Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions (49371 Views)

Man Passionately Carries His Pet Crocodile Like A Little Child In Lagos(pic/vid) / Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by envoymedia: 4:10pm On Nov 21, 2023

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by atiku4President(m): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2023
AI generated lion and lioness.

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by SharingIsLife(m): 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
A prophecy has it that one day even children will play with lions and adders. Maybe, it's about to happen grin

If you have a child that you want to read better and faster, you can learn here a coded secret for doing that (tailored to the African child).
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Freelancerr(m): 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
Money good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Jestin: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
Bush meat will soon hunt the hunter

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by PrinceJoeWan(m): 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
There was a story of a man that raised, trained and tamed an hippo for years.
Hippo later ate him.
Maybe these people should be given a short time to come back to life ad tell us of their stupidity so others can learn.

I pray this one doesn't learn the hard way! angry

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by dudusky007(m): 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
When him dey give dem 2 goats a day...y dem no go behave like pet. lions wen dey cashout big time

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Food2000: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
Nice, till he bite am

Please who knows any loan app that can assist me to repay over a period of 8 months like 50k am a student want to use it for accommodation
Pls quote me if you know

1 Like

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by harryboyng(m): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
B
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Alexiiydon: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
Lion whey won eat chair who know know say hin go later eat hin owner

19 Likes

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by BrickDevo: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
Where is it trending?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Saturnalia(m): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
You these hungry bloggers, can’t you just post your YouTube videos without killing us with your repulsive voice?

You shalaye for more than half of the run time of your entire video. Why then are you posting the video? Kuku go and record an album because you want to tell us about an Emirati Billionaire and his pet lions.

We are not blind, we clicked on your link to watch your videos and not to hear explanations on how Mungo Park buried Lord Luggard.

If to say na sweet female voice sef, I for no mind but with that your hoarse voice wey be like person wey just smoke igbo and drink garri & Kuli-Kuli on top.

This is very annoying.

Keep shut, post your video and keep quiet. Nigerians too dey over do.

152 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by FalseProphet1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
I see those Lions eating that man before the end of this year.

This I have seen.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by kuntash: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
atiku4President:

even if , how will that reduce the price of bag of rice in Lagos?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Biola67: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
atiku4President:
you no sabi as e Dey go
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by DARLINGTON869(m): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
Not a big deal. It's just his money talking loudly. Those are lions that were trafficked as cubs and sold to him at exorbitant prices on the black market. The basic rule is to buy them as cubs and not feed them with any meat containing fresh blood.

39 Likes

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Godfullsam(m): 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ok

Good luck to him.

1 Like

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Abolodje: 4:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
These lions need serious modulation
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by MrPOTUS: 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2023
PrinceJoeWan:
Hippo later ate him.
Maybe these people should be given a short time to come back to life ad tell us of their stupidity so others can learn.

shocked

Kill or ate?

Coz hippos are herbivores.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by BigBlackPreek(m): 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
This is serious oh!
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by bigdammyj: 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
Seen.
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Musty112: 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
Wild cravings, wants and thoughts only comes to your mind when you have eaten. Waking up without worrying about food and other basic necessities gives room for this. Imagine a hungry man and a hungry pet lion, one of them will pet the other to the great beyond

7 Likes

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by AwokenVawulence: 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
H
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by FireUpNow(m): 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
Freelancerr:
Money good
I disagree with you on this oo. I just hope those wild pets won't convert him to food one day.
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by noskcid(m): 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
πŸ˜‚
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Bluntemperor: 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
atiku4President:

Hahahaha!!!.πŸ˜‚
The man is poor in Spirit and I doubt if he can Sleep Well!
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Swiftgrp: 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Freelancerr(m): 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
FireUpNow:
I disagree with you on this oo. I just hope those wild pets won't convert him to food one day.

🀣🀣 him money, him problem.
Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Lukuluku69(m): 4:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
PrinceJoeWan:
Hippo later ate him.

Killed him not eaten.

Hippos don't do flesh

The Video is on the Internet. And I think it happened in South Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by Homologous: 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2023
dear youtuber,
Stop being a nuisance. We don't need your narration, we are not stupid and we can see.

28 Likes

Re: Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions by omoredia: 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
Senseless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet My Ladies / Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee / A Mean Looking Muscular Dog (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.