Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Looking For Android Music Player With BPM & Crossfading Features - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Looking For Android Music Player With BPM & Crossfading Features (4249 Views)

Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing / Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others / What's The Best Android Music Player With The Best UI And Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Android Music Player With BPM & Crossfading Features by XieXie: 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
Please, who knows and can recommend a good and free android music player that has BPM and crossfading features.

BPM - the app will automatically arrange music files based on their tempo; high to low, vice versa or any other option.

Crossfading - the app will begin playing the next song in the selection without having to completely end the song currently playing.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Android Music Player With BPM & Crossfading Features by Timsilver(m): 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
XieXie:
Please, who knows and can recommend a good and free android music player that has BPM and crossfading features.

BPM - the app will automatically arrange music files based on their tempo; high to low, vice versa or any other option.

Crossfading - the app will begin playing the next song in the selection without having to completely end the song currently playing.

MIXTRAX APP. it's paid app though.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Android Music Player With BPM & Crossfading Features by coolopj: 4:45am On Oct 18, 2018
Look no further...poweramp has it all

1 Like

Re: Looking For Android Music Player With BPM & Crossfading Features by zeanslim(m): 6:07am On Oct 18, 2018
we already discussed most of these already.. you can reread it here tho.. selected the best 10 music player .

best music player applications for Android phones for free downloads

the music apps are free with downloads link included and comes with tons of features which makes listening to music much more joyful.

Re: Looking For Android Music Player With BPM & Crossfading Features by XieXie: 6:24am On Oct 18, 2018
Timsilver:

MIXTRAX APP. it's paid app though.

OK, thanks for the recommendation, but please, how does the payment for these apps work?

Is it a one-off payment or will I have to be paying/subscribing at intervals?
Re: Looking For Android Music Player With BPM & Crossfading Features by Ay92(m): 6:30am On Oct 18, 2018
I thought I'm the only one that likes crossfading , poweramp has it though but it expires quickly

1 Like

Re: Looking For Android Music Player With BPM & Crossfading Features by XieXie: 6:54am On Oct 18, 2018
coolopj:

Ay92:
I thought I'm the only one that likes crossfading , poweramp has it though but it expires quickly

I guess it's the paid app that has the features then.

Anyway, from my findings, this is the best I have come across https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oimvo.discdj

It has crossfading features and BPM but the BPM is not precise above average. The interface is also well loaded with lots of turntable features.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Android Music Player With BPM & Crossfading Features by XieXie: 7:00am On Oct 18, 2018
zeanslim:
we already discussed most of these already.. you can reread it here tho.. selected the best 10 music player .

best music player applications for Android phones for free downloads

the music apps are free with downloads link included and comes with tons of features which makes listening to music much more joyful.

Thanks for your recommendations but please i was unable to view them. Your page/website seems not to be optimised for mobile viewing, it took long in attempting to load and never opened on my phone.

Thanks again.
Re: Looking For Android Music Player With BPM & Crossfading Features by zeanslim(m): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2018
XieXie:

Thanks for your recommendations but please i was unable to view them. Your page/website seems not to be optimised for mobile viewing, it took long in attempting to load and never opened on my phone.

Thanks again.

it is very optimized, ... maybe you are on Glo network. Glo tends to misbehave at times.

you are welcomed

Re: Looking For Android Music Player With BPM & Crossfading Features by XieXie: 11:01am On Oct 18, 2018
zeanslim:

it is very optimized, ... maybe you are on Glo network. Glo tends to misbehave at times.

you are welcomed

Thanks, I have looked at the post but I didn't find any of your recommendations with BPM and crossfading features. The closest you have to it was Media monkey which can crossfade to some extent but no BPM capabilities.

Nice blog though and thanks all the same.
Re: Looking For Android Music Player With BPM & Crossfading Features by paulmarkino: 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ay92:
Buy the
app and get it for life

1 Like

Re: Looking For Android Music Player With BPM & Crossfading Features by Timsilver(m): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2018
XieXie:

OK, thanks for the recommendation, but please, how does the payment for these apps work?

Is it a one-off payment or will I have to be paying/subscribing at intervals?

It's a one time payment but you can get it for free just for trial.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Android Music Player With BPM & Crossfading Features by Wilfem(m): 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
coolopj:
I've been using Poweramp since 2012, being the best music player on Android for me, but I never got to know about these two features, until now that I decided to explore the app. (Crossfading)
I'm still yet to get to know about the other one (BMP).
I wouldn't mind if you could please show me how to get and make use of the feature.
Thanks
Re: Looking For Android Music Player With BPM & Crossfading Features by Blackholeapp: 8:37am On Sep 27, 2023
Online music services have expanded rapidly, offering a wide range of selections to suit different interests and inclinations. BlackHole stands out among them as a special and promising music player for Windows users. http://blackholeapk/

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Unlimited For Three Hours At N15. / Get 24-hour Web Pass And Enjoy Free Internet / I Have A Budget Of 100k. What's The Best Android Phone To Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.