Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Please Help My Mum Is Dying - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help My Mum Is Dying (28139 Views)

The Doctors Want To Amputate My Mum's Leg. Advice Needed / Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks / How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by promisedwealth(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
OP i understand how you feel exactly i understand every Fear and pain you facing right now i lost a loved one so i understand all i will tell you now is go down o ur kneels their is nothing God can not Do and position ur mind for anything stay stronge ur seblings re looking up to you I pray God heals her !Amen
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by tartarus(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Seek for medical care abroad honestly. No church is going to save your mom. Save your energy and money for medical care abroad. Churches do nothing!! Powerless cretins!

Your mom just needs proper medical care. Funny how Africans think saying a couple of words and closing their eyes tightly will cure diseases. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by ivolt: 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
What you need is the proper diagnosis.

Go to the nearest federal teaching hospital.
Or you can research foreign hospitals if you can foot the bill.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by aleezbet(f): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
@jrerico1,
Kindly chat me via WhatsApp on 07033302226, I will give you my pastor's number. He's at Egbeda Ibadan, believe me, God works wonder through him and he will NEVER ask you to bring houses or cars....I can bet it with you that your testimony is certain
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by madridguy(m): 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sorry bro, may the healing of God be upon her. Since you're a Catholic, have you tried Sacred Hospital Lantoro, Abeokuta Ogun State.

jrerico1:
Hello Nairalanders

Please don't be offended by my choice of words here because right now as type am in full tears and I hope to find my solution here.
My mun has been sick since 2006 to an unknown sickness and she is dying slowly. We have been to the best hospitals around Delta state (Ubth, Westend, Ogara. Just to mention a few) through out the time of this illness but they have been no out come or what so ever. We have visited the SCOAN on several occasions and almost all the churches around although we are roman Catholic but they have been no solution. We have also gone deep traditionally but we are really confuse right now. I have never seen something like this as am on tears now.

My mum is a devoted Christian and the best Mum Alive, but it seems God has forgotten about us. How will a good woman be on sick for so long? My dad is now feed up of the issue and I can smell it, that he has tried enough to revive her health but she wasn't married nor created like this.

My mum is a mother of 7 children and am the 1st child, I won't give up on her. I am ready to still go extra miles. We heard they are standard hospitals in jigawa so am currently doing a research on that now because this morning her breath is been ceased and she is excreting thick blood from her mouth through out the night.

Please Nairalander I will really appreciate if I can get any standard hospital here in Nigeria, or Any church that can attend to this issue or even a witch doctor because we have been to almost all the churches.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by Mrnairalandd: 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nigerians are religiously stupid going by their suggestions up here. What is the connection between a woman vomiting blood and Churches?

7 Likes

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by zakir007(m): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
WebDevelopar:
I have the following web applications for sale which you can use to kick-start your online business

1. School Management Information System:

2. Sales and Inventory Management System :

3. MLM Application

4. Peer to Peer Application. )...

5. Ecurrency Buy and Sell Application

6. Online Gas Sales Web Application

7. MultiVendor Eccomerce Application....

If you need any of the following you can Call/Whats App: O 90598 66289
you are heartless

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by tartarus(m): 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
This thread is quite annoying! Someone needs help badly and ignorant sheeps are advertising their powerless churches and pastors! When has a prayer cured a flu?? I'm so angry! angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by bennymark(m): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
national hospital Abuja, God used them to receive my brother who was in coma for some days and considered half dead

hospital is well equipped

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by Vikky014(f): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
HenryDion:
Hmm.. Op, do you know what's wrong? Your mum's mind. Oooh yes! It's so weak and fragile. No matter the hospital or church you take her to, if her mind is not ready to believe in possibility, then you guys are chasing shadows. When the mind is healed, the body follows.

For over two decades, I have been plagued by many diseases and illness and guess what, I don't waste my time with these modern chalks, rather, I make more use of the mind. Drugs works no doubt, but I don't waste my time when nature has it all.

I have helped someone who was paralyzed walk, something that was medically possible. If you can comvince the mind that the body is healed. It has no choice but to heal.. It's simply telling the body to reconnect itself in all sorts of ways.

