Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. (9877 Views)

Throw Back Photo… Pretty Efik Ladies, Calabar (1970) / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / UN Diplomat Advices Nnamdi Kanu Ahead Of His Invitation To UN Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by shukuokukobambi: 11:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
unohbethel:

and this is y i get angry at some of u..u cant make ur point witout abuse

later u will say igbos are curseing other tribes..

u called kanu the albino hunchback, if kanu now calls ur president names...u will cry arrest him, kill him

so do i kill u now? remember d internet neva forgets

also at d bolded:not all biafran believe the same thing..wat i believe is not wat another biafran like pazienza may believe..but it does not make us less biafrans..

remember there is freedom to believe anything u wanna believe.its up to u

There is no name but idiot for an adult who believes the albino braggart has already secured the commitment of Trump, Putin, Netanyahu and even muslim Erdogan to the biafran project and this is just one out of many horrible lies he and his motley group were telling. Infact idiot is understating it.

You're free to believe a monkey is in the sky that urinates down on earth to give us rain. I'm also free to tag you stupid if you tell me you believe that despite all evidence to the contrary!!

You're free to curse Buhari as you like. It's your business and his after all, he has many names on NL among you guys already e.g dullard, dullardino, pedophile, rapist, gworo chewing maga etc. Feel free and keep on abusing him. There's freedom of speech

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by 989900: 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Exactly!! He's truly done for. Little wonder all the SE political leaders that were mute before knew the game was up and became very bold to give them red card

The guns from Turkey can be dumped on him, who will say no, after all he solicited for arms, he has a Turkish GSD that barks online for IPOB like an headless chicken.

Kanu, run!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by shukuokukobambi: 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2017
989900:

The guns from Turkey can be dumped on him, who will say no, after all he solicited for arms, he has a Turkish GSD that barks online for IPOB like an headless chicken.

Kanu, run!!!

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by deomelo: 11:34pm On Sep 17, 2017
unohbethel:
some people sef..av seen ur conversations wit him...i also saw where he told u provide evidence but sadly ur running around d bush looking for base less arguement.Smh

You want evidence, and I showed you a video with him and his voice that you can see with your own eyes and hear with your own ears, but you still want me to show evidence.

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob roundabout silly and pointless argument.

Please go away with your senseless talk if you have nothing sane o talk about, it's not by force to comment on the internet.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by unohbethel(m): 11:35pm On Sep 17, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

You're a hopeless hypocrite. Are you not the dolt that posted the crap below? Did i force you to boldly proclaim igbo hate Yoruba? Did you not confess with your own mouth that you guys hate yorubas? which yoruba friends do you have? Liar angry

Isn't this your post?

I will always laugh at the idiocy of empty chest beating cowardly clowns who were asked to take stones to fight a contingent of fully armed Soldiers. If it pains you, jump into the nearest muddy pool of water angry
i dont know how to make u see reason cos the last i checked, it wasnt u that i quoted on that statement..i was talking to hopeathand and u quoted me..but bein the fool u are, u didnt inquire to know wat my statement meant.

and wen i quoted u, i didnt mean twas u that said u hate igbos, i was referin to ur tribe that always say that igbos hate them while the fact is that they are hate personified..

Kiss The Truth
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by unohbethel(m): 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2017
deomelo:

You want evidence, and I showed you a video with him and his voice that you can see with your own eyes and hear with your own ears, but you still want me to show evidence.

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob roundabout silly and pointless argument.

Please go away with your senseless talk if you have nothing sane o talk about, it's not by force to comment on the internet.
so u mean that video qualifies labeling ipob a terrorist?

so wat about buhari that ignited the violence that killed people after the election 2011?

wat about the dogs and baboon will soak in blood statement?

also wat bout the areya youths and kaduna declaration?

oya come do assignment sharp sharp
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by shukuokukobambi: 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2017
unohbethel:
i dont know how to make u see reason cos the last i checked, it wasnt u that i quoted on that statement..i was talking to hopeathand and u quoted me..but bein the fool u are, u didnt inquire to know wat my statement meant.

You're hopelessly worse than a fool with the nonsense you wrote up there. So it must mean a different thing to me because you didn't quote me? Are you too dumb that you don't understand the words you type. Did you post the below or not? angry

unohbethel:

wat u stated here is the real reason that igbos hate the yorubas i must tell u..

and wen i quoted u, i didnt mean twas u that said u hate igbos, i was referin to ur tribe that always say that igbos hate them while the fact is that they are hate personified..

