Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,906 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire (646 Views)

Who Can Help Me To Get My Domain Approved With Adsense? / Affordable! Get Your Business Online 4just N49,999 With 1yr Free Domain/hosting / Help; I'm Having Issues With My Domain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Sunjay15: 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
Hi fellow Webmasters,
I've been working hard on my blog, posting and updating the blog with new well researched articles for months now. Now I'm starting to to see results of my consistency. My blogs are getting little organic traffic.

Sadly, my domain and hosting are about to expire on 4 August 2023, and I don't have any money to renew them, unfortunately. I'm so broke that I can only afford to feed once or at most twice a day

I've worked so hard to start afresh now that my efforts are starting to get results. Pls, I need any help I can get. Be part of my success. The domain renewal is $14, while the hosting is N10k. Even if I get one, I can hustle for the other. God bless everyone of you. Thanks

Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Sunjay15: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2023
I'm willing to provide more details and evidences upon request. Pls assist me. I don't know who else to ask for help
Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Realhoney: 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2023
At list share the URL of your blog/website and if any one is willing to invest or partner with you they can check it.
Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Sunjay15: 7:58am On Jul 28, 2023
Realhoney:
At list share the URL of your blog/website and if any one is willing to invest or partner with you they can check it.

It's a personal blog with my name as the domain name
Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Sunjay15: 9:30am On Jul 28, 2023
6 days to go.
Someone should Pls assist. You can borrow me the money, I promise to pay with interest. If you see this post pls don't ignore. Help a brother
Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Sunjay15: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2023
cry
Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Sanchez01: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
Answer these questions and I might consider helping:

1. Have you started monetizing and are you making anything from it?
2. What's the volume of your traffic daily?
3. What do you write about?
4. Can you sustain it and renew yourself in the coming year?
5. Where is your site hosted, still on Namecheap?
Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Sunjay15: 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
Sanchez01:
Answer these questions and I might consider helping:

1. Have you started monetizing and are you making anything from it?
2. What's the volume of your traffic daily?
3. What do you write about?
4. Can you sustain it and renew yourself in the coming year?
5. Where is your site hosted, still on Namecheap?

1. No sir. The plan is to request for Adsense once I have up to 30 quality posts. Currently have 16
2. Less than 20. But the few posts I have get at least 100 impressions daily. The impression increased after I further optimised some of the blogs. I'm sure the traffic will increase after applying some of the SEO skills I learned.
3. I focus on tech and career niche
4. Very much YES sir. I'm sure I will start earning from the blog in few months to come (less than six months from now ).
5. The domain is on namecheap, while the hosting is on speedyconnect.net. I also plan on moving it to a more reliable host; namecheap precisely.

I'm open to further questions sir. Thank you
Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Sanchez01: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
Sunjay15:

1. No sir. The plan is to request for Adsense once I have up to 30 quality posts. Currently have 16
2. Less than 20. But the few posts I have get at least 100 impressions daily. The impression increased after I further optimised some of the blogs. I'm sure the traffic will increase after applying some of the SEO skills I learned.
3. I focus on tech and career niche
4. Very much YES sir. I'm sure I will start earning from the blog in few months to come (less than six months from now ).
5. The domain is on namecheap, while the hosting is on speedyconnect.net. I also plan on moving it to a more reliable host; namecheap precisely.

I'm open to further questions sir. Thank you
Send your Namecheap login details to sanchez01s@yahoo.com. I can't hand you my card details. So it is only normal that I'll make the payment for you. You have to be online to make it work as I am aware Namecheap will send you a code since I am logging in to the account from a different zone from yours.

2 Likes

Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Sunjay15: 10:13am On Jul 29, 2023
Sanchez01:

Send your Namecheap login details to sanchez01s@yahoo.com. I can't hand you my card details. So it is only normal that I'll make the payment for you. You have to be online to make it work as I am aware Namecheap will send you a code since I am logging in to the account from a different zone from yours.

Oh my God!

Done sir. I've sent the details to your email address. I don't know if this is the right time for you but I'm currently readily online, waiting for your reply and also a confirmation mail from namecheap. I will keep refreshing both Nairaland and my mail box for your reply. God will richly bless you for making an impact in a stranger's life. Thank you sir
Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Sanchez01: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sunjay15:

Oh my God!

