Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

OAU Law Students Defy Odds To Win On Debut At Indian Competition - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Law Students Defy Odds To Win On Debut At Indian Competition (25513 Views)

Law Students Admission Into Nigerian Universities 2022 By Region - StatiSense / UNN Law Students Defy Rain To Celebrate Final Exams (Photos) / OAU Law Students Defy Odds To Win On Debut At Indian Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Law Students Defy Odds To Win On Debut At Indian Competition by D7thSage(m): 12:22am On Sep 18, 2017
Oluwapresley:
See that tall dude in the Middle? That is Sage!! To think that I collected this dude's 2k as per sound engineer wey I be when I still dey school..lol Like say ah sabi say this guy know book like this, I prolly woulda done the publicity sound for free.. I rep OAU! we d best!
Eeya, he was the 3rd in the 2012 post UTME. You for don't sabi am that time but you no dey follow OAU olofofo tongue

2 Likes

Re: OAU Law Students Defy Odds To Win On Debut At Indian Competition by Oluwapresley(m): 12:28am On Sep 18, 2017
D7thSage:
Eeya, he was the 3rd in the 2012 post UTME. You for don't sabi am that time but you no dey follow OAU olofofo tongue

Nah, I dint/don't follow it. at a point, I followed Great Ife students union page on Facebook though.
Re: OAU Law Students Defy Odds To Win On Debut At Indian Competition by Aaam(m): 12:29am On Sep 18, 2017
we are blessed in Nigeria. We break records everyday all over the world. both good and bad records.. lol congrats...
Re: OAU Law Students Defy Odds To Win On Debut At Indian Competition by Oluwapresley(m): 12:31am On Sep 18, 2017
D7thSage:

Wait.. lol Don't tell me you are sage?
Re: OAU Law Students Defy Odds To Win On Debut At Indian Competition by cao(f): 2:20am On Sep 18, 2017
The results
We now have the final results with this!
In a closely contested finals, University of Technology Sydney have emerged as the winners of 4th Herbert Smith Freehills - National Law University Delhi International Negotiation Competition 2017 while the the Runners Up were Melbourne University.

Jack Fogl (University of Technology Sydney) won the award for the Best Negotiator. The Best Negotiation Plan was won by National Law University, Odisha. And Obafemi Awolowo University bags the 'Spirit of the Competition' award!

With this we come to a close on this edition. We thank all the teams for coming and we hope to see you again next year! Photos of the competition will be uploaded soon.
https://www.facebook.com/nludhsfnnc/posts/1570560939669194

1 Like

Re: OAU Law Students Defy Odds To Win On Debut At Indian Competition by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 18, 2017
These OAU Students sef...just because they're the greatest University in Nigeria...we no go hear word

2 Likes

Re: OAU Law Students Defy Odds To Win On Debut At Indian Competition by Nobody: 3:42am On Sep 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow, congrats kiss

oya madam! Park!

if u move, I move you!
Re: OAU Law Students Defy Odds To Win On Debut At Indian Competition by Nobody: 4:13am On Sep 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow, congrats kiss

Re: OAU Law Students Defy Odds To Win On Debut At Indian Competition by Hakeem12(m): 4:16am On Sep 18, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
These OAU Students sef...just because they're the greatest University in Nigeria...we no go hear word
At least, you admit we are the greatest. Great Ife.
Re: OAU Law Students Defy Odds To Win On Debut At Indian Competition by Chemstar: 6:54am On Sep 18, 2017
I'm happy about this. I know all three of the guys.
The tall guy is a wonderful and astute debater.
Of the greatest ife!!!
Re: OAU Law Students Defy Odds To Win On Debut At Indian Competition by Mishaelonye(m): 7:10am On Sep 18, 2017
That indian woman fine sha!!!!!!!!!! see shape.
Re: OAU Law Students Defy Odds To Win On Debut At Indian Competition by Vikky014(f): 8:12am On Sep 18, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
Yoruba's, Always making the Nation Proud.. they went to India to Uplift the Nation , while potor potor people are Gracing the Four walls of The Indian Penitentiary a.k.a Jail !!
Lmao. this is funny. proudly Igbo though. don't know the potoporto u r talking about. Afonja potopotor I guess.
Re: OAU Law Students Defy Odds To Win On Debut At Indian Competition by GoldNiagara(m): 8:15am On Sep 18, 2017
Let justice be done even though heaven falls. Greatest IFE!
Re: OAU Law Students Defy Odds To Win On Debut At Indian Competition by Danladi7: 8:27am On Sep 18, 2017
GogobiriLalas:

you yourself,we know you are an OAU student.

