Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,915 members, 7,838,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Please Help My Mum Is Dying - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help My Mum Is Dying (28186 Views)

The Doctors Want To Amputate My Mum's Leg. Advice Needed / Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks / How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by chukwudi3(m): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
jrerico1:
Hello Nairalanders

Please don't be offended by my choice of words here because right now as type am in full tears and I hope to find my solution here.
My mun has been sick since 2006 to an unknown sickness and she is dying slowly. We have been to the best hospitals around Delta state (Ubth, Westend, Ogara. Just to mention a few) through out the time of this illness but they have been no out come or what so ever. We have visited the SCOAN on several occasions and almost all the churches around although we are roman Catholic but they have been no solution. We have also gone deep traditionally but we are really confuse right now. I have never seen something like this as am on tears now.

My mum is a devoted Christian and the best Mum Alive, but it seems God has forgotten about us. How will a good woman be on sick for so long? My dad is now feed up of the issue and I can smell it, that he has tried enough to revive her health but she wasn't married nor created like this.

My mum is a mother of 7 children and am the 1st child, I won't give up on her. I am ready to still go extra miles. We heard they are standard hospitals in jigawa so am currently doing a research on that now because this morning her breath is been ceased and she is excreting thick blood from her mouth through out the night.

Please Nairalander I will really appreciate if I can get any standard hospital here in Nigeria, or Any church that can attend to this issue or even a witch doctor because we have been to almost all the churches.

Thanks.
Your mother is facing an attack DAT only the word can locate and destroy. Going to hospital will amount to nothing so I advice u take her to the lords chosen in lagos. They av an international crusade coming up this weekend titled " Anointing for another level" your family must testify as u go i' m a living testimony. Also b4 then look for the church in that area where u live nd ask d pastor to go nd pray for ur mum. Let God,s healing nd strenght come upon her in Jesus name... Amen.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by BoiCute(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
Boss any pastor thay collects money before prayers or counselling is not a pastor. Look for a living church n take mummy there,ego shock you as she go well sharply. Christ Mercyland deliverance ministry in Warri is the closest to you i guess,why not try there?
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by xpool(m): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
jrerico1:

I pray so Sir, as we have visited almost all the churches. This makes me feel God dose not exist because we have slept in churches for months when other people get heal the pastor ask us for money, we pay and still yet no outcome. Why is life cruel?
Don't kill your mother with your with your little faith, How can GOD help when you say he does not exist.
Your mother has been sick since 2006, that is 11 yrs now and she is still alive, for that be grateful to GOD aand expert more.
As you treat in hospital, take her to a Church and have faith.
If you are close to A saba take her to LIFE PROPHETIC BASE MINISTRY, BEHIND ROAD SAFETY OFFICE, ASABA.
teusday 9am, Friday 9am, Saturday 7am, Sunday 8am. And stop blaming GOD, I know it's a difficult time

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by Deman05(m): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
First believe in God and DON'T doubt....Take her to Salvation Ministries close to you or check the address on smhos.org .....keep the Faith.
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
jrerico1:
Hello Nairalanders

Please don't be offended by my choice of words here because right now as type am in full tears and I hope to find my solution here.
My mun has been sick since 2006 to an unknown sickness and she is dying slowly. We have been to the best hospitals around Delta state (Ubth, Westend, Ogara. Just to mention a few) through out the time of this illness but they have been no out come or what so ever. We have visited the SCOAN on several occasions and almost all the churches around although we are roman Catholic but they have been no solution. We have also gone deep traditionally but we are really confuse right now. I have never seen something like this as am on tears now.

My mum is a devoted Christian and the best Mum Alive, but it seems God has forgotten about us. How will a good woman be on sick for so long? My dad is now feed up of the issue and I can smell it, that he has tried enough to revive her health but she wasn't married nor created like this.

My mum is a mother of 7 children and am the 1st child, I won't give up on her. I am ready to still go extra miles. We heard they are standard hospitals in jigawa so am currently doing a research on that now because this morning her breath is been ceased and she is excreting thick blood from her mouth through out the night.

Please Nairalander I will really appreciate if I can get any standard hospital here in Nigeria, or Any church that can attend to this issue or even a witch doctor because we have been to almost all the churches.

Thanks.

pls what did the doctors postulate as her illness??

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by cyndylove64(f): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
Try catholic hospital at abbi(delta state) or lagoon hospital at apapa lagos,lagoon is well standard

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
emeijeh:
If I say Apostle Johnson Suleman,

You guys will laugh off,

Some will say thrèesome expert

Some will say back ender

Others will say Otobo

The rest, Daniella Okeke.

But guess what?

God still uses that man greatly

Op, take your mum to Apostle Johnson Suleman, and with your faith, God will make her whole

so tb Joshua n every other pastor they have visited are fake
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
Yelutide:
Hello OP, since you've been to so many hospitals and there seems to be no positive result. I'll recommend you go to any Living Faith Church a.k.a winners Chapel closest to your location. I believe God will answer you there. When men say its over, lets God take over.

