Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,332 members, 7,829,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Infinix Hot 5 (lite) Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 5 (lite) Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark (1767 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Review and Antutu Benchmark Video / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot 5 (lite) Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by talk2ekpa(m): 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
While we we might be confident to compare the Hot lite with the Hot 5, we CANNOT attempt to compare the Hot 5 series with the Hot series of last year, because design wise, both phones are world apart. Although, specification wise, well, the Hot 5 since have few things that owners of the Hot 4 might desire, which might be the major reason for upgrade, among which are; the Dual front-facing speakers, and the Dirac audio output, and of course, the little shift in design. Own the Infinix Hot 4? Then take a look at the specifications of the Hot 5 (Lite) at a glance, and see if you should upgrade to the Hot 5, or wait for Infinix Hot 6.

Infinix Hot 5 (Lite) Specifications at a Glance

SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro)
Screen Size: 5.5 Inches HD IPS display with 720 x 1280 pixels (267 PPI)
Processor Type: 1.3 GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 Mediatek MT6580
Storage includes a 1GB (or 2GB for the Hot 5) of RAM and 16GB ROM, expandable up to 32GB via a dedicated microSD slot.
Camera: 8MP camera & a dual-LED (single toned) flash, and a front-facing 5MP with LED. flash
Battery: 4000 mAh with 2.0A charger.
Other features include Dual front-facing loud speakers, 3D Dirac Audio and the rear facing fingerprint scanner on the Hot 5.

Infinix Hot 5 (Lite) Unboxing Review

For reasons unknown to me, the Hot 5 review unit I received, had few delays while on transit. So on the arrival of the device, we went straight to ‘pop the Can open‘, and I’m sure you you already know what we first saw: a 5.5-inch device covered with dark, shiny, screen protector with Infinix and Hot advertisement all over it.

Please read the full article here, and please I'll Seriously appreciate your opinions and criticisms

https://www.droidafrica.net/2017/09/17/infinix-hot-5-lite-unboxing-review-antutu-benchmark/amp/

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 5 (lite) Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by lastbaff(m): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hey guys, here's the specs of Infinix phones: Latest Infinix phones and prices
Re: Infinix Hot 5 (lite) Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by 001bumsa: 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
I bought the hot 5 about a week ago but am having issues with pictures and save audios. they get currupted after some minutes or hours.
Re: Infinix Hot 5 (lite) Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by talk2ekpa(m): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
001bumsa:
I bought the hot 5 about a week ago but am having issues with pictures and save audios. they get currupted after some minutes or hours.

Scan your phone for viruses with a virus free system. Alternatively, restore the phone completely, and test the it without installation of any third party applications, especially pirated apps outside Google play Store....if the problem persists, then return it.
Re: Infinix Hot 5 (lite) Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by talk2ekpa(m): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Check this one minute video of how well the rear 8-megapixel camera on Infinix Hot 5 performs. This is my real work. No copy. Full review is on the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmVsj_eT8j0
Re: Infinix Hot 5 (lite) Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by festwiz(m): 4:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
talk2ekpa:
Check this one minute video of how well the rear 8-megapixel camera on Infinix Hot 5 performs. This is my real work. No copy. Full review is on the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktrOSUMyReQ

Oga, That's your Spark K7 video na undecided
Re: Infinix Hot 5 (lite) Unboxing Review And Antutu Benchmark by talk2ekpa(m): 8:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
festwiz:

Oga, That's your Spark K7 video na undecided
Thanks Bro. Pasted the wrong link

(1) (Reply)

My View About GLO 'FREE DATA' Day / Neat Apple Ipad2 Wifi Only For Sale At N30k / L9 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.