Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

WATCH: Ooni Of Ife Condemns Operation Python Dance - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / WATCH: Ooni Of Ife Condemns Operation Python Dance (634 Views)

Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife / Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife / Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WATCH: Ooni Of Ife Condemns Operation Python Dance by NaijaNewsPapers: 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
Re: WATCH: Ooni Of Ife Condemns Operation Python Dance by LUGBE: 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
cheesy

Truth is bitter
Re: WATCH: Ooni Of Ife Condemns Operation Python Dance by fallout87: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
It should be condemned.

What happened could never happen in the United Ststes or any developed country.

Amazong hownfar Buhari has taken Nigeria backward in so short a time. Corruption is still high, theft is still going on... the only difference is less growth economically, more hardship and less freedoms.
Re: WATCH: Ooni Of Ife Condemns Operation Python Dance by scholes0(m): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Na waa.
Re: WATCH: Ooni Of Ife Condemns Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Yoruba elites and leaders don't have time for Biafra and ipob matter .
Re: WATCH: Ooni Of Ife Condemns Operation Python Dance by kn23h(m): 4:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
scholes0:
Na waa.

The thing weak me.

He was just in Imo recently. He's getting too political for my liking.

Something tells me that this whole biafran things was planned and executed by top politicians all along.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WATCH: Ooni Of Ife Condemns Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2017
Mynd44 please move to FP...

I don't even know where you stand sef..

This is why I love reasonable yoruba men and ladies..
but some know the truth but prefer hiding in shame.
Re: WATCH: Ooni Of Ife Condemns Operation Python Dance by kn23h(m): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
Chascop:
Mynd44 please move to FP...

I don't even know where you stand sef..

This is why I love reasonable yoruba men and ladies..

but some know the truth but prefer hiding in shame.

Keep quiet.

Reasonable Yoruba men and women means a Yoruba person that supports your lost cause.

Reasonable Yoruba voted for GEJ in 2011. Yorubas that voted for Buhari in 2015 are betrayers - Igbos.

Any Yoruba man that doesn't think IPOB needs to be fumigated is actually not reasonable. No offense to Ooni.

The group have not only preach hatred, but they've invited terrorism against Yorubas and Yoruba pastors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WATCH: Ooni Of Ife Condemns Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
kn23h:

Keep quiet.

Reasonable Yoruba men and women means a Yoruba person that supports your lost cause.

Reasonable Yoruba voted for GEJ in 2011. Yorubas that voted for Buhari in 2015 are betrayers - Igbos.

Any Yoruba man that doesn't think IPOB needs to be fumigated is actually not reasonable. No offense to Ooni.

The group have not only preach hatred, but they've invited terrorism against Yorubas and Yoruba pastors.

are you done?

you can now keep quiet
Re: WATCH: Ooni Of Ife Condemns Operation Python Dance by kn23h(m): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
Chascop:

are you done?

you can now keep quiet

Weren't you commanded to keep quiet?
Re: WATCH: Ooni Of Ife Condemns Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2017
kn23h:

Weren't you commanded to keep quiet?
you're still making some noise..
Re: WATCH: Ooni Of Ife Condemns Operation Python Dance by sotall(m): 9:04pm On Sep 17, 2017
OK

(1) (Reply)

What Do Igbo Men Want In A Wife? / Pictures From Onitsha Annual Ofala Festival / The Story Of The Greatest Deity And The God Of Thunder, Sango

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.