Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. (2347 Views)

Are Love Potions Or Charm Real? Do You Believe In It? Does It Work? / Download 47 Free Ebooks & Mp3 Audios By Kenneth E. Hagin On Faith, Healing, / Covid-19 And End Of Faith Healing? - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 17, 2017
I've seen people turn to faith healers when other alternatives fail.But it got me thinking,if faith healing was all needed to cure an ailment,why then do we have hospitals?

If you've ever been to a faith healer,come in and share your experience.Were you cured of your ailment?Were you asked to bring anything?Tell us the name of the church/mosque.

Lalasticlala
Seun
OAM4J
Mynd44
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by cjfbn: 11:40am On Sep 17, 2017
Religion is really the opium of the masses.
That is how u guys will be dying because you want to be healed by Faith.
When sick, please go to the hospital.
With all your Faith, where has it taken us as a country.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2017
Tahra:
I've seen people turn to faith healers when other alternatives fail.But it got me thinking, if faith healing was all needed to cure an ailment,why then do we have hospitals?

If you've ever been to a faith healer,come in and share your experience.Were you cured of your ailment?Were you asked to bring anything?Tell us the name of the church/mosque.

Lalasticlala
Seun
OAM4J
Mynd44
You've answered your own question, Tahra. If faith heals, why do we need hospitals? If faith healing is effective and reliable, medical science becomes an irrelevant waste of time, effort and money - we wouldn't need medicine.

Even the people who claim to be faith healers themselves, and encourage others to have more faith and rely on divine healing, VISIT HOSPITALS FOR MEDICAL CHECK UP AND TREATMENT. So, I think that should tell us something.

We should use our reason to think things through, and should not allow anyone to take advantage of our naivety and tendency to err and believe WRONGLY to fool us, in order to glorify themselves before men.
Tozara

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by sonofluc1fer: 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
Faith heals.

When it doesn't, it's God's will.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by hopefulLandlord: 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2017
All these spiritual Mumbo-Jumbo miracles never seem to work for amputees, I wonder why

1 Like

Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by adepeter2027(m): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
All these spiritual Mumbo-Jumbo miracles never seem to work for amputees, I wonder why
That's because God works in mysterious ways you can't understand

1 Like

Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 05, 2017
adepeter2027:

That's because God works in mysterious ways you can't understand
Really?Stop making excuses on God's behalf.Are you a faith healer?

1 Like

Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
what do you mean by faith healer
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 05, 2017
DeadRat:
what do you mean by faith healer
A faith healer is someone who treats a sick person through the power of beliefs and prayers.
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
A faith healer is someone who treats a sick person through the power of beliefs and prayers.
i wouldnt have believed it until i saw it happen. IT WORKS!
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
DeadRat:
i wouldnt have believed it until i saw it happen. IT WORKS!
Firsthand experience?
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
Firsthand experience?
not Really
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
DeadRat:
not Really
Do you want to share?
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
Do you want to share?
at Rccg... Redemption camp... 3years Back... Pastor Adeboye said Let The Holy Spirit Take Over... In 5secs there Was Screaming and Celebrations as a Crippled old Woman Got Up and Started Walking, a Man Who Got Stroke Was Was Up And Active
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2017
DeadRat:
at Rccg... Redemption camp... 3years Back... Pastor Adeboye said Let The Holy Spirit Take Over... In 5secs there Was Screaming and Celebrations as a Crippled old Woman Got Up and Started Walking, a Man Who Got Stroke Was Was Up And Active
What If It Was Staged?
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
What If It Was Staged?
hell No it Wasnt...
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
DeadRat:
hell No it Wasnt...
You seem so sure.Do you know any of them personally?
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by ScepticalPyrrho: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
DeadRat:
hell No it Wasnt...
Please allow persons who were healed by faith to make comments. Don't defend what you do
not Really
know how it happened or was arranged.
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Please allow persons who were healed by faith to make comments. Don't defend what you do know how it happened or was arranged.
i Saw That Crippled Woman Before Her Healing. Her Legs Were Totally Useless
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by hopefulLandlord: 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:

lol he was being sarcastic grin
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
You seem so sure.Do you know any of them personally?
before She Was Healed I Saw Her Legs. No One Would Believe She Could Walk
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2017
DeadRat:
before She Was Healed I Saw Her Legs. No One Would Believe She Could Walk
Do you mean her legs were kinda twisted or not in proportion with the rest of her body?
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tahra:
Do you mean her legs were kinda twisted or not in proportion with the rest of her body?
THE LEGS WERE CLEARLY WEAK AND COULDNT CARRY THAT BODY
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

lol he was being sarcastic grin
Sorry I misunderstood.
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
DeadRat:
THE LEGS WERE CLEARLY WEAK AND COULDNT CARRY THAT BODY
Lol,okay.
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Daeylar(f): 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Faith heals.

When it doesn't, it's God's will.

Smh grin grin grin grin

So straight to the point grin
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by sonofluc1fer: 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
DeadRat:
i Saw That Crippled Woman Before Her Healing. Her Legs Were Totally Useless
You saw a lady and concluded her legs were totally useless. How did you arrive at this conclusion?
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by sonofluc1fer: 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
Daeylar:

Smh grin grin grin grin

So straight to the point grin
No time for long story na.. No be novel.
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

You saw a lady and concluded her legs were totally useless. How did you arrive at this conclusion?
use Your Head. When You See Weak Legs You Know...
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by sonofluc1fer: 1:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
DeadRat:
use Your Head. When You See Weak Legs You Know...

Na true. grin cheesy grin eye doctor. You can scan leg with your eye.. Na that same eye you use confirm miracle. Eye doctor, rub your face small ice cream make you see well.

3 Likes

Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Na true. grin cheesy grin eye doctor. You can scan leg with your eye.. Na that same eye you use confirm miracle. Eye doctor, rub your face small ice cream make you see well.
i Have Gone Passed The Stage Of Arguing With Athiests.
Re: Faith Healing:Does It Work?Come In And Share Your Experience. by sonofluc1fer: 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
DeadRat:
i Have Gone Passed The Stage Of Arguing With Athiests.
Obviously, you have nothing to offer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Jehovah? / ⭐ Android App For Downloading Christian Sermons & Worship Songs / Is 700,000 Naira Too Much For Foursquare Gospel Church to save a child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.