Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections (14880 Views)

Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard / Ambode Receives APC Membership Card / Kabiru Mijinýawa Warns Oshiomhole: 'There Are Fake 2 Million APC Membership' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections by Johnnyessence(m): 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2017
This is another tactics to deceive the masses in Nigeria. Can they tell us the population of each members in different states. Apc started their campaign of calumny of propaganda and they will end their government with propaganda. Nobody will settle with a dictatorship party. A party that doesn't respect the rule of law. A party that doesn't respect the freedom of information and expression of the masses. The blood of innocent Nigerians that was killed by the military will surely speak against this Apc government. It is just a matter of time.
Re: APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections by asksteve(m): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
2019 election rigging in progress, some stars already concluded wit this figure.
Re: APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections by Johnnyessence(m): 6:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
EponOjuku:

Even Markarfi dare not say this. PDP of now is different from PDP of 2015.

Right now, the only place PDP would win landslide is in the SE. In other places, it's 50-50. In the north, it's 90-10 in favour of APC. I'm referring to presidential elections.
you better stop living in delusion. As it stand PDP as much upper hand in all the six south west states. It is only lagos and Ogun states Apc still has upper hand.
Re: APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections by bedspread: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
Abzaha:

insane man
RECIVE YOUR INSANITY IN BILLION FOLDS
Re: APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections by preciousfeb(m): 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
itsdumebi:
The All Progressives Congress has stated that its current membership is over 15.2 million. The party boasted of its 'growing membership', expressing strong confidence that it will sweep the 2019 elections and retain the presidency.

PoliticsNGR learned that the Deputy national chairman of the APC(North), Shuaibu Lawal, made this statement when he received the Deputy director of the Research Office, International Department of the Communist Party of China(IDCPC), Dong Weihua at the party's national secretariat, Abuja.

He said: "I make bold to say that there is no other option before Nigerians other than the APC. We inflicted a very big injury on the former ruling party in 2015.

During the campaigns, we realized our own method benefitted us because our manner of campaign was devoid of any hate speech. Theirs was full of hate speech and Nigerians clearly saw the difference.

The APC currently has 15.2 million members. The eyes of Nigerians are open. They know who is sincere about things. Nigerians know which party to choose when elections come in 2019. So I can assure you we are very confident in 2019 for a re-election."

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/17/apc-membership-hits-15-2-million-vows-win-2019-elections/

Pride always come before a fall. If u think Nigerians are foolish, u are dreaming. We are patiently waiting to remove ur bundle of incompetent APC leaders.
Re: APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections by bedspread: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
NorthSide:

An[s]d Almajiris will keep on ruling you. what a pity
[/s]

I CANCEL THAT
Re: APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections by Princewell2012(m): 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2017
EponOjuku:
The truth is that despite the fact that APC has performed woefully in the areas of the economy. national unity and employment generation, it would still beat any party hands down in 2019 simply for one reason: There is no true opposition in Nigeria.

Firstly, there is no opposition figure in Nigeria, secondly there is no opposition party in Nigeria.

The North delivers the highest number of votes in elections. As terrible as PMB's performance has been, there is no single candidate today in the north which can pull more votes than PMB.

Secondly, the PDP is not yet ready to play opposition politics. They are still suffering from electoral shock from their loss of the Presidency and haven't gotten their acts together. PDP would definitely win more states than they won in the last elections but for the Presidency, forget it!

APC may be a shitty party but PDP is worse than sh!t.

Hmm i think i will disagree with you here to an extend.

Do you know i canvased and campaigned for Buhari doing the last election. Not only that i also prayed for him even my Christian folk were not happy with me about these. My Boss in the office nearly sack me because of Buhari. But i must tell you that am highly disappointed about Buhari's behaviour and i have turned my back on him.

By the special grace of God am going to be alive on that day, i shall go out and vote a particular person who my spirit leads me to, and whosoever i voted for automatically win the election. That's the situation since 1993 from Abiola till now.

When i told people that i saw Buhari as president in my dream and that am going to vote for him that whosoever i voted for wins. People called me all sort of names and that am i God? One even collected my phone number because of it. Only that in nairaland here i never created a thread on it, but i commented on a thread about these on a particular topic. Pls book mark these thread, and i pray you will be alive to confirm this. I don't know which party it is going to be and who is the person but i have turned my back on Buhari if he recontest. I might even consider his party which am not too sure, but but will not support Buhari and that's the end. We all uses a user names or moniker to identify ourselves here but nobody knows our trueselves.

Happy Sunday.
Re: APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections by EponOjuku: 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2017
Johnnyessence:
you better stop living in delusion. As it stand PDP as much upper hand in all the six south west states. It is only lagos and Ogun states Apc still has upper hand.

Lol. in the last 3 Gubernatorial elections conducted in the SW (Ekiti, Osun and Ondo) APC won 2, PDP won 1. Even the one won by PDP was during GEJ's tenure.

