Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Starting A Fresh Fruit And Vegetable Business For Beginners - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Starting A Fresh Fruit And Vegetable Business For Beginners (1099 Views)

My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden / My Company Need Suppliers Of Fresh Fruit Direct From Farms In Large Quantities. / Need Suppliers Of Palm Fresh Fruit Bunches (FFB) - ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting A Fresh Fruit And Vegetable Business For Beginners by shomb: 11:34am On Sep 17, 2017
New stocks are available you want to buy or sell?look no further ! If you are thinking of starting Fruits and Vegetable business or want to start buying and selling of Veggies
Blueberry
Strawberries
Blackberry​
Raspberry
Apples
Grapes
Plum
Mandarins
Peach
Kumquat
Nectarine
Lettuce ice
Rosemary
Broccoli
Asparagus
Orange
Plantain
Sour sop
Lemon
Honey dew
And many others. Call and Send message or Place your orders now.
Telephone:
09022806566 , 08021224320 .
Email : brenamesda@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: Starting A Fresh Fruit And Vegetable Business For Beginners by dunasy(f): 11:34am On Oct 04, 2017
Where is your location please?

1 Like

Re: Starting A Fresh Fruit And Vegetable Business For Beginners by shomb: 8:30am On Jan 07, 2018
Thank you for the those that have been our patronage we promise you 2018 will be awesome as we do business together
And you reach us still lagos , ogun and abuja
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Go To Songhai To Learn Integrated Farming System!!! / Charcoal Contract To Europe For Free / Where Can I Get Point Of Lay Quails in Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.