Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... (14863 Views)

Why Do Christians Worship On Sundays? / Evangelist Edet: Any Christian Who Celebrates Grammy Winners Will Miss Heaven / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by Odingo1: 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
[/b]It is belives like this that breed terrorism in the world[b],this is why China ban children from attending religious gatherings until they reach 18 because they are brain washed like op from childhood and noting can change them rather if you try to do it they will start bombing people.
Last I checked Sabbat day is on saturday, [/b]Jesus our savour worked on sabbat day by healing people which angered the Pharisees[b].Your deeds will take you to heaven not going to church or not working on sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by ayodijex(m): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
product of shallow reasoning religious nicomp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by ednited(f): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
Especially on sunday, you need to remember all the amazing work of God by praying and in many ways. But not working is another thing. . .in my opinion.

Here in Ethiopia, we use to bring bishops from Egypt and we celebrate days of the saints (Orthodox). The Egyptian bishops mislead us telling us that we must not work on those days if we want to go heaven. We have atleast 7 days celebrated in a month. They did this to not let Ethiopia grow for real. People in Godar still think that way but in Addis Ababa and many regions, we celebrate the days drinking coffee and lightning candels but we will still work.

I don't think working is a problem, but thinking it's not a special day of the week is
Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by sirxbit(m): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
you are a fool who are u to judge who will make heaven or not idiot

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by Roseey0(f): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
In your mind now Sunday is the Sabbath day

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by Wisebisho: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
1: The bible called it Sabbath day a never a Sunday.
2: When Jesus was plucking corn on a Sabbath day, the Pharisees ask him why he was doing that on a Sabbath day: Jesus said to them that man was not made for the Sabbath day but the Sabbath day for man.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by Jjohnson777: 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2017
It does not matter the days fixed for service, all depends on the congregation, during the creation of days God did not praise a day than the other, what we all know is that, all he has made was good. A family head who works on Sunday or Saturday to support the family who have attended church, don't you think he has done equal to what those who have attended have done, the money contributed by that family is it not from him, so God in heaven knows better, but is never wrong as long as if this worker is free he can still attend. Hebrews 10:24,25
Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by Wisebisho: 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
Saintsammurai:
They can go to work after church service...
You are very wrong... What then is keeping Sabbath holy?

1 Like

Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Dont worry, i will send it over the mail...
can I contact yu? I tried severally to reach yu
Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by gonkin(m): 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
What kind of fool is this? Like say na everybody wen go church for Sunday get faith for heart. Some people go to church because of crowd mentality. Its not about how much u go to church is how u involve Christ in your life. Mutherfucker

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by kaywhy09(m): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sunday is just another workday in UAE. Move away from religion orientation and learn the principles of Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by Wisebisho: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
If you are talking about keeping Sunday holy by not doing any work. You should also not buy anything on Sunday: anything work and things that involves transaction should be done on Saturday. Even your church cannot sell paper, novel, burns in the church on Sunday..

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by omojeesu(m): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Saintsammurai:
THE bible says, keep the sabbath day holy, the same bible says, seek ye first the kingdom of GOD and his riteousness and every other thing shall be added into it....You have mondays till saturdays to make money and provide for your families, you cannot go to your place of work on sundays, instead of going to the house of GOD, if you do that, then you will go to hell and wont make heaven.. THE time has come for the true worshipers of GOD to worship him in spirit and in truth. And the truth is, If you have a job that requires your service on sundays, then quit the job, because its GOD over everything... GOD will provide a better job for you...Let us tell ourselfs the truth, you cannot claim to love GOD and go to work on sundays instead of going to church to worship him.. so dont deceive yourself, Going to your place of work on sundays will only land you in hell and you are not a true christian...bible reference: Exodus 20 verse 8. deuteronomy 5 verse 12, exodus 31 verse 16.

Rubbish!