I'm a searcher of truth and over the years, in search of ultimate fulfillment, I have cross beyond. The mind is a powerful tool. When you believe, everything becomes possible.
exactly. his mum is fed up.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by optional1(f): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
jrerico1 take your mum to the Blessed Sacrament where you guys have alwayz been attending Mass from birth.... Lay her in front, let her ask for God's mercy and healing upon her.. Take up a Rosary, pray the 5 decades of the Rosary...

My dear there is a power in the Blessed Sacrament and the Rosary.... Take you mom to the church everyday don't miss a day.. Believe me the miracle and mercy of God will be upon her...

She will be heal in Jesus's name. Amen..
It is well my dear..

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by Crossguy: 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
My dear cry to God, pray, sing song to him and make sure you are free from sin first, cause your prayers to God can be use to heal your mum. I promise you after you do this God will heal your mum. But first the bible said heaven help dose who help their self, So take the result that you have from the test you guys did and show it to God and pray in private at night. God bless as you come back to tell testimony.
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by GogetterMD(m): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
thorpido:
Have you screened her for cancer?
What do you mean by the doctors do not know what is wrong with her?Go to a teaching hospital.
He failed to state any details regarding her health, until the last paragraph. Malignancy, Connective tissue disorders, Hematological disorders.
Let us have more details regarding her health OP

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by JaffyJoe(m): 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
WebDevelopar:
I have the following web applications for sale which you can use to kick-start your online business

1. School Management Information System:

2. Sales and Inventory Management System :

3. MLM Application

4. Peer to Peer Application. )...

5. Ecurrency Buy and Sell Application

6. Online Gas Sales Web Application

7. MultiVendor Eccomerce Application....

If you need any of the following you can Call/Whats App: O 90598 66289

Would you post this thrash if it's your mom in question here? Be sensitive guy.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by optional1(f): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
FriendNG:

You left Kano hospital to Jigawa. Even Jigawa people come to Kano in critical conditions. Hardluck to your mum

he left his state that will heal his mom to a state where those who live there come in at will to seek healing in his state..

Wish him and his mom well....
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Yelutide:
Hello OP, since you've been to so many hospitals and there seems to be no positive result. I'll recommend you go to any Living Faith Church a.k.a winners Chapel closest to your location. I believe God will answer you there. When men say its over, lets God take over.

God will preserve and heal your mum in Jesus Name!
which kain advice be this ?

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by lastround(m): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
jrerico1:
Hello Nairalanders

Please don't be offended by my choice of words here because right now as type am in full tears and I hope to find my solution here.
My mun has been sick since 2006 to an unknown sickness and she is dying slowly. We have been to the best hospitals around Delta state (Ubth, Westend, Ogara. Just to mention a few) through out the time of this illness but they have been no out come or what so ever. We have visited the SCOAN on several occasions and almost all the churches around although we are roman Catholic but they have been no solution. We have also gone deep traditionally but we are really confuse right now. I have never seen something like this as am on tears now.

My mum is a devoted Christian and the best Mum Alive, but it seems God has forgotten about us. How will a good woman be on sick for so long? My dad is now feed up of the issue and I can smell it, that he has tried enough to revive her health but she wasn't married nor created like this.

My mum is a mother of 7 children and am the 1st child, I won't give up on her. I am ready to still go extra miles. We heard they are standard hospitals in jigawa so am currently doing a research on that now because this morning her breath is been ceased and she is excreting thick blood from her mouth through out the night.

Please Nairalander I will really appreciate if I can get any standard hospital here in Nigeria, or Any church that can attend to this issue or even a witch doctor because we have been to almost all the churches.

Thanks.
My dear take heart I know it is not easy. I am a nature path and phytotherapist. Can you kindly tell me any diagnosis of none. Can you explain the systoms she is having, I will need this information before I can go further.
Remember Health is earned and not bought in Hospitals.

All the best till I hear from you
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by Owiii(m): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
jrerico1:
Hello Nairalanders

Thanks.
Please take your mum to Jehovah the doctor programme at Omega Fire Ministries, Auchi. Every last Thursday of every month. Better still attend the Sunday service. I believe its only divine healing she needs since the illness have lingered on for over ten years. Thank you.
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by urchcoded(m): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
jrerico1:

I pray so Sir, as we have visited almost all the churches. This makes me feel God dose not exist because we have slept in churches for months when other people get heal the pastor ask us for money, we pay and still yet no outcome. Why is life cruel?
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by optional1(f): 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
rosieluv:
hian!!! see people giving names of different churches, which one will the op now go to?

lolz

let him take his mom back to her root (her church)

they made a costly mistake by going all rounded churches seeking for what is already in their front weytin for them to grab it..
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by So4baba(m): 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
I am a Christian, a believing one but I dnt seems to get why nobody will ask the young man to take his mum to Jesus if he nd she believe in Him, rather they advertise churches and pastors.. Really it's Nt fair..