Kiss The Truth

Now i can confirm that you're truly the definition of idiot. what does the rubbish in bold mean? hypocrite!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by unohbethel(m): 11:47pm On Sep 17, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

There is no name but idiot for an adult who believes the albino braggart has already secured the commitment of Trump, Putin, Netanyahu and even muslim Erdogan to the biafran project and this is just one out of many horrible lies he and his motley group were telling. Infact idiot is understating it.

You're free to believe a monkey is in the sky that urinates down on earth to give us rain. I'm also free to tag you stupid if you tell me you believe that despite all evidence to the contrary!!

You're free to curse Buhari as you like. It's your business and his aafter all, he has many names on NL among you guys already e.g dullard, dullardino, pedophile, rapist, gworo chewing maga etc. Feel free and keep on abusing him. There's freedom of speech
wow we are getting somewhat indeed

thanks for knowing that there is freedom of speech...

so meaning that kanu can insult the president even threatening to take his head
and he wont be witchhunt ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by shukuokukobambi: 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
unohbethel:

wow we are getting somewhat indeed

thanks for knowing that there is freedom of speech...

so meaning that kanu can insult the president even threatening to take his head
and he wont be witchhunt ok

When you get to the Army check point at afara ukwu, walk up to a soldier and tell him you want to take his head

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by deomelo: 11:50pm On Sep 17, 2017
[s]
unohbethel:

so u mean that video qualifies labeling ipob a terrorist?

so wat about buhari that ignited the violence that killed people after the election 2011?

wat about the dogs and baboon will soak in blood statement?

also wat bout the areya youths and kaduna declaration?

oya come do assignment sharp sharp
[/s]

Keep quiet with your silly and irrelevant rant.

What's soliciting weapons to kill Nigerians got to do with your rubbish?

Go to Defense HQ with your complaints or kill yourself if you are so troubled because your ipob village leader is a terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by unohbethel(m): 11:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

You're hopelessly worse than a fool with the nonsense you wrote up there. So it must mean a different thing to me because you didn't quote me? Are you too dumb that you don't understand the words you type. Did you post the below or not? angry

Now i can confirm that you're truly the definition of idiot. what does the rubbish in bold mean? hypocrite!!
guy listen, can u start from the beginning of this our conversation and read it? u will see that ur seriously mistaken
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by unohbethel(m): 11:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Keep quiet with your silly and irrelevant rant.

What's soliciting weapons to kill Nigerians got to do with your rubbish?

Go to Defense HQ with your complaints or kill yourself if you are so troubled because your ipob village leader is a terrorist.

guess u didnt watch the video till the end..

anyway kanu has came out to clarify that he was askin for d weapons for self defence...but av u asked ur self, y didnt they include it in his prosecution? can u answer that?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by shukuokukobambi: 11:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
unohbethel:

guy listen, can u start from the beginning of this our conversation and read it? u will see that ur seriously mistaken

This is Your very first post that i quoted.
unohbethel:

wat u stated here is the real reason that igbos hate the yorubas i must tell u..

What do you mean other than what you typed there?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by deomelo: 12:00am On Sep 18, 2017
[s]
unohbethel:

guess u didnt watch the video till the end..

anyway kanu has came out to clarify that he was askin for d weapons for self defence...but av u asked ur self, y didnt they include it in his prosecution? can u answer that?
[/s]

Not interested in your unintelligent nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by maclatunji: 12:02am On Sep 18, 2017
Afam4eva:

He said "I will go to Abuja and bring Buhari's head."

Some people obviously don't know what a metaphor is. We have a lot of educated illiterates in this country who have refused to use their god given brain. Until someone if armed to the teeth, you can't label them a terrorist organization. Kiss the truth and forever be free.

Operation Python Dance 2 is just a training mission for the Nigerian Army.

I guess you and IPOB don't know what the word 'training' means.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by unohbethel(m): 12:03am On Sep 18, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

This is Your very first post that i quoted.

What do you mean other than what you typed there?

now u come..that is wat i said..

by that statement, i was telling him that y is seems like the yorubas has everything is the subjugation of the igbos aided by ur tribe...now lets take it one by one..

do u know that in 1965 b4 d civil war , that the igbos were leading in all spheres of national service?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by unohbethel(m): 12:07am On Sep 18, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Not interested in your unintelligent nonsense.
and u thinks urs truly made sense?? smh

educated illits everywhere
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by shukuokukobambi: 12:08am On Sep 18, 2017
unohbethel:

now u come..that is wat i said..

by that statement, i was telling him that y is seems like the yorubas has everything is the subjugation of the igbos aided by ur tribe...now lets take it one by one..

do u know that in 1965 b4 d civil war , that the igbos were leading in all spheres of national service?

