Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Muslim Jokes: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Muslim Jokes: (2198 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Jokes: by bilms(m): 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2010
Here is the story of an Imam who got up after Friday prayers and announced to the people:"I have good news and bad news. The good news is, we have enough money to pay for our new building program. The bad news is, it's still out there in your pockets."

An old woman came to the Prophet (sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam) and said: "O Messenger of Allah, pray to Allah (subhanahu wa ta`ala) that I will enter Paradise." He said jokingly, "O Mother of So-and-so, no old women will enter Paradise." The old woman went away crying, so the Prophet (sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam) said, "Tell her that she will not enter Paradise as an old woman, for Allah (subhanahu wa ta`ala) says: (We have created [their Companions] of special creation, and made them virgin-pure [and undefiled]) (Qur'an 56:35-36)." Reported by al-Tirmidhi, it is hasan because of the existence of corroborating reports.
Re: Muslim Jokes: by jessefly: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2010
bilms:

Here is the story of an Imam who got up after Friday prayers and announced to the people:"I have good news and bad news. The good news is, we have enough money to pay for our new building program. The bad news is, it's still out there in your pockets."

this imam name na chukwudi grin
Re: Muslim Jokes: by experts: 10:35am On Mar 02, 2010
nice joke
Re: Muslim Jokes: by larayat(f): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2010
its realy nice cheesy
Re: Muslim Jokes: by Akuviv: 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2010
My dear poster please stick to Christian or other jokes before some fanatic triggers off some riot,killing innocent people not priviledge to enjoy this joke. Abeg
Re: Muslim Jokes: by AyshAh1: 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2010
hey watdyu mean bye kıllıng pple, let d ınterested ones comment nd dıscuss, if ure not interested u may back off plzzzzz nd den say gud or keep quiet
Re: Muslim Jokes: by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2010
Akuviv:

My dear poster please stick to Christian or other jokes before some fanatic triggers off some riot,killing innocent people not priviledge to enjoy this joke. Abeg
please do not judge all Muslims based on your ignorance angry
Re: Muslim Jokes: by Pogistega(m): 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2010
Aysh-Ah

Be comforted with the fact that when you get old, you definitely will not go to paradise. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Muslim Jokes: by Pogistega(m): 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2010
Rokiatu Pepper body grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Jokes: by bilms(m): 4:16pm On Mar 02, 2010
Islam teaches love and peace,

so be rest assured that d suicide bomber shall truely be heros

but heros in hell fire.

so enjoy d joke
Re: Muslim Jokes: by Pogistega(m): 4:26pm On Mar 02, 2010
bilms:

Islam teaches love and peace,

so be rest assured that d suicide bomber shall truely be heros

but heros in hell fire.

so enjoy d joke

I am pacified. U are free - go in peace.
Re: Muslim Jokes: by bilms(m): 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2010
peace
Re: Muslim Jokes: by donsponky(m): 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2010
abeg i no follow for this joke before suicide bumber go enter here come finish us oohh shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Muslim Jokes: by AkeemN(m): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2010
nyc joke,and i wovld iyk u all 2 knw dat islam is peace not voilence
Re: Muslim Jokes: by Kunbee: 11:47pm On Mar 05, 2010
Very nice cool
Re: Muslim Jokes: by bilms(m): 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2010
True Incident: During a Jumah Khutbah in a small town, an Imam talked about the significance of saying "Insha Allah" (which means if Allah wills) when planning to do something in the future. After a few days, a man who had also attended the Khutbah was going to buy a cow from the market. On the way, he met a friend who asked him where he was going. He told him about buying the cow but did not say Insha Allah in the end. His friend reminded him about the Khutbah and told him to say Insha Allah. However, this individual said that he had the money he needs and the energy to go to the market, thus, there is no point of saying Insha Allah as he will certainly buy the cow. He thought that saying Insha Allah will not make any difference.

