Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed (45608 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Baga Attack: Nigerians React After Army Spoke / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by blacknp(m): 11:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
KEVIND:
Time will tell

Deploying heavy artillery of the military on unarmed and non- combatants civilian (IPOB)is liken to a man fighting a little girl with cutlasses and arrow . Quite Childish ! but when it comes to fighting Boko Haram the Nigeria Military will claim they don't have enough armoury at their disposal,in fact they run to Chad and Cameroun whenever the Boko haram terrorists attack.
Enemy of the State,we know you are not Nigerian,go and ask ECOMOG about the Nigeria Army they will explain better,What happened to your biafra special forces?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by ibbold(m): 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
But what are we called a nation for? My people remember that sometime ago when (Rochas' Buharia) was president elect, he was interviewed in the U.S and he side-lined the Igbo clan because he had less votes. But as an individual I had always anticipated even worse treatment for the Igbos. It is not a crime to agitates for freedom in a democratic government.... BIAFRA is a prospective nation and it will be achieved with or without the eastern traitors....
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
dis ppl funny abeg.. grin

"luukati, luukati evelything upside down! luukati wat d Nigelian boko halam army did" - iPob/terrorist camera man.

grin grin
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by Cjinbox: 1:12am On Sep 18, 2017
Nigeria is a zoo and the zoo must fall. Why must we be Nigeria ? This is the question nobody had given an answer. I no wan be Nigerian and u say na lie... i don't understand
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by KEVIND: 6:31am On Sep 18, 2017
blacknp:
Enemy of the State,we know you are not Nigerian,go and ask ECOMOG about the Nigeria Army they will explain better,What happened to your biafra special forces?

Biafra special force was established to guide and protect the Locals against the incessant attack from the elusive Fulani Herdsmen, since the Almighty Federal govt led by PMB can't protect her citizens.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:39am On Sep 18, 2017
Aragon:
Trying to understand who the Video guy is Reporting to, Same ZOO People? Or IPOB members? I don't know why anyone will be Surprised by this in the first place. The Guy Kanu did not think this thing through before embarking on it and any body that Pointed that out is meted out with INSULTS. Kanu's greatest achievement is his Ability to INSULT the Entire Nigeria. And you want Nigerians to sympathize with him? If the Nigerian Military can take on the shite-Muslims and their Leader, you actually believed that they are afraid of Kanu? I don't support the Military attacking anyone, but KANU is heating the Polity so much. How can a British young Man declare that there will not be election in the State? He handled everything the wrong way cos he had no adviser or listens. I pray nobody lose their lives over this, A million lives was lost in the last Civil War. Y'all go Read and watch Documentaries on YouTube! I just saw an old Video of OBASANJO as President saying any member of OPC should either be arrested or SHOT ON SIGHT! And he is a Yoruba man! Don't Joke with the Peace of a Country especially when it's headed by an ex Army General that actually fought Wars
I jez taya my broda, cos d iPob/KANU/terrorist logic nor make atom of sense at all undecided
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by searchhussein(m): 6:43am On Sep 18, 2017
The truth is always bitter bro grin

shut your bloody mouth. think before you speak.

Would you prefer your leader to live in a big mansion or a small hut?

when ur leaders loot your pockets for their enjoyment you pesants cry. now whats the matter? idio.t

before you spew the contents of your mouth on my reply, note:

im not a Kanu supporter neither am I against him.

im not Igbo.

your sense of reasoning is totally shyt.[/quote]
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by Prouddevil(m): 6:44am On Sep 18, 2017
Why he is shouting? undecided
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:45am On Sep 18, 2017
Tvegas:
All i kept hearing in this video is

"Lukati everything, lukati, lukati, lukati " grin grin grin

Ok i have seen it,what do we do? If the Biafra Secret Service aka SEAL TEAM 6 couldnt do anything what do you want us to do?
we go fry breeze 4 dem nah...

I get fry pan to help out, make dem bring d breeze, shey u get oyel ni? grin
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by danladi2x(m): 7:11am On Sep 18, 2017
magoo10
operation python dance started September 15 ,the question is which operation were they performing 5days earlier

propaganda is cheap and it is also the mastery of apc miscreants along side media terrorist whose stock in trade include blackmail.

Until the govt comes out plain to address the plight of the people of southeast, agitations will continue.

the govt and elites have failed ,APC PDP inclusive
Freedom of expression!!
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by FrankGiel: 7:26am On Sep 18, 2017
sotall:

A man lost an election in 2011 and incited his supporters to go on rampage killing people. The result was the untimely death of 11 Corp members.
What happened to him ?? Nothing.

What about the baboon and dogs being soaked in blood statement??
His party even threatened to form a parallel government just before the 2015 elections.

It is the same man that is holding someone to ransom for hate speech and zombiefied hypocrites on this thread are hallucinating over it.
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB maybe wrong in the method they are adopting for their agitations but the Nigerian government gave them no other choice. The country seems to be animal farm (by George Orwell) where all animals are equal but some are more equal than others.
That explains why the federal govt can negotiate with boko haram and even do an exchange of terrorists plus cash for kidnapped girls. That explains why the federal government can negotiate with militants and Grant them amnesty.

That also explains why Fulani herdsmen kill unprovoked but are not tagged a terrorist organization but IPOB is.
You IPOB members thrive in sensationalising news and cheap propaganda..
Kanu: '' Buhari, I'm in Aba in my fathers compound, I dare the zoo Army to come and arrest me. The Zoo will Burn!
The army have come and the coward is in hiding, together with the coward Secret Service.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by isnovic(m): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2017
These are not the real issues.

The current government are so power drunk that all issues are readily blamed on politically disgruntled elements and national treasury looters from the opposition party.

