters' Birthday Pictures by Bigsteveg(m): 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
Shelloween:
With all the money, but this is how you celebrated your twin daughters' birthday? Nigga, I don't know what that Russian woman is feeding you, but it's not cool. This looks more like a couple in school to pick up their daughters and paused suddenly to take pictures.

Moral of the story.... Never marry a white woman, except for a green card though. Mikel looks more like a wifey to me.
Lost priority, not everybody is foolish like you to be throwing money around on 2 yr old birthday. Were u expecting DJ Khaled, Beyonce, PSquare birthday before. #Ode

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters' Birthday Pictures by Innodon(m): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nice family
Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters' Birthday Pictures by Vikky014(f): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Shelloween:
With all the money, but this is how you celebrated your twin daughters' birthday? Nigga, I don't know what that Russian woman is feeding you, but it's not cool. This looks more like a couple in school to pick up their daughters and paused suddenly to take pictures.

Moral of the story.... Never marry a white woman, except for a green card though. Mikel looks more like a wifey to me.
I pity ur mental state.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters' Birthday Pictures by Ugosample(m): 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
Shelloween:

You are talking rubbish

Can you even hear yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters' Birthday Pictures by Adaomalight(f): 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
peanuts?
Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters' Birthday Pictures by olawaleh(m): 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
. coolOwambe things for naija.
Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters' Birthday Pictures by ogbuluj(m): 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Holuwahyomzzy:
[img]https://4.bp..com/-mgQMU_vquTs/Wb4d7YOQmtI/AAAAAAAAEd8/V8T6YE8dwR0E7QMXeYoMgaNFyqLcjXoNwCLcBGAs/s320/05.jpg[/img]

Nigerian Footballer, John Michael Nchekwube Obinna popularly known as Mikel obi, celebrated his twin daughters second birthday.

The former Chelsea star and Super Eagles Captain, mikel obi, along with his Russian wife, Olga Diyachenko, celebrated their twin daughters Ava and Mia.

Mikel's wife, Olga Diyachenko, shared these adorable photos on her IG page and captioned them,

See more photos below;

[img]https://1.bp..com/-K7y_fNiSGx4/Wb4eAtONhPI/AAAAAAAAEeA/0QJm2WmtpVwj3UaK8y13p7m0YjQ0qnD1QCLcBGAs/s320/01.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-cE67Sfb-6Ao/Wb4eBZdtAJI/AAAAAAAAEeE/hvOybUSZGTYAVn8VEwITbRYzLTeFXkDJACLcBGAs/s320/02.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-H5yJJZKEj0c/Wb4eCJmCDLI/AAAAAAAAEeI/kqt43cbTvkAvWVDTP4mlb4kxoXx460lxQCLcBGAs/s320/03.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-qIw2pojCBFM/Wb4eC-8nBhI/AAAAAAAAEeM/0WQczL-0HeMw53xUaSiDNgkTrexPeN1swCLcBGAs/s320/04.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/adorable-photos-from-mikel-obis-twin.html

Cute children

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters' Birthday Pictures by silasweb(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mikel really loves his daughter
Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters' Birthday Pictures by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
HBD kids
Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters' Birthday Pictures by joepapilo(m): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
Shelloween:

who be this one again. ? You expect him to paint the world red before you know he is rich. ?? If he celebrate big you will still complain he is showing off or spending unnecessary while people are suffering in 9ja , for godsake what is wrong in this appreciaton of life.
#I smell hatred here.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters' Birthday Pictures by murjaatu(f): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
If they celerabrate it in a big way now,you will still say they are extravagant
Shelloween:

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters' Birthday Pictures by Sterope(f): 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
Would you have preferred they celebrated the kids' birthday with people the kids do not know and ear damaging noise?

Shelloween:

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters' Birthday Pictures by Isaacvin(m): 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
this is crossbreeding
Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters' Birthday Pictures by jarx: 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
Shelloween:

shey.... they don finish this guy
Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters' Birthday Pictures by Henon: 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
Shelloween:

Read your ranting and check for yourself if you made any sense at all.
Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters' Birthday Pictures by danolorunmo(m): 4:39am On Sep 18, 2017
Another premier league match day has come and gone, with exciting talking points from the weekend. We at grass sports would like to talk about 4 things we learned from the weekend, read on.
1. Liverpool defensive woes continue
Liverpool, a team that has one of the deadliest attacks in the league, is often criticised due to it's frail defence. The story was all the same on Saturday. Matched against a stubborn Burnley side with an even more sturbbon goalkeeper, there was a feeling that Liverpool would struggle coming into this game. More details https://grass-sports..com/2017/09/thoughts-from-premier-league-weekend.html
Re: Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters' Birthday Pictures by chucs: 10:15am On Sep 18, 2017
Shelloween:

What do you know? You think white people show off like we do over here? I bet u haven't seen how people like mark zuckerberg,Abrahimovic etc live their life? Life isn't about show offs.Mind u the girlfriend is a daughter of a Russian millionaire.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria U-17 Eaglets Set For Tomorrow's Match (photos) / Super Eagles Most Talented Team I’ve Ever Coached – Peseiro / The Nigerian Nightmare, Kamaru Usman Retains His World Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.