When he reached the market, he found a cow that met his expectations. He bargained with the seller and came to a reasonable price. Finally, he decided to pay for the cow but was dumbfounded when he discovered that his money was missing. A thief had stolen the money while he was walking through the busy market. The cow seller asked him whether he was going to buy the cow or not. "Insha Allah, I will buy it next week," he said. When he reached home, his wife inquired about the cow. He told her about how he forgot to say Insha Allah, and also added, "Insha Allah, I wanted to buy the cow. But Insha Allah, my money was stolen. Insha Allah, I will buy it next week." His wife clarified to him that we should say Insha Allah for things that are yet to happen, not for those things that had already happened. He never forgot his "Insha Allah" again.
Re: Muslim Jokes: by bilms(m): 1:49pm On Mar 06, 2010
An elderly lady was well-known for her Iman and for her confidence in talking about it. She would stand in front of her house and say Alhamdulilah "Allah be praised" to all those who passed by. Next door to her lived an atheist who would get so angry at her proclamations he would shout, "There ain't no Lord!!" Hard times came upon the elderly lady, and she prayed for Allah to send her some assistance. She would pray out loud in her night prayer" Oh Allah! I need food!! I am having a hard time, please Lord, PLEASE LORD, SEND ME SOME GROCERIES!!" The atheist happened to hear her as she was praying, and decided to play a prank on her. The next morning the lady went out on her porch and noted a large bag of groceries and shouted, "Alhamdulilah, (Allah be praised)!." The neighbor jumped from behind a bush and said, "Aha! I told you there was no Lord. I bought those groceries, God didn't." The lady started jumping up and down and clapping her hands and said, . He not only sent me groceries, but he made the devil pay for them!"
Re: Muslim Jokes: by bilms(m): 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2010
An Imam was selling his horse in the market. An interested buyer came to him and requested if he could get a test drive. The Imam told the man that this horse is unique. In order to make it walk, you have to say Subhanallah. To make it run, you have to say Alhamdulillah and to make it stop, you have to say Allahu Akbar. The man sat on the horse and said Subhanallah. The horse started to walk. Then he said Alhamdulillah and it started to run. He kept saying Alhamdulillah and the horse started running faster and faster. All of a sudden the man noticed that the horse is running towards the edge of the hill that he was riding on. Being overly fearful, he forgot how to stop the horse. He kept saying all these words out of confusion. When the horse was just near the edge, he remembered Allahu Akbar and said it out loud. The horse stopped just one step away from the edge. The man took a deep breath, looked up towards the sky and said Alhamdulillah!

guess what happened after dat, lol
Re: Muslim Jokes: by sylve11: 2:08pm On Mar 06, 2010
BLIMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! angry cool cool
Re: Muslim Jokes: by experts: 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2010
ha ha ha

grin grin
Re: Muslim Jokes: by bilms(m): 11:30am On Mar 08, 2010
A man walks into a sex shop in Jerusalem looking for a sex doll.

Clerk: So what kind do you want? Jewish, Christian or Muslim?

Man confused: What's the difference?

Clerk: The Muslim one blows itself up.
Re: Muslim Jokes: by bilms(m): 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2010
lol

ha ha ha ha ha
Re: Muslim Jokes: by romsky: 8:58am On Mar 11, 2010
hmmm
Re: Muslim Jokes: by oranges(m): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2010
@ Bilms nice jokes
Re: Muslim Jokes: by bilms(m): 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2010
ha ha ha

grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Jokes: by bilms(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2010
Nasruddin is guest of honor at a dinner.

But when he turns up in casual clothes, his hosts tell him to come back in formal dress.

Nasruddin returns in a suit and pours the soup onto his clothes.

“Meet my jacket,” he tells the guests. “It’s the guest of honor.
Re: Muslim Jokes: by studio43(m): 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2010
keep working hard to make me laugh
Re: Muslim Jokes: by experts: 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2010
start laughing b4 the jokes come

(1) (Reply)

A Mother And Three Daugthers / When You Catch A Rat Dat Is Eating A Bag Of Rice You Bought For N18,500 / This Donald Trump Pictures Will Make You Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.