Romans 2:24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Gentiles through you, as it is written.
Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by franzis(m): 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Is Sunday really the Sabbath day
Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by LOVEGINO(m): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Mumu
understatement. I jst hope dem no dey fvck on Sunday too?
Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by bellville: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
So what happens if your wife goes into labour on Sunday and all the doctors and nurses are off-duty.Man is not made for the sabbath.
Saintsammurai:
THE bible says, keep the sabbath day holy, the same bible says, seek ye first the kingdom of GOD and his riteousness and every other thing shall be added into it....You have mondays till saturdays to make money and provide for your families, you cannot go to your place of work on sundays, instead of going to the house of GOD, if you do that, then you will go to hell and wont make heaven.. THE time has come for the true worshipers of GOD to worship him in spirit and in truth. And the truth is, If you have a job that requires your service on sundays, then quit the job, because its GOD over everything... GOD will provide a better job for you...Let us tell ourselfs the truth, you cannot claim to love GOD and go to work on sundays instead of going to church to worship him.. so dont deceive yourself, Going to your place of work on sundays will only land you in hell and you are not a true christian...bible reference: Exodus 20 verse 8. deuteronomy 5 verse 12, exodus 31 verse 16.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by Lamide123: 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
Saintsammurai:
What if you work in a setting that you are schedule to work on Sunday. Let say you are a police man, army or pilot. What will you do?
In developed countries nothing like Saturdays and Sundays, everyday is business

1 Like

Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by Originalsly: 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
@Op.....is Sunday the Seventh day?
Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by Lamide123: 3:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
bellville:
So what happens if your wife goes into labour on Sunday and all the doctors and nurses are off-duty.Man is not made for the sabbath.
Good point
Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by KxngKrypt(m): 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
This Scammer again!
Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Saintsammurai:
what that passage talked about was kind of domestic work, its not a job where they left the congregation to look for money....read it carefully.
Brother , I used to think of you as a smart fellow, uou wan fall hand.
"And Jesus said, which one of you, if your sheep falls into a pit on the sabbath day would not bring it out"?
As a doctor, I take care of a lot of pregnant women who are in labour, I do emergency surgeries on Sundays, and attend to accident victims on Sundays. Matter of factly, I didn't go to church today cos I had to be at the hospital.
Now tell me, dont you wanna change your opinion? Are you sure you would even make heaven? " the last shall be the first......." , "let him that thinks he stands take heed...,.."
@buzyjoy, do you agree with the op?

3 Likes

Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by SycophanticGoat: 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

Thanks bro. I lost it, I do not insult people but he's very wrong.

The insult was very necessary because the OP deserved it. First of all, the Sabbath day is on Saturday, so for mumu OP not to have been going to church on Saturdays means he's gonna be fetching firewood for the devil (devil's errand boy) when he makes hell.

The Sunday he seems so comfortable going to church on, was changed by the Roman Catholic in order to favour the Roman empire back in the days.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by anikkyberry: 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
So even Doctors on call trying to save people's lives abi, Bros I hear you

1 Like

Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by SycophanticGoat: 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
Saintsammurai:
ure wrong sir.

How do you back up your claim (with the bible) that the actual sabbath day is Sunday? Where was it written in the bible? If it had been changed in the past from Saturday to Sunday, that means you have a special cum VIP position in hell, right?
Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
brain fall on u 0p, so if pesin broke sef 4sunday wey n0 get shingbain make hin still c0me church. so dat he will off his cloth and use it as tithe?
*abi u no knw say pastors wey dey go church on sunday na their place of work be that.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by charlsecy(m): 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
Saintsammurai:
THE bible says, keep the sabbath day holy....
Is Sunday the Sabbath Day?
Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by AngelicBeing: 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Mumu
Hahaha, Na real mumu, Heaven will be full of surprises because all this rules and regulations have no bearing on who goes to Heaven or not tongue

5 Likes

Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by SycophanticGoat: 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
ritamarie:
Alright. Please is there a way I can get your contact asap?

Better get what you need here on Nairaland, otherwise we begin to hear of a pastor who preached to a woman to leave her wicked husband and before we know, she's pregnant for the man of rod!

1 Like

Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, Na real mumu, Heaven will be full of surprises because all this rules and regulations have no bearing on who goes to Heaven or not tongue
Confirm!!!

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by mcyemite(m): 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ain't pastors working on Sundays?

1 Like

Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by Bigsteveg(m): 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Keep your opinion to yourself and sholve it in your asss. Where in the bible does it specifically say Sunday is Sabbath day? Keep deceiving yourself. I work with a telecom company and I go to work on Sunday's depending on the rotation of my shift. You that go to church everysundayn how sure are you to make that heaven?

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... by doyinisaac(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
Saintsammurai:
They can go to work after church service...
Even when sick people in the hospital need their attention at that moment??you are not making any sense

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bakare: Only Rich Men Should Rule / Why Your Paper Bible Is Better Than Phone Bible / Why Didn't You Go To Church?? Sundays Frequently Asked Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.