Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki (50599 Views)

Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request / What Senate President Lawan Said After Meeting Buhari / Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki by BabaAduras: 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
free2ryhme:

Only nigeria Army train to fight civilians

Stop making statements that propagate your stupidity and ignorance.

I don't think you can say there is any country more advanced than USA. Even in the US, Army is deployed during serious civilian disturbances or uprise.
Re: Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki by free2ryhme: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
BabaAduras:

I don't think you can say there is any country more advanced than USA. Even in the US, Army is deployed during serious civilian disturbances or uprise.

E get as e dey do you

Re: Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki by kikake: 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
tutudesz:

Please what is the duty of the military? Was there BSS in march? No innocent person was killed, Only Ipob members who stopped the military from preforming their lawful duty.

Jihadist, no IPOB member could stop armed soldiers, because IPOB members are never armed. It needs only an armed person to stop an armed soldier.
At the appointed time, bring your Taqqiya - lies forward.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
IPOB agitations will deepen than ever since Buhari sent his herdsmen in military uniforms to Biafraland to massacres unarmed agitators and women in their farms and in the markets places.

Re: Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki by egbemaoguta(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
All this brabra self,let me tell u people after this UN conference, buhari will beg bisfrans for peace,UN plan now is to grant people that has been seeking for their referendum for over 10years now,and Biafra is among those mentioned,remember what I said today,very soon I will say wen I was a Nigeria, buhari will a
regret all his action against the Biafran very soon
Re: Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki by lastmessenger: 12:37am On Sep 18, 2017
No gun can stop the Biafra spirit.it is a fight for freedom.everyone desires freedom from oppression. Ipob will metamorphose and come out with another name.watch out
Re: Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki by blacknp(m): 12:38am On Sep 18, 2017
Danielmoore:
Speaker of Parliament and senate president is the most powerful post in advanced countries
Name the advanced country were the speaker of the assembly is the most powerful position?

United States (President) United Kingdom (Prime Minister) France (President) Germany (Chancellor) China (Premier) South Africa (President) North Korea (Supreme Leader).
Re: Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki by sirlop(m): 2:15am On Sep 18, 2017
BabaAduras:

And they are told to use life amunitions? what has happened to rubber bullets, water guns...etc. Una reasoning dey fascinate me
Re: Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki by Sholyments(m): 3:03am On Sep 18, 2017
Saraki is the most responsive among the APC leaderships of today. More power to his elbow
Re: Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki by Menzy86(m): 4:12am On Sep 18, 2017
Danielmoore:
Speaker of Parliament and senate president is the most powerful post in advanced countries
"most powerful?". Pls stop dabbling into issues you obviously don't have a full grasp of. For a little understanding of the extant of the powers weilded by a president in an advanced nation, just watch the TV series 'house of cards' then repent and sin no more!
Re: Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki by mywill2022(m): 7:02am On Sep 18, 2017
1. Can any educated Yoruba or Hausa or Igbo give me just one reason without sentiment or tribalism why Nigeria should remain as one? Please

2. Can there ever be peace, oneness, brotherliness and together among the Igbo's, Yoruba's, Hausa's, Christains and Muslims in Nigeria?

3. Can Nigeria really work as a nation?

Please let's be sincere and honest to ourselves
Re: Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki by Reference(m): 9:35am On Sep 18, 2017
That is what is done in a democracy. Right thinking, right moves as the true representatives of the people. The Executive has scored an own goal on this and it will take slot to recover from this gaffe. That's why all the running around to seek justification for a thoughtless act and looking over their shoulders where no one is pursuing. Just pity the Veep. As a lawyer when he tries to preach rule of law in future he won't be taken seriously.
Re: Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 18, 2017
maxiflexy:
senate should relax let the military settle this.

------------------------------------------------------------------
**Danites are members of DAN (Detribalised Association of Nigeria)
**We Danites try to see people as human beings, as individuals, not groups or tribes. We are too big to be just tribe. We see ourselves as human beings, as black people, as Africans, as NIGERIANS, then, way down the list, tribe.
**We make posts against tribal bigotry and hatred and posts supporting detribalization and unity of Nigeria. While seeking solutions for her innumerable problems, we encourage love for our beloved country, Nigeria. We encourage inter-tribal connections and cooperation.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Join our email list as soon as you can by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com

"we are all humans" yet you want the military to "settle this".

Look for another letter to replace that D. I recommend "Dehumanized". Fits you better.
Re: Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 18, 2017
mywill2022:
1. Can any educated Yoruba or Hausa or Igbo give me just one reason without sentiment or tribalism why Nigeria should remain as one? Please

2. Can there ever be peace, oneness, brotherliness and together among the Igbo's, Yoruba's, Hausa's, Christains and Muslims in Nigeria?

3. Can Nigeria really work as a nation?

Please let's be sincere and honest to ourselves

Please I have been asking the same questions myself. If someone answers you don't forget to mention me. I really want to know.
Re: Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki by BabaAduras: 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
sirlop:

And they are told to use life amunitions? what has happened to rubber bullets, water guns...etc. Una reasoning dey fascinate me

My point is made. Don't sit in Aba and make categorical statements that are not based on facts.

You can lash out all you want. It does not bother me one bit.
Re: Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki by BabaAduras: 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
free2ryhme:

E get as e dey do you

My point is made. Don't sit in Aba and make categorical statements that are not based on facts.

You can lash out all you want. It does not bother me one bit.
Re: Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki by 9jaDoc(f): 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

"we are all humans" yet you want the military to "settle this".

Look for another letter to replace that D. I recommend "Dehumanized". Fits you better.

I think he means presidency not military
Re: Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 19, 2017
9jaDoc:

I think he means presidency not military

Well, he hasn't said so. At least not yet
Re: Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki by Hajardramadan(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Danielmoore:

thank God you said in advanced country
Re: Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki by Hajardramadan(m): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2017
Danielmoore:

Thank God you said in advanced country
Re: Biafra: What Senate Will Do About Military Action On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB – Saraki by BabaAduras: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
sirlop:

Armies don't use rubber bullets.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore & Wife Opeyemi Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Wedding Photo) / I Am Now Jobless, You Will Kiss Me Until You Are Tired - Wike Tells His Wife / Kwankwaso Mobbed With Shouts Of 'Kwankwasiya' As He Campaigns In Kano (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.