God will preserve and heal your mum in Jesus Name!

so tb Joshua n every other pastor they have visited are fake
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by pennywys(m): 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
jrerico1:
Hello Nairalanders

Thanks.
OP there are no two ways about it, I can assure you of a church that can offer the final solution to ur mother's health. The church is called Elect Ministry locate in Elabuchi around Ikoku axis of Port Harcourt. Though am not a member of that church, but when my mum health situation got tough 3 months ago that was where someone directed me to and the solution came. I didn't offer a dime, just N50 offering. I can testify that my mum is now a happy woman and my mind now at rest. Stop turning around just make this step for a final solution. If you are interested chat or call me on my mobile contact below there on my signature for more information and direction. I'm not even a member of that church, I'm a devoted catholic. When my mum health was bad I pray my holy rosary and visit the blessed sacrament, mind you I'm not underestimating my church, but my solution was found in this church am taking about in just a day.
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by dultmax(m): 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
I understand what you are going through right now and it seems you have tried hospitals and churches so I will explain this in two ways

1. Physical sicknesses are being cured in hospitals so if they have been unable to diagnose her then I will say it is spiritual sickness.

2. Spiritual sicknesses have a look alike symptoms of physical sickness but they are not the same.

I do not have all the time to explain it but you can read this book "The cutting edge"....it explains in full detail the symptoms and cure. I bought it and a pastor refused to return it back after seeing its contents

NB....the words that can cure her in the books are written in Arabic so you might needs assistance of someone who can read it.

Try it....

God will heal your mother
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by oxypress: 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Realkenny:
Did You Read The Post At all, He Said They Have Gone To Almost All The Hospitals

He has been to teaching hospitals and there must be a diagnosis (correct or not) and reports. I read the script several times, so what is not right? If he needs help let all the info be presented except he does not know much about the case which I doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by gr8tsuccess: 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
Op go and watch mercy TV or if you don't have it, look for somebody that have strong recorder and watch mercy TV. You will see what God is using prophet Jeremiah Omoto fufuyi to do, your mum case is a small thing. Take her to mery city in worry delta state so that prophet Jeremiah will pray for her and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by BrotherJesu(m): 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
May god heal ur mum
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by Kaybaba5(m): 4:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
Almighty God will heal ur mum in Jesus name Amen
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by czarina(f): 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Op... What was the diagnosis? You're leaving everyone in the dark. There should be a name for it. Pls reply

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by pennywys(m): 4:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
jrerico1:
Hello Nairalanders

Thanks.
OP don't allow anybody to deceived you on salvation this or that of a church, those churches are churches I most times worship with here in Port Harcourt, northing is happening there, is just the name and the crowd. In the end when you end up found nothing they tell u that because you don't have faith. In this Elect Ministry I've seen miracles happened like magic for the few days I attended that church. I was a type of christian who doesn't believe in miracles but now I know miracles exists

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by nkowaputa(m): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
jrerico1:
Hello Nairalanders

Thanks.

LUTH. Should do MRI or CT scan.
For church, visit Adoration Elele, river state.

Be strong.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by SwissGeneva(m): 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
I am certain you'll have testimony soonest.... In as much ad we are a community of 'Churches and Pastors " believers, I will recommend you go to National Hospital Abuja. I will also advise you do an Endoscopy test. It will reveal her inner system in a video format you'll see it on screen. From her mouth downward. After months at the hospital to no avail, it was this test that showed my Dad's ailment although on a second trial as insisted by the consultant. We are preparing for an operation now.... It was also an issue of loss of blood, especially excretion through the mouth.

God Heal your mum and crown your effort with a good testimony.... AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
jrerico1:

I pray so Sir, as we have visited almost all the churches. This makes me feel God dose not exist because we have slept in churches for months when other people get heal the pastor ask us for money, we pay and still yet no outcome. Why is life cruel?
Please sir, don't make such comments that God does not exist. Have u forgotten the woman with the issue of bllod for 12years? Her faith in God healed her. How do u expect Hod to heal your mum, when u move from one church to another. Sometimes God test us to know how much faith we have in Him. U even as someone to recommend a witch doctor for u. So u see my brother u still have to know about God. U and your family needs patience. Christ said in Luke 21vs19 "In your patience possess he your souls". In Jeremiah 33vs6, God said He will give us health and cure. Put your trust in God and not in man. Wish your mum speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by EkoErrands: 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
jrerico1:
Hello Nairalanders

Thanks.

My brother pls stop running from piler to post, the solution to your mothers illness lies in you.

Yes you.

Shay be you are her son, why can't you stop being afraid and get angry instead.

Can't u get angry and call God down?