Sentiments aside, PDP is in trouble.
Re: APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections by kaymandak(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
I Rep APC
I rep South west
I don't kiss � Shoe �
A true Nigerian
Re: APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections by Ladyjumong(f): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
free2ryhme:

Nigerians this is what will happen to our economy by 2020 if APC returns

The Ting Goes Skkrrrra Pap Pap Clack Clack Clack Ssskrrriiidi Kid Pap Pap And The Brup Brup Trrrrrooooop BOOM!..... Sssskkkiiiaaaaaa!! Kud Kud Tup TupTup Krrrruuud POM POM POM POM...
bros u no well grin grin
Re: APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections by KennedicalEnergy(m): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Paperwhite:
Grandeur delusion.Keep on hallucinating.
Psychologist
Re: APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections by middlebelter(m): 8:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
Pride is the beginning of downfall.
Please go back and ask PDP, and when they promise to continue ruling for 50 years, and God visited them and today PDP is history. If you likeomore than the entire Nigerian population you can still loss the election if you fail to perform.
Re: APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections by PierreDeFermat(m): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
I now see the reason why Nnamdi KANU wants to break out of Nigeria and I'm in full support of him,don't get it twisted I'm Yoruba but only those thieves that are embezzling our resources want Nigeria to remain as one. Biafrans are suffering,Yorubas are suffering despite the fact that we contribute to the betterment of this country than other tribes. these cows keep ruling us woefully and we still want them to continue ruling us? Nnamdi KANU should do the needful joor. Yorubas are strongly behind you,we are tired of an administration where the first lady is rocking 1.6 million naira gown while some people manage to eat one square meal . These people are only concerned about embezzlement and victory in election,they're not concerned about the people that voted them in,they don't even care if everybody dies as long as they live and keep embezzling
Re: APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections by fratermathy(m): 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
free2ryhme:

Nigerians this is what will happen to our economy by 2020 if APC returns

The Ting Goes Skkrrrra Pap Pap Clack Clack Clack Ssskrrriiidi Kid Pap Pap And The Brup Brup Trrrrrooooop BOOM!..... Sssskkkiiiaaaaaa!! Kud Kud Tup TupTup Krrrruuud POM POM POM POM...

Re: APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections by nazzy1908: 10:30pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hedonistically:
Yeah sure. The APC has 15.2 million members. Out of this number, 15.1 million are cattle wandering nationwide from North to South West, while the remaining 100,000 are human beings with cow brains.

APC = A Party of Cattle....

A party with cow philosophy and cow-ish mentality. That's not a party to rule the almost 200 million human beings in Nigeria.
I see you are so stupid.
Re: APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections by CurrentSamuel(m): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
God forbid,,, God you have punished the innocent enough, don't allow another punishment on us when this present one ends
Re: APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections by Nobody: 12:04am On Sep 18, 2017
This old man saying lies with no conscience.

APC planning to use IDPs children to rigging 2019 elections.

We Biafrans will not votes.

Re: APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections by Coolgent(m): 12:14am On Sep 18, 2017
bedspread:
15.2 million? From where

Okay I understand 15.2 million alamajiris
Yea almajiris not Terorists ipob
Re: APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections by Hedonistically: 2:23am On Sep 18, 2017
nazzy1908:
I see you are so stupid.
One of the 12.1 million cows. Poor thing.
Re: APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections by Johnnyessence(m): 4:13am On Sep 18, 2017
EponOjuku:

Lol. in the last 3 Gubernatorial elections conducted in the SW (Ekiti, Osun and Ondo) APC won 2, PDP won 1. Even the one won by PDP was during GEJ's tenure.

Sentiments aside, PDP is in trouble.
tell me in which state the Apc will win hmmm. I cam only say about lagos and ogun states. But in oyo and osun including Ekiti state nothing for Apc. Infact next year gubernatorial election will show Apc the way out when the opposition party will win massively in the two states.
Re: APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections by OlaMiki: 9:40am On Sep 18, 2017
More people are still registering as member of the party , and we will all vote for the party tongue tongue tongue tongue
free2ryhme:

Dont vote for this useless party oooo
Re: APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections by OlaMiki: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2017
you were never a member , so go to hell, who cares ?
Jolar101:
This old man saying lies with no conscience.

APC planning to use IDPs children to rigging 2019 elections.

We Biafrans will not votes.

Re: APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections by OlaMiki: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2017
IPOD flat headed cownu hypnotize Igbo here ooo, Nairaland community also need Operation Python Dance fast !!!!
Johnnyessence:
This is another tactics to deceive the masses in Nigeria. Can they tell us the population of each members in different states. Apc started their campaign of calumny of propaganda and they will end their government with propaganda. Nobody will settle with a dictatorship party. A party that doesn't respect the rule of law. A party that doesn't respect the freedom of information and expression of the masses. The blood of innocent Nigerians that was killed by the military will surely speak against this Apc government. It is just a matter of time.
Re: APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections by sebik: 10:01am On Sep 18, 2017
until den
Re: APC Membership Hits 15.2 Million, Vows To Win 2019 Elections by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 18, 2017
OlaMiki:
you were never a member , so go to hell, who cares ?

#REFERENDUM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Red Cross Threatens To Vacate Nigeria Following The Killing Of Hauwa Liman / PDP Is Completely Dead, Will Be Buried February 16 – Oshoimhole / Constitution Review Hearing: What Would You Want Reviewed In The Constitution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.