Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Warning To All My Fellow Biafrans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To All My Fellow Biafrans (274 Views)

Fellow Biafrans – We’ve Seen Nnamdi Kanu, Says IPOB / Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do / Quit Notice On Igbos: Asari Dokubo Tells “fellow Biafrans” What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning To All My Fellow Biafrans by dometome: 8:31am On Sep 17, 2017
We are admonished to remain brave and resolute, but we must also safeguard our lives, we have no guns and RPGs therefore at the moment avoid things that will endanger your life. We should at the moment stop wearing anything green and red, including Gucci materials, being brave does not mean unnecessarily putting our lives in danger, they said their dance of shame will last till next month, so please remember the Biafran passport saga, when Uwazurike put a lot of our brothers in trouble, it was the Ohamadike himslelf that went on air and condemned such a move, by saying that Biafra is not yet a sovereign country, therefore you can't have any Biafran passport, but still not everyone listened to him and they paid dearly for it, so please remember, don't wear any IPOB material for now, your lives are too precious to all of us, also do not forget to listen to Radio Biafra whenever it is on air, at this trying time we need to bond together more than ever so Radio Biafra is very important, keep on attending the meetings if you can. They said they will go to the Nigeri Delta, to do crocodile smile, well last time they did, it quickly turned to crocodile tears, because our brothers over there are armed to the teeth, I am sure our aggressors will use the the creeks as a watery grave to bury their fellow cowards who take pride in killing unarmed civilians.

(1) (Reply)

A Call To Add Value To Community. / I Never Bothered Listening Nor Reading.... / Greek Parliament Approves Law Allowing Legal Gender Change For LGBT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.