Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,789 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" (32515 Views)

Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife / Operation Python Dance In The South East Is Totally Not Acceptable - Ooni Of Ife / WATCH: Ooni Of Ife Condemns Operation Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by FastestTech(m): 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
In a recent meeting, traditional rulers meet with Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha to discuss on the prevailing insecurity in the country in which Ooni of Ife spoke...

The said meeting toke place in Imo State.

While speaking, Imo State governor, Rochas told the traditional rulers to work with the youths to see that the country is peaceful again.

The Oni who spoke bitterly about the operation in the South East suggested it should be suspended.

What is your opinion on this trending issue? WATCH THE VIDEO AND COMMENT BELOW...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgLfu7Ontvo

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by LIFEisSIMPLE: 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
Thank you for speaking out Against the Nigerian Military taste for innocent blood. May your reign be Long

318 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by FastestTech(m): 11:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Thank you for speaking out Against the Nigerian Military taste for innocent blood. May your reign be Long

Hmmmmmmm

It is well

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by deomelo: 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
Oni must be on cheap crack.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by FastestTech(m): 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
FastestTech:

What is your opinion on this trending issue? WATCH THE VIDEO AND COMMENT BELOW...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgLfu7Ontvo

cc: Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by FastestTech(m): 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2017
deomelo:

You mean?
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by deomelo: 11:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
FastestTech:

You mean?

Meaning he's on drugs.

9 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:27pm On Sep 17, 2017
Afonjas are coming for him

139 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 17, 2017
Correct oni...

Oni dey are coming for u ooo

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by delugajackson: 12:08am On Sep 18, 2017
The evil army, killing innocent citizens at will. There's no personal satisfaction in taking innocent lives, but you can't say the same for the Nigerian Army. They do it with joy. It was never about hate for Igbos or Biafra, it was about suppressing the voice of freedom.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by magoo10(m): 8:55am On Sep 18, 2017
Unfortunately those who Carried out that operation to put Nigeria on fire were the arewa arm of the military ,they as usual want to make their threat of Oct 1st a reality.

the same people want to extend another operation to the southwest in the guise of operation crocodile tears in other to quell the massive call for restructuring in the west and trample on peoples right.

Every amount of intimidation,threat and use of force by this failed govt against the masses will fall flat except God does not exist.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Histrings08(m): 8:55am On Sep 18, 2017
Well, baba has spoken... So let the army do d needful
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Ereolamide: 8:56am On Sep 18, 2017
To all useless pigbos that have made it their lives ambition to always blame Yoruba/Afonja, now the spiritual head of Yoruba have spoken against the occupation of military in your barren red mud enclaves, while your stupid, useless, brainless, spinless and coward governors have proscribed your useless IPOB as a terrorist organization.

Your selective persecution of Yorubas will never make you see the rising sun.

53 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Iykestix: 8:56am On Sep 18, 2017
This is the ooni speaking, he's not a politician trying to gain love from any side coz of election, he's just speaking his mind.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by hotplate: 8:56am On Sep 18, 2017
Them go soon bring operation crocodile smile to your side

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 18, 2017
He's right.

No operation whatever was formed against the fulani herdsmen and boko haram killing every other day. If you want to arrest Kanu, even the secret service can arrest him.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by quiverfull(m): 8:56am On Sep 18, 2017
They are coming for you. They will start with your string of divorces, then end with your buried EFCC case.

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by fergie001: 8:56am On Sep 18, 2017
I am amazed only the Yoruba leaders are speaking up.

Falana,Adegboruwa,Fayose,ffk,ooni of life,etc.

Where are the Olisa Agbakobas,Obi of Onitsha,Countless traditional rulers....
I didn't mention Governors on purpose,those ones are registered fools,worse than anini and johnny bravo combined.

I am happy you told the right person,the Adolf Hitler of Igbo land.
Where are the Anglicans,The Roman Catholics have spoken up,speak up and "Fear not,do not be afraid,for I am your shield,your very great reward.(Gen 15:1)"
Speak up when things are wrong,and applaud when things go well.

"Kindness and faithfulness keep a king safe;through kindness his throne is made secure." (Prov.20:28)

Ooni,God will bless you
You shall live long
You will get married to a wife this time that will stay,bear you children and grant you more smiles.
Your crown shall last long on your head.
Even if you walk through the valleys of the shadows of death,you shall fear no evil.
Thank you,for not trying to sink us in the lagoon,Thank you for not threatening to send us back to 1967.
Thank you,for not putting us in the 1st bus back to our villages as terrorists and as miscreants.

Now,let us reason together......
We know most of you who supported this genocide,have repented,are apologetic and are remorseful.
I understand
You see things clearer,this is no time for retribution.
Yorubas,Hausas,Middle belt,let us reason together,

God bless Seun,
God Bless Lalasticlala
God Bless all the MODS
God Bless My friend and ally,Mynd44
God Bless all Nairalanders including nwaamaikpe shocked

God bless us all.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by chichijas(m): 8:56am On Sep 18, 2017
yea! i very very very happy i happened to be among top 10 commenters. i am going higher!

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by DoyenExchange: 8:56am On Sep 18, 2017
A very wise king! Dialogue is the best option.

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by ajilegend(m): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2017
Igbos over to you
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by favourmic(m): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2017
In a garden filled with blooms, you stand out as the most beautiful and most beguiling creation. With you, you're the medicine that always bring back my grin. With you beside me, i know i will always win. Happy Birthday, my sweetest one.

Help me wish her happy birthday with your likes

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by bankylan: 8:57am On Sep 18, 2017
deomelo:

So obvious how you talk to your parents at home. That is a king of Yoruba land.......Why adding to a curse upon you already?

41 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 18, 2017
Ipob will not see this now

Their own is to be shouting afonja up and down

As a matter of fact, expect ipob to come up with a story on how what oni is doing here is all part of the plan of the federal government

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Segadem(m): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2017
OK
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by emmabest2000(m): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2017
My favorite Chinese proverb says ...
强将于下无弱兵

Which means ...
NO WEAK SOLDIER UNDER A BRAVE LEADER !

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by ladensmith(m): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by idupaul: 8:58am On Sep 18, 2017
The Oni is right , the situation where the Army is used in genocide like operation to silence people because of the color of their skin, the language they speak or the Religion they practice must be totally condemned by all of sound mind ..This Administration used the Army to settle the age long Shia and Wahabi problem where over 1000 unarmed shias where mowed down and again the same has been repeatedly against the Igbo race for daring to question the state of the Union..No matter how you try to mask it these are concrete crimes against humanity and should be condemned

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 18, 2017
That buratai illegal mansions in Dubai that are built with deceased soldiers allowances will be confiscated when he turn down ICC invitation to answer genocide charge against the freedom fighters.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife: "Operation Python Dance In The South-East Not Acceptable" by Alonzo50: 8:58am On Sep 18, 2017
U better go get a new wife king, before operation lion smile we reach ur side

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Yorubas Return The Bride-price To The Groom's Family? / Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? / The Prettiest African Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.