Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) (65962 Views)

Armed Robber Who Terrorizes POS Operators Shot Dead In Imo (Photos) / Robber Who Followed A Man After Bank Withdrawal In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Pix / Old Man Steals Bras And Panties In Ikeja, Lagos, Caught And Apprehended. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by visijo(m): 8:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
are the thieves or them de twale person ?
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by Noblebrown7(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
Nawa o....
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2017
End of d road 4 him. Safe journey to prison idiot.
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by olajide8(m): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
aminulive:
Members of Agbor Gha Ihun security outfit in Agbor, Delta state on Saturday apprehended a 23-year-old man who gave his name as Emmanuel Ndidi, in one of the new generation churches in Agbor, a few hours after he led a two-man gang to unleash terror at the Sunny Ojougboh area in Agbor.

PoliticsNGR learnt that Emma, a native of Ohunmere, said he is a Ghana returnee and was a bus driverĀ in Ghana. He confessed that he delved into robbery so as to earn a daily living. On why he did not go back to the driving profession, he said that it was the devil that made him not to venture into any meaningful business except crime.

He appealed that he should be pardoned as he will not steal again. He further confessed that one, Chuks Okpehoro, was his accomplice in the operation were about four handsets and other items were forcefully collected from their victims.

On his part, Chuks Okpehoro,23, also an indigene of Ohunmere and a school dropout, said that Emmanuel invited him to be part of the operation which according to him they carried out along Sunny Ojougboh area. He confessed that he has been into crime, but he will turn a new leaf if he is freed.

Meanwhile, the Chairman, Agbor Gha Ihun, Comrade Fidelis Omoile and his Deputy, Comrade Monday Kiyem, also known as Maduma, have in separate interviews appreciated members of the public for their support, appealing that they should continue to partner with them particularly in the area of information about criminal hideouts.

Mr. Kiyem told newsmen that Emmanuel was apprehended in a church in Ime-Obi while playing a keyboard, disclosing that the suspect and a member of his gang carried out the operation at Sunny Ojougboh around 8 pm on Saturday and without remorse, he(Emma) went for night vigil service same night.

He called on youths resident in Ika South to stay away from crime and violence.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/17/armed-robber-apprehended-playing-keyboard-church-photos/

That looks like part of the arms (pump action) recovered by nigerian customs

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by tit(f): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
community policing is the best.
nigeria police is useless
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by kobijacobs(m): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
this one village people don mean am
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by djbussy(m): 8:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
It is well.
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2017
FortifiedCity:
They should ask him if he has repented, then let him go undecided
Stupid contribution. What answer will you be expecting ?
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by sammirano: 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2017
It's a common thing there, crime does not affect Christianity. Lol
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
undecided

You can't serve two masters at the same time
Our God is not a stupid God and can not be bought with an unholy offering
Even though grace abides, there is always a reward for every deed done on earth

Aye loja!!!
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by speak2me2015: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
OK..... I've seen the acclaimed robber, now where is the keyboard he was playing!
Do u expect them to carry the Church keyboard on him?
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by Habiodunz(m): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
who are they doing tuale to
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by slurity1: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
OK..... I've seen the acclaimed robber, now where is the keyboard he was playing!
hahaha. you are damm funny
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by goshen26: 9:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
What key was he playing when they caught him?

I hope its not my favorite C#?
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by ifeoluwasegun(m): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
AngelicDamsel:

I was actually here to see him play the keyboard and see what key he plays from
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by Amsonme(m): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
I've been looking since my dear
Am here for the keyboard.
has anyone seen the keyboard?
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by ifeoluwasegun(m): 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
goshen26:
What key was he playing when they caught him?

I hope its not my favorite C#?

God bless my F major.
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
must you see the paino?doubting Thomas sad
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by Tobycharles: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Doubting Thomas
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by bettyLad(f): 9:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
that's what they do in the dark, that's y the other guy who people claimed to b killed innocently during the ikorodu badoo raid , he was said to b a popular MC over there but nobody can really tell what they do in the dark . only God knows His true worshippers .
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by MrLatin1: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2017
Diminish 7th chord gone bad
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by babapressy(m): 9:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Very funny
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
Fake news.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by goshen26: 9:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
ifeoluwasegun:

God bless my F major.

Lol...awon ti F major

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
that's what they usually say wen Dy are caught, bloody criminals grin
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2017
I can bet he paid tithe from the proceeds of his robbery.
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by Whoeppme(m): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2017
Anini no groom this one well cheesy cheesy
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
Na wahhh ooo. People get mind for this naija. May God forgive us.

Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
After mission, d guy no dey forget to enta church
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
MadCow1:
grin grin grin

Guy where have you been
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by ensamy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
Arm robber playing piano and members keep dancing and praising God. Later he will become a man of God grin grin
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by Wantam: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2017
Baawaa:
Na wa ooo,you go rob for night come dey play keyboard in the day time for church,
night vigil

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) / 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her / Possessed' Man Eats Live Baby In Front Of Cameras (causion ! Graphics Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.