Done sir. I've sent the details to your email address. I don't know if this is the right time for you but I'm currently readily online, waiting for your reply and also a confirmation mail from namecheap. I will keep refreshing both Nairaland and my mail box for your reply. God will richly bless you for making an impact in a stranger's life. Thank you sir
Received. Sorry, I just woke up. I am presently online and I'll be for the next 3 hours. Respond as soon as you come online.

1 Like

Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Sunjay15: 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sanchez01:

Received. Sorry, I just woke up. I am presently online and I'll be for the next 3 hours. Respond as soon as you come online.
I'm online now sir
Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Sanchez01: 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sunjay15:

I'm online now sir
Still here?
Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Sanchez01: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
Please, send the code here. Don't worry, people don't know your email and password and won't do anything with it.
Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Sunjay15: 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sanchez01:
Please, send the code here. Don't worry, people don't know your email and password and won't do anything with it.

Ok sir
Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Sunjay15: 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sanchez01:

dffb25
Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Sanchez01: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sunjay15:

dffb25
I'm in.
Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Sunjay15: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sanchez01:

I'm in.
Ok
Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Sanchez01: 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
Domain has been paid for. Where's your site hosted? Can't seem to find your hosting here.

2 Likes

Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Sunjay15: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sanchez01:
Where's your site hosted? Can't seem to find your hosting here.

It's hosted on speedyconnect.net. They accept payments only in naira
Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Sanchez01: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sunjay15:

It's hosted on speedyconnect.net. They accept payments only in naira
It says they accept PayPal. Send me your Speedyconnect login details via email. Let's see if that can be sorted.
Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Sunjay15: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sanchez01:

It says they accept PayPal. Send me your Speedyconnect login details via email. Let's see if that can be sorted.

Ok sir
Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Sunjay15: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sanchez01:

Sent to your email sir
Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Sanchez01: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sunjay15:

Ok sir
So I tried, bro. Unfortunately, they don't accept PayPal. Just bank transfer and Perfect money. I don't use the Naira and don't have any left in my Nigerian accounts. Sorry.

Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Sunjay15: 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sanchez01:

So I tried, bro. Unfortunately, they don't accept PayPal. Just bank transfer and Perfect money. I don't use the Naira and don't have any left in my Nigerian accounts. Sorry.

No problem sir. You have done me a very huge favor; one that I will live to always remember. Favor will always pave the way for you and all that you hold dear.

You have taken care of the most important one, which is the domain. I will take care of the other. May God richly reward you for doing this for a complete stranger

2 Likes

Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Sunjay15: 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sir @Sanchez01

When you told me to answer those 5 questions you asked, I saw immediately, why and where you were going with those questions. Those were valid questions. I can assure you, sir, this blog will be successful soon, and I can't wait to share its success story with you in few months to come. You will be the reason for the success of my blog. Thank one more time, and may God bless you abundantly
Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Pennywise2: 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sunjay15:
Sir @Sanchez01

When you told me to answer those 5 questions you asked, I saw immediately, why and where you were going with those questions. Those were valid questions. I can assure you, sir, this blog will be successful soon, and I can't wait to share its success story with you in few months to come. You will be the reason for the success of my blog. Thank one more time, and may God bless you abundantly
namecheap accept PayPal. You go to add funds on profile or Payment setting. I use the add funds feature all the Time
Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Pennywise2: 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sanchez01:

use add funds feature. Check payment or profile setting. After adding the funds then pay with funds at checkout.
Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Sunjay15: 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
Pennywise2:
namecheap accept PayPal. You go to add funds on profile or Payment setting. I use the add funds feature all the Time

He has already paid for my domain which is registered on Namecheap. The hosting is on speedyconnect.net, and they don't accept Paypal payment. Just bank transfer or Perfect Money
Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Pennywise2: 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sunjay15:

He has already paid for my domain which is registered on Namecheap. The hosting is on speedyconnect.net, and they don't accept Paypal payment. Just bank transfer or Perfect Money
u should quickly use same namecheap for hosting since u av domain there. It's common sense. Then use the add funds feature. So the payer does everything in one place. What do you think.?
Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by jegaxe(m): 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
Re: My Domain & Hosting Are Set To Expire by Sunjay15: 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
Pennywise2:
u should quickly use same namecheap for hosting since u av domain there. It's common sense. Then use the add funds feature. So the payer does everything in one place. What do you think.?

Thanks for your contribution. The helper has done so much already and I'm grateful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adsense On Website / Dreameaver Website Templates? / Freelance Web Developers In Lagos Needed (Closed Topic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.