Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

For Ipob That Wish To Send A Message To The Whitehouse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Ipob That Wish To Send A Message To The Whitehouse (627 Views)

How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH / Osita Chidoka In Court For IPOB Detainees (Photos) / Lock Your Shop For IPOB Sit-at-home, Lose It Forever - Umahi Threatens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Ipob That Wish To Send A Message To The Whitehouse by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2017
If you are an ipob christian, pls follow this link to send message to the white house
https://www.whitehouse.gov/privacy
you can reach the president through
Call the President
PHONE NUMBERS
Comments: 202-456-1111
Switchboard: 202-456-1414

Write a letter to the President
Here are a few simple things you can do to make
sure your message gets to the White House as
quickly as possible.
1. If possible, email us ! This is the fastest
way to get your message to President
Trump.
2. If you write a letter, please consider typing
it on an 8 1/2 by 11 inch sheet of paper. If
you hand-write your letter, please consider
using pen and writing as neatly as possible.
3. Please include your return address on your
letter as well as your envelope. If you have
an email address, please consider including
that as well.
4. And finally, be sure to include the full
address of the White House to make sure
your message gets to us as quickly and
directly as possible:
Re: For Ipob That Wish To Send A Message To The Whitehouse by pryme(m): 9:24am On Sep 17, 2017
IPOB Christians?
When we have Kanu as the god of IPOB?
Pls you guys should make up your mind already.

3 Likes

Re: For Ipob That Wish To Send A Message To The Whitehouse by Throwback: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2017
I want to send a detailed folder of all Kanu's popular audio recordings while he was on radio Biafra, the criminal charges leveled against him by the government and the conditions of his bail which he agreed to.

Finally, I would also like to send his numerous video recordings while he was on bail before he fled upon sighting the Nigerian army. Most especially, the one he promised to march 2 million terrorists to his court review of his bail in Abuja, and his command to them under oath to burn down the country if he his arrested by a lawful court order.

We need the civilised world to know the kind of depraved animal Nigeria was tolerating.

5 Likes

Re: For Ipob That Wish To Send A Message To The Whitehouse by Jetjacky(m): 10:05am On Sep 17, 2017
someone should send a detail report of all the killings of Biafrans, and response of the government

2 Likes

Re: For Ipob That Wish To Send A Message To The Whitehouse by shukuokukobambi: 10:08am On Sep 17, 2017
beamtopola:
If you are an ipob christian, pls follow this link to send message to the white house
https://www.whitehouse.gov/privacy
you can reach the president through
Call the President
PHONE NUMBERS
Comments: 202-456-1111
Switchboard: 202-456-1414

Write a letter to the President
Here are a few simple things you can do to make
sure your message gets to the White House as
quickly as possible.
1. If possible, email us ! This is the fastest
way to get your message to President
Trump.
2. If you write a letter, please consider typing
it on an 8 1/2 by 11 inch sheet of paper. If
you hand-write your letter, please consider
using pen and writing as neatly as possible.
3. Please include your return address on your
letter as well as your envelope. If you have
an email address, please consider including
that as well.
4. And finally, be sure to include the full
address of the White House to make sure
your message gets to us as quickly and
directly as possible:

Na now una wan begin call? Didn't your dilector say he isn't christian but a jew? chei chineke me cheesy

Didn't you guys brag that you already had the diplomatic and international angle on lock down already in addition to 80 embassies? angry

2 Likes

Re: For Ipob That Wish To Send A Message To The Whitehouse by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:58am On Sep 17, 2017
ipob christian
What about IPOB Jews?

1 Like

Re: For Ipob That Wish To Send A Message To The Whitehouse by UduMgbo1: 11:00am On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:

What about IPOB Jews?
[/s]
nope i prefer APDA shiaman

1 Like

Re: For Ipob That Wish To Send A Message To The Whitehouse by gsmphoneseller: 11:03am On Sep 17, 2017
Throwback:
I want to send a detailed folder of all Kanu's popular audio recordings while he was on radio Biafra, the criminal charges leveled against him by the government and the conditions of his bail which he agreed to.

Finally, I would also like to send his numerous video recordings while he was on bail before he fled upon sighting the Nigerian army. Most especially, the one he promised to march 2 million terrorists to his court review of his bail in Abuja, and his command to them under oath to burn down the country if he his arrested by a lawful court order.

We need the civilised world to know the kind of depraved animal Nigeria was tolerating.

Many lunatics in Nigeria, are you one of them?

May your enemies rejoice over you soon....

Yorubas are the greatest enemies of the Igbo nation......

2 Likes

Re: For Ipob That Wish To Send A Message To The Whitehouse by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2017
I thought IPOB practice Judaism? Why Christians?

1 Like

Re: For Ipob That Wish To Send A Message To The Whitehouse by shukuokukobambi: 11:05am On Sep 17, 2017
gsmphoneseller:

Right after the albino hunchback called kanu angry

What did you tell us when you were warned about the dangers of bringing in maggot infested wood into your house? angry

Has kanu come back from abuja with Buhari's head as he promised?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Ipob That Wish To Send A Message To The Whitehouse by Throwback: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2017
gsmphoneseller:

Why are you worried over my intentions?

Was I the one that made the recordings or uttered the words spoken?

Do the words embarrass your own agenda to be seen as a victim?

3 Likes

Re: For Ipob That Wish To Send A Message To The Whitehouse by roundman: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2017
BlackMbakara1:
I thought IPOB practice Judaism? Why Christians?
Bros them be confused people...very unstable lot.

1 Like

Re: For Ipob That Wish To Send A Message To The Whitehouse by waledeji(m): 11:52am On Sep 17, 2017
roundman:
Bros them be confused people...very unstable lot.

Cc.

UN
EU
USA
USSR
ISIL
FIFA
AU
CAF
MTN
GLO
UHD
GOOGLE
IPHONE
SAMSUNG
cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

It Is Nonsensical To Declare ''Fulani Herdsmen'', A Terrorist Group! / Buhari Addresses UN Assembly, Speaks On Restructuring [full Text] / Gov. Fayose Plays Table Tennis With Ekute Street Residents In Ado-ekiti (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.