Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) (65948 Views)

Police Arrest Armed Robber Who Dresses Like A Lunatic To Kidnap And Rob Victims / Armed Robber Who Terrorizes POS Operators Shot Dead In Imo (Photos) / Old Man Steals Bras And Panties In Ikeja, Lagos, Caught And Apprehended. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
The kind of news I read in Nairaland makes me wonder if all these weird things are really happening in this country. This is quite funny cheesy
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
FortifiedCity:
They should ask him if he has repented, then let him go undecided
you are talking nonsense
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by Beelvee(f): 10:11pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ninethmare:
What ever your hands findeth to do, do it with all your might.
My advice: If you want to be a criminal go into it with all resources need and stop being a petty thief.
#be_like_evans
grin grin[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by joepentwo(m): 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
Wer is d Tyre? Bring d fuel! grin grin grin
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by Pchizy: 10:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
I was just reading comments until my heart got struck.
Asking my self and you ::
What kind of friend(s) do we keep?
Proverb 13:20
KJV: He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.

Are we handling function for God just because we're talented/gifted?
People claps, praise us, danced, entertained. Yes we can do it.
Now, we forget that our service is unto God and not unto men, not of our own might.
It takes Christ Spirit resident in a man to communicate to God.
Some of us worship, handle instrument because we're being payed for it.
Have no problem with paying or not, but if there lies your treasure, then you can never worship God no matter how intriguing the flow looks like,, it's just an entertainment.
Have you wondered why one sings same "common" song, played "common" instrument that others do,, and there'll be healing, teaching, change of life?
Reason is because, S/he carries the Spirit of God within. That's the only criteria to access the Throne of God.

Jn 14:6 KJV:Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Phil 4:13
KJV: I can do all things through CHRIST which strengtheneth me.

Jn 3:5
KJV:Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Jn 4:23-24
KJV:But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

24 KJV:God is a Spirit: and they that worship him MUST worship him in spirit and in truth.

Col 3:16
KJV:Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and SPIRITUAL songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

NOTE: No matter how you render service unto God, be it via handling any instrument, singing, preaching, ushering etc etc.
The question is, do we carry the spirit of God in us, ministering via that medium or do we just do it because we thought we can by ourselves?

Have you imagined when a "Priest, Usher, etc secretary deep hand into God's offering and fill their pocket?"

Yours, mine... might be in secret or deep in us, we know that we don't really have this Spirit of God in us.
Or even open, as the victims in this contest.

God is still calling you and I, to equip us with his Spirit.
Not later, but make it a duty now to Pray to God and ask him for forgiveness in anyway that you've not been serving him genuinely. (Isaiah 1:18, Matt 7:7). Ask him to equip you, empower you with his Spirit. (Acts 1:cool.Pray, and accept Christ as your Lord and personal savior. (Jn 3:3)
If you've done so, that's a great move. God will continue to bless you.
Keep the Spirit burning in you by:
Always praying (1 Thessa 5 :17)
Studying God's word without shame (2 Tim 2 :15)
Always fellowship with people/place that enriches your life with God. (Heb 10:25)
Check your friends, avoid some if need be (Prov 13:20, Amos 3:3)
Be a pattern/example for God to your generation, friends, family etc (1Tim 4:12)
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 17, 2017
The ting go skrrrra
pap pap cla cla cla
skiddikipapap
and the br br brrr boom
skyyya du du ku ku du doom
poom poom
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by Durotimi1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked grin

Now what do you want to do with the keyboard he was playing?do you want the keyboard to be arrested?

Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Durotimi1:

lols,yes sir
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by mesoprogress(m): 10:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Chascop:
IPOB
This is a campaign to end ethnic bashing. It's not helping our youths in Nigeria. Instead of discussing intelligent ideas, we dwell on trivialities. I am campaigning to stop this on Nairaland. If only one person a day can make a decision to refrain from ethnic bashing henceforth , then this must have achieved it's purpose. Stop it and encourage others to please do so as well. Bless you
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by columbus007(m): 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2017
FortifiedCity:
They should ask him if he has repented, then let him go undecided
good but if he's able to present the devil that made convinced him into committing the various crimes undecided
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 10:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
A talented robber?
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by dingbang(m): 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol
bro good evening... This is the thread ... I just created it...

https://www.nairaland.com/4061188/nairalander-explains-phonenumber-update-using
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by orbis(m): 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
Why do most thieves have very nice 6-packs
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by ACE1010: 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
AK6464:
Hands are busy on the keyboard on Sundays.
and busy on the trigger week days.
workaholic fingers.

Lol! My brother the thing tire me ooo!!! grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by ACE1010: 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked grin

Now what do you want to do with the keyboard he was playing?do you want the keyboard to be arrested?

Lol !! Good question you've got there!!!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by robinso01(m): 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
maybe he is looking for his own grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by abbeyfel: 12:34am On Sep 18, 2017
But why this public parade? Is this the norm or just over zealousness from the security officers?
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by ademijuwonlo(f): 2:07am On Sep 18, 2017
AK6464:
Hands are busy on the keyboard on Sundays.
and busy on the trigger week days.
workaholic fingers.
You got me laughing aloud in the middle of the night!
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by jericco1(m): 2:24am On Sep 18, 2017
My home town, that's not news, funny tho.
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 4:02am On Sep 18, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
OK..... I've seen the acclaimed robber, now where is the keyboard he was playing!
I don't think the keyboard is necessary
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by Hermirhate: 5:20am On Sep 18, 2017
Nawa oooooo see them awon weere Mejia.... 😂
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:34am On Sep 18, 2017
Okunaye005:
End of the road
am I supposed to believe dis?
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by dbrainik(m): 6:59am On Sep 18, 2017
wei light
wei light
wei light
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:49am On Sep 18, 2017
Everyone in the pics looks like a tout including the so-called security operatives undecided
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by spawnx: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2017
Any body noticed the thief in the second pix taking a selfie?
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by Gorthy(m): 11:22am On Sep 18, 2017
that officer with Gucci purse tho. hushpupi officer grin
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by DJInfluence: 11:40am On Sep 18, 2017
Everybody blames devil when caught ......but when enjoying that loot, they never say thank you devil....Some will even go to church for thanksgiven. But will blame devil when caught. I just wonder who devil dey blame since all criminals caught blames him or it (is devil a he or it?)
Re: Armed Robber Who Was Playing Keyboard In Church In Delta Apprehended (Photos) by mrde(m): 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin wen ur village pple promised u safe robbery bt ended up disappointing u grin

Kai.... Sister you get bad mouth sha lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultists Kill, Behead & Use Man's Head To Play Football In Anambra State / Policeman Kills A Motorcyclist In Uromi, Edo And Was Killed By A Mob (pix) / 18-Year-Old Girl Raped By Lagos Dispatcher, Police Mock Her, Father Disowns Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.