This kind of nonsense doesn't try any of my family member. I have prayed a brand new heart into my mother b4. Since then I haven't heard my heart is seizing or the doctor said my heart is swelling bull sh*t.

The last time few months ago she went for a heart test, they attached an electronic monitoring device all over her body and after 24hrs the result revealed nothing. As I talk to you now my mom has a new heart and healthy.

Bro understand your God and have faith when u pray and learn to annoy God when u pray. I can't teach u ...its something you learn yourself.

I wish her speedy recovery. God bless!

3 Likes

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by HappyScent: 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
Instead of cryimg,why not continue praying.prayer with psm 51 for her,let God show mercy.thanks God you said you are in delta state.take her to God grace ministry headquater at arubaye str,off giwamu st air port road,warri delta state.to see bishop daniel dekeji meyerujesus for prayer.case like that are attented to immediatly.i pray with you,let God have mercy on her to deliver and heal her.amen

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by kennethisland: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
Please don't give up on God as he is the only healer. Trust in him wholeheartedly, I assure you he will heal her.
God healed me of stroke very recently.
Go to OPM Port Harcourt as God will meet her there.
He is the one that healeth us...

You can call OPM G.O. no: 08035256804
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by cescky(m): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
jrerico1:
Hello Nairalanders

Thanks.

sorry about this brother

take heart, like some one suggested PLEASE visit a winnerss chapel near NEAR

BETTER YET, since shes be ill for a while meaning she can move, IF POSSIBBLE, AND TRY, take her to winners chapel, ota..where you will see bishop oyedepo

my brother, i wont lie to you, several dead people have been raised in that church....even in the abscence of the bishop, my point is God works mightly there,

i dont know the man from adam, neither does he know me personally, but i have benefited immensenly from him especially spiritually.

but please dont give up, because ITS ALL BY FAITH, and faith is your spiritually strenghth. God gives us all we need, but we receive by faith.

also google kenneth haggin books on healing and download, if you need ill send to you. , you wont regret it

God cant disapoint you, so learn how to receive. all the best

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by crisycent: 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lilly hospital in warri.
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by uvalued(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
jrerico1:
Hello Nairalanders

Thanks.
just give me your moms middle name...
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by babyBB: 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
My brother, there is nothing God can not do if only u believe. I will recommend u bring your mum to Divine Hand of God Prophetic ministries In'tl in Abuja. God has been using the man of God so greatly. I am a living testimony

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
jrerico1:

Vomiting of blood- have they tested for tuberculosis?
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by holyword: 5:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Look for crude oil immediately and give to her two table spoon of it to drink. i mean raw crude. then give your testimony in the name of Jesus.
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by cherriex(f): 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
HenryDion:
Hmm.. Op, do you know what's wrong? Your mum's mind. Oooh yes! It's so weak and fragile. No matter the hospital or church you take her to, if her mind is not ready to believe in possibility, then you guys are chasing shadows. When the mind is healed, the body follows.

For over two decades, I have been plagued by many diseases and illness and guess what, I don't waste my time with these modern chalks, rather, I make more use of the mind. Drugs works no doubt, but I don't waste my time when nature has it all.

I have helped someone who was paralyzed walk, something that was medically possible. If you can comvince the mind that the body is healed. It has no choice but to heal.. It's simply telling the body to reconnect itself in all sorts of ways.

I'm a searcher of truth and over the years, in search of ultimate fulfillment, I have cross beyond. The mind is a powerful tool. When you believe, everything becomes
possible.

U are so right,I read a book called Wishes fulfilled and the secret,they all outlines the power of the mind,I use it a lot and it works all the time.I wish the op's mother healing IJN,I hope he get to read ur comment and use it.
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by castro316: 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
jrerico1:
Hello Nairalanders

Thanks.

Up till now you have not told us what the ailment is. Illness of 11 yrs at least you will have been told the name. How do you want us to help. The solution could be one simple thing. And u are hiding it
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by olufemi7onifade: 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sorry about your mum. Sickness are treated in hospitals not place of worship, the greatest religious leaders around go to the hospital when there are sick. Number of hospital doesn't matter but the quality. Take your mum to a quality hospital so she can be properly diagnosed. I wish her quick recovery.
Re: Please Help My Mum Is Dying by almsofgold: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
abdelrahman:
Your mum needs ruqya.
Op,pls don't take this suggestion lightly because ruqya works if it's a spiritual attack. If played at a very loud volume with only her in the room.you can observe her through the window. If she starts acting strange you'll have to restrain her from hurting herself.its an Islamic form of excorcism (hope I got that right). She might feel woozy or come down with a bad headache,which is temporary. I can send one to you through WhatsApp.believe me it works

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To Twins In The Bush In Katsina / Nancy Abu-Bonsrah Becomes First Black Female Neurosurgeon At US University. PICS / Real Life Lessons I Learnt From An Injury I Had 6 Years Ago, But Treating Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.