Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

How To Run Facebook Advert Yourself - Pictorial Guide - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Run Facebook Advert Yourself - Pictorial Guide (464 Views)

Trade your gift cards and run your Facebook advert with ngnexchange / PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP / See The Raw Results I Got In Just 6 Days Of My Facebook Advert - I Made 200k+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Run Facebook Advert Yourself - Pictorial Guide by winkmart: 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hello Business people,

I have just compiled a pictorial guide on how you can increase your sales and services through Facebook Advert.

We all know Facebook is the No. 1 Online Market Place and a lot of your potential buyers are here.

You will be surprised on how far you will go in business when you run Facebook Adverts.

Unfortunately, most Nigerian Banks don't allow their cards to be used on Facebook.

This guide will teach you how you can run advert with any Nigerian Bank Card and boost your business.

The guide is just N2000

But I will be giving a whopping discount of N1250 for the 1st 10 buyers from Nairaland.

So you pay just N750.

Click this link to message me
https:///send?phone=2348038606260

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria Inventor (ikpeoha) Who Makes Made-in-nigeria Electronics / How To Withdraw USDT? / [read]make Money On Fiverr And Other Freelance Sites Selling Website Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.