A political narrative fixated on my enemy: The opposition.

These are the fact:

1. The world and the US secrets service, has since gone ahead to recognise the Herdmen from the Fulani tribe as terrorist.
Ranked 4th Most dangerous.
The Nigerian Government rather than recognise the group as terrorist, passed a law to give then grazing right all over the country.
Guess who is the grand patron of this group: Your guess is as good as mine.

If within 5days, a weaponless group ( armed with pelting stones,machete); A disjointed group with following here and there can go from a group demanding peacefully, with little skirmishes here and there, for an independent country to becoming a terrorist proscribed by the Nigeria state.

Then the FG is hereby put on notice to within 24hrs declare the Fulani herdsmen a terrorist group and proscribe all their activities within Nigeria borders.

2. Like PMB, Kanu speeches are for his audience. If PMB is not held accountable for his incitement speech in 2011 that took so many lives, properties and caused a major fracture in the ethno-hetrogenous Nigeria then I do not see why the speech of NK should be paid any mind at all.
Except one is made by an Ex-Army General of blue blood and the other a 5% bloody civilian.

3. Kanu is presumed innocent of all charges until a competent court , declares him guilty.
One should not forget in a hurry, how the FG stand in breache of the bail/release orders of the court.
Did the IPOB members take matters into their hands, No!!!
they waited for the court.
Was PMB house under siege of his refusal to obey the court, No!!!

So why the Army?
oh!! I forgot.
It is in the nature of the latter to disobey all laws of the land and get away with it.
But cannot stand it if another does same?

4. If you do not have a moral compass, you will fall for every actions taken by a puritanical government like the APCs when they are guilty of the offences they claim Kanu has committed.
In the run of play for 2015 eletions, the amount of misinformation, slander, hate speech and in some cases flat out abuse and ridicule to the person of Goodluck Jonathan and his wife was so palpable that you will curse within yourself why Jonathan was such a gentle man. Even till today, he is called all sort of names by people who will not dare to mute same word about Buhari.

They went as far as threatened to form a parallel government if they do not win, enough reason to hound all of them and put them in the prison for treason and unlawful incitement to mass chaos and destruction.

But were they...No!!!

5. Have we forgotten how many lost their lives, I and my family were a victim in Niger State where i had to hide my family of 2 little girls and my wife, until the imbroglio occassioned by PMB statement of the monkeys and the baboons soaking in blood after he lost the 2011 elections passed.

Then I was a young engineer trying to make ends meet. All Southerners were targeted in the incitement and order to destroy. I lost my jallopy car to the hoodlums of Hausa and Fulani descent on the bridge head to Minna.

His following were not even held accountable neither was he.
Additionally, the Arewa group of recent past, who threatened genocides.
Created hate songs, 3 versions re-mixed and chanted all over the North.

Where are they now?

Why is the Army not laying siege on their homes, kill maim and destroy their families?

Sorry I forgot, they are bluebloods, and the rest of us are redblooded animals

See if you do not stand for anything, you will fall for everything.

Kanu has his audience and following as Buhari has his.
Both are fanatical about their leader.

Just like it is said, if you are not a fan of either change your channel. it is that simple

His rhetoric are mostly speeches at that, and no more. So why the high handedness.

My fear is a generation of young Nigerians with no moral boundaries.

A generation swayed by what is written rather than thinking for themselves.
A generation who thinking that force via the army guarantees the solution to civil issues
A generation without a standard becoming of a good leader due to the series of bad leaders festered on them.

Nigeria leaders should model their example in the founding fathers of Malaysia, Singapore and UAE.

If he is a good student of these founding fathers, he will immediate remove himself from such trivialities and build a Nigerian society we all have a stake in and can die for.
He should rid his heart of hate and vengeance. As at his age, he should know that neither is healthy for his soul's destination.
He should see himself first as a Nigerian before a Fulani.
He should see his position as a means for the betterment of the greater good and not to serve some primordial and parochial few of tribe.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by Pennywise(m): 8:19am On Sep 18, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is not a leader. He is not an Ojukwu. The boy does not have any vision. He is confused. He just wants to live the good life at the People's expense.

The day he landed Nigeria from UK all he had on his mind was how to feck ashawo. This freedom fighter did not see the security men coming until they hurled him and the paid yansh into a waiting van.

He believes a lot in self aggrandisement. IPOB is a little project he is growing to enable him live the good life. From a wardrobe full of multi coloured clothes and shoes, fanciful furniture and cars to properties in Europe and America where his dream ends.

I hope he succeeds and escape back to UK so that no more innocent Igbo people need to die for this brainless egomaniac.

Igbos should channel their grievances to hold Governors and Public office holders to account. Breaking away from the Nigerian State will hurt you badly. The first Biafra was a child of necessity. The Igbo nation had no option. This is pure fraud riding on the back of the first Biafra.

Buhari has a duty to protect all Nigerians including the Igbos from the dangerous designs of Nnamdi Kanu and his followers. If he is unable to do that on account of ill health, let him resign.
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by DammyGbade(m): 9:44am On Sep 18, 2017
Lolz. So KANU can run? grin
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by muhaosabo(m): 11:35am On Sep 18, 2017
Una never see anything yet....this is just an Introduction useless animals called there self ipob..
Re: Video Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Army Invasion; His Dog Killed by searchhussein(m): 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hello.just incase you have been waiting for this reply....stay safe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IDP, Aisha Umar Commits Suicide After Being ‘Raped By NGO Official’ / 6 Sets Of People Who Are Praying For Buhari To Die & Their Reasons - Ngeneukwenu / Ganduje Distributes Power Bikes To KAROTA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.