OAU student can make noise like something else.
Re: OAU Law Students Defy Odds To Win On Debut At Indian Competition by TINALETC3(f): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2017
cool NL
dotunbekro06:

Which one you come dey o Biko
Re: OAU Law Students Defy Odds To Win On Debut At Indian Competition by Fussbot: 8:53am On Sep 18, 2017
Oluwapresley:

Wait.. lol Don't tell me you are sage?
lol it's written all over him
Re: OAU Law Students Defy Odds To Win On Debut At Indian Competition by shadyberry(f): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2017
wow congrats
Re: OAU Law Students Defy Odds To Win On Debut At Indian Competition by lionphil(m): 9:29am On Sep 18, 2017
Jaymaxxy:
Recently, three students from the prestigious Faculty of Law, Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife in Osun State, made the nation proud by winning the Spirit of the Competition Award at the 4th International Negotiation Competition in New Delhi, India.

It was the first time a Nigerian team participated in the competition.
The Competition was organized by U.K. based firm of Herbert Smith Freehills, HSF, in collaboration with and hosted by the National Law University, New Delhi, India.
The trio were Oyewole Faith Bamise, Oyiki Great, Ayansola Oluwaseun Joshua, all 500 Level students of the faculty. Mr M.A. Latest, lecturer in the same faculty was their team coach.
Speaking with Lawyard about his experience at the competition, Oyewale revealed that “it is the best experience ever. Competing with different schools from all over the world including the likes of Oxford University, UK, University of Queenland, Australia, Melbourne University, Australia, University of Technology, Sydney and so on, was quite a memory sticking experience and a lot was learnt from it. Apart from the competition, we got more exposed and connected with people who are vast in this area of law from HSF.”
Oyiki also praised his teammates, stating that the trio’s prior friendship earned them their ground breaking performance.

http://www.lawyard.ng/oau-law-students-defy-odds-to-win-on-debut-at-indian-competition/

Lalasticlala

Oba Awon University...Only African University

Great ife my alma mater, always making me proud.
Re: OAU Law Students Defy Odds To Win On Debut At Indian Competition by Oluwapresley(m): 9:55am On Sep 18, 2017
Fussbot:
lol it's written all over him

As in, na after I reply I come look alike the name. Wasn't expecting Sage to come speak about Sage so it caught me unawares..
Re: OAU Law Students Defy Odds To Win On Debut At Indian Competition by Oluwapresley(m): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2017
shadyberry:
wow congrats
We fit relate?wink
Re: OAU Law Students Defy Odds To Win On Debut At Indian Competition by Kiivic: 10:29am On Sep 18, 2017
Greatest Ife, Articulate Ife, Greatest Gbogboooo, Gbagbaaa, gbogboo gbagbaa. Always Oba Awon University.
Re: OAU Law Students Defy Odds To Win On Debut At Indian Competition by BrotherJesu(m): 10:47am On Sep 18, 2017
The last guy CEASAR who achieved a feat like this some years back from uniben died on return, i hail o benin pipu hope u reading this
Re: OAU Law Students Defy Odds To Win On Debut At Indian Competition by Cassie74: 9:05am On Mar 10, 2018
lionphil:

Oba Awon University...Only African University

Great ife my alma mater, always making me proud.

Hi.... Off topic please the fish guy.... did he send any material to you about how to feed your fish with 130 and make them weigh 1kg when they are not looking it pls. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Remember Short Hand From Business Studies? How Has It Helped You? / Easiest Course To Read In University / JAMB Generated N9 Billion And Remitted N7.8 Billion In Buhari's Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.