Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Instead Of Spending $1000 On The Iphone X | Buy These Gadgets Instead - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Instead Of Spending $1000 On The Iphone X | Buy These Gadgets Instead (4269 Views)

Samsung Users Are Experiencing This After Spending $1000+ On A Phone / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 / Funniest Meme Reactions To The Iphone X And Iphone 8 Launch Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instead Of Spending $1000 On The Iphone X | Buy These Gadgets Instead by noobody(m): 9:32am On Sep 18, 2017
lexicop:
2. Second on the list is the Acer aspire E15

The full model that has the specs listed below is: Acer aspire E15-575G-53VG
The acer spire E15 is a 15 inch laptop with a 15.6 full HD display , an Intel corei5 7th generation processor 7200u, nividia 940mx graphics card, 8GB of DDR4 ram , 256GB SSD of storage and 12 hours of battery life.
The laptop costs $579

The camera costs $597 and the laptop costs $579, so you need about $1,176 to begin your journey to becoming a professional youtuber.
learn more...

I need this laptop pls,how can i get it in lagos nigeria
Re: Instead Of Spending $1000 On The Iphone X | Buy These Gadgets Instead by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 18, 2017
noobody:

Its either your order it from amazon or you buy it from those shops that sell brand new laptops
Re: Instead Of Spending $1000 On The Iphone X | Buy These Gadgets Instead by Ksslib(m): 10:04am On Sep 18, 2017
I think the Acer might have a space for those who want to add an HDD to complement the SSD.

That's how most of these laptops are built.
Re: Instead Of Spending $1000 On The Iphone X | Buy These Gadgets Instead by 4kimportX: 10:07am On Sep 18, 2017
noobody:

Where please?
Amazon
Re: Instead Of Spending $1000 On The Iphone X | Buy These Gadgets Instead by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 18, 2017
4kimportX:

Amazon

My guy bought his own from jumia, for about 250k

Re: Instead Of Spending $1000 On The Iphone X | Buy These Gadgets Instead by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 18, 2017
Ksslib:
I think the Acer might have a space for those who want to add an HDD to complement the SSD.

That's how most of these laptops are built.

Exactly, you are right
Re: Instead Of Spending $1000 On The Iphone X | Buy These Gadgets Instead by Alexanda07(m): 11:46am On Sep 18, 2017
noobody:

I recommend you order it from Amazon but on the U.S store and then shipped through MyUS and then use FedEx Economy as Carrier.. Thats what i did in my case and it went smoothly.
FedEx in this case were very friendly to me.

But if you dont want any wahala or trouble like my case, Just let the sleeping dog to be and pay the Custom fee jejely generated from their computer for your order.
The Custom fee is just a computer generated printed slip on your order. There you will see the different organizations that had their bills in it. Take that Custom fee slip and pay exactly the amount you see there. Else, they will never release or deliver your laptop.

It took close to 11 days for the Laptop to reach Lagos. Then after that, I paid for the Custom fee at FedEx office here in Lagos. FedEx now delivered it next day after my Payment of the customs fee to my House address.

The Battery is Non Removable and actually stays more than 12hrs...It has even lasted more than 15 hrs for me in some instances of a light usages.

As for the SSD, i went for that choice.. They had the 1TB HDD Option which made the Laptop price now cheaper but i thought of myself never to accept a downgraded technology. So I opted for the 256GB SSD which made the laptop a bit expensive but the SSD Worth it more than the 1TB HDD which i rejected.
Re: Instead Of Spending $1000 On The Iphone X | Buy These Gadgets Instead by HarveyDeven: 10:00am On Sep 19, 2017
But hey, it's about the status you'll have after buying an iPhone X. A lot of people care just about this!
Re: Instead Of Spending $1000 On The Iphone X | Buy These Gadgets Instead by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 19, 2017
HarveyDeven:
But hey, it's about the status you'll have after buying an iPhone X. A lot of people care just about this!
An expensive symbol status indeed

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Asked Him For An Iphone8 And Look At What He Did To Me / Looking For Android Music Player With BPM & Crossfading Features / New Tip On Glo Free Browsing: True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.