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by sonssyo: 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
[img][/img]t
jrerico1:
Hello Nairalanders

Thanks.

Op, do you believe in God or herbalist? If God, focus your mind to him..... Take your mum to Omega fire ministry.... September to remember, I don't no if that programme have passed or not. Just go for normal Sunday service and come back to share d testimony of grace of God in ur Mum's life
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by Protein0: 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
jrerico1:
Hello Nairalanders

Thanks.
May we know what UBTH doctors that attended to her said? How did she leave there? Referral? You requested for a discharge (DAMA)?
Any inkling of what she was managed for, they would have had working diagnosis at least.
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by Halo22: 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
The situation is a pathetic one. How come TB Joshua with all his telecast miracles could not help him? Anyway, I advise you visit Winners' chapel at Ota, ogun state and register ur case there cos so many testimonies have been shared over there. May God heal ur mum.
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by SuperSuave(m): 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
Op posted this in health section not religion and people are still telling him how one church or pastor holds the key to his mum's health, smh.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by samyyoung1(m): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Can d mind heal kidney diseases

HenryDion:
Hmm.. Op, do you know what's wrong? Your mum's mind. Oooh yes! It's so weak and fragile. No matter the hospital or church you take her to, if her mind is not ready to believe in possibility, then you guys are chasing shadows. When the mind is healed, the body follows.

For over two decades, I have been plagued by many diseases and illness and guess what, I don't waste my time with these modern chalks, rather, I make more use of the mind. Drugs works no doubt, but I don't waste my time when nature has it all.

I have helped someone who was paralyzed walk, something that was medically possible. If you can comvince the mind that the body is healed. It has no choice but to heal.. It's simply telling the body to reconnect itself in all sorts of ways.

I'm a searcher of truth and over the years, in search of ultimate fulfillment, I have cross beyond. The mind is a powerful tool. When you believe, everything becomes possible.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by daclemx: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Take your mum to Christ Mercy Land Warri. There is nothing God cannot do. I will PM you but I am very busy now, will not be available to direct you. Go there on Friday and stay throughout. That is it friend. It is an attack, but God go fight for you. Taking her to hospital might be a waste of resource if na spiritual issue. You know what am saying.
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by davidtbom: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
Take her to Healing school by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
grin shocked grin
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by madgoat(m): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
jrerico1:
Hello Nairalanders

Thanks.

You did not disclose the kind of illnes or the diagnosis given by those hospitals You also probably did not do follow up at those hospitals you visited. Maybe its most likely cancer she has or kidney problem and you people refused to accept the diagnosis.
Nigerians always refuse to accept diagnosis from a doctor if its something serious. They will rather go and sit in church to pray over it.
OP i am sorry to say but u people contributed to killing ur mother by wasting time in churches. God has granted wisdom to doctors to treat people, God works through doctors. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM NOT TO HAVE ARRIVED AT A DIAGNOSIS AT UBTH UNLESS YOU PEOPLE REFUSED TO DO ALL THE TESTS THAT WAS RECOMMENDED.
You dont have to go and sit down in church with a sick patient. THE EARLIER YOU PEOPLE TAKE HER BACK TO UBTH, THE BETTER ALTHOUGH FROM THE SYMPTOMS YOU SAID SHE HAD THIS MORNING COUGHING OUT BLOOD, IT MIGHT BE TO LATE ALREADY.
Disclose the diagnosis given to u by the doctors and u will get proper advise from health care personnel here.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by Gaddaffi121(m): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Have u heard of Hedi healthcare before ? Pls ask of their drugs. It treated my mum too. Try Reishi and Golden hypha...08065169130. whatsapp me
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
jrerico1:
Hello Nairalanders

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. / Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing / Nancy Abu-Bonsrah Becomes First Black Female Neurosurgeon At US University. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.