What does all these grammar have to do with that your post? smh. biko let's forget about it. cheers

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by unohbethel(m): 12:14am On Sep 18, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

When you get to the Army check point at afara ukwu, walk up to a soldier and tell him you want to take his head
but americans insult trump, he hasnt done anything to dem

but wen i do that here, i will be killed

u mean we are not really praticin democracy? wich includes freedom of speech?
abeg come up wit better lines..these ones are too weak and borin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Alanzazani: 12:15am On Sep 18, 2017
Mynd44:
This is the comment tha nailed his coffin.

When he confessed that he was planning a coup and he intends to kill the President and the crowd cheered him on as usual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpB6c_lM9uY

As for Afam4eva, looooool, no comment biko.
Bloody terrorist. This guy should be tied to a stake and shot. I don't like this government but this is a democracy. Our votes is our power not this crude animal mentality this guy is displaying here

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by shukuokukobambi: 12:19am On Sep 18, 2017
Alanzazani:

Bloody terrorist. This guy should be tied to a stake and shot. I don't like this government but this is a democracy. Our votes is our power not this crude animal mentality this guy is displaying here

The guy ruined his own case and eroded any sympathy for his cause. Even his elders could no longer pretend about it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by unohbethel(m): 12:20am On Sep 18, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

What does all these grammar have to do with that your post? smh. biko let's forget about it. cheers
lols ok ur wish is my command

but the message am tryna pass across is that yorubas and igbos are more enlightened than other tribes in 9ja..but how come its yorubas are d only ones enjoying all now?

thats wat am sayin? its injustice bro

a great injustice has been done to ndigbo and dia is no sign of it stoppin...thats y u continue to hear of biafra

thanks, Nyt Nyt
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by deomelo: 12:21am On Sep 18, 2017
[s]
unohbethel:

and u thinks urs truly made sense?? smh

educated illits everywhere
[/s]

Ignorant and unintelligent Igbos bore me.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Yyeske(m): 12:24am On Sep 18, 2017
Afam4eva:

Calm down and do the thinking for yourself. Were you expecting Kanu to go to Abuja and actually bring Buhari's head. Are you people kids for christ sake? We all know Kanu has a caustic tongue and says things that makes people hyper but saying he will bring Buhari's head without him or his group ever seen with Weapons is...
Why should he have said that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by unohbethel(m): 12:30am On Sep 18, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Ignorant and unintelligent Igbos bore me.
u will accuse d igbos of calling afonja at anybody wo doesnt agree wit 'em but here u are calling any body wo doesnt agree wit bout biafra as ipob

sophisticated tribe indeed.

if i say ur intelligent, den it must be 2% ratio

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by unohbethel(m): 12:34am On Sep 18, 2017
Yyeske:
Why should he have said that?
d last i checked, u havent question buhari on y he said that dogs and babooos will soak in blood

or av u?

wat bout the one about any offensive against boko haram is against d north?
SMH 4 u
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:05am On Sep 18, 2017
HopeAtHand:

1) Threaten to recruit nuclear scientist to blow up Nigeria is a lie he can only tell his gullible followers. If it were that easy, Islamic terrorists would have used nuclear bombs on their Europeans attacks.

2) Another lie he tells his gullible supporters. Once you solicit for such, foreign intelligence agencies will be in the know.

3) This is like telling someone to do something you know he can't. it's pure empty talk.

4) This is plain secessionist attempt. It is no different from Amaechi threatening to form a parallel govt if APC Lost election. Saying he will behead Buharis is a very bad joke. Afam4Eva called it metaphorical statement.

my summation is that Kanu considers his followers bunch of Idiots that you can sit and tell all manner of stories. You can just cook up any lie and feed them. and they will over feed. They don't do background check, they don't scrutinize, they don't analyse. They accept hook line and sinker.

The question is because they have a lying leader, does it make IPOB a terrorist organisation??

Put America in Nigeria's shoes, will they brand IPOB a terrorist association?

Incase you don't know, something as minute as cyber bullying is punishable.
Incitement to violence is punishable.
Did IPOB attack national security forces or not, did over a hundred people seek for other ethnic people to cleanse or not.
Did they inflict terror as a group.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by rosebowl01(m): 1:49am On Sep 18, 2017
Afam4eva:

He said "I will go to Abuja and bring Buhari's head."

Some people obviously don't know what a metaphor is. We have a lot of educated illiterates in this country who have refused to use their god given brain. Until someone if armed to the teeth, you can't label them a terrorist organization. Kiss the truth and forever be free.

And you're a fool. It's a "metaphor", so please don't ban me.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by MasterKim: 3:29am On Sep 18, 2017
He rubbished Yoruba, a whole tribe publicly, he ordered his tribesmen to stone any Yoruba pastor, he called Yoruba cowards and all sort of names, he charged his tribesmen to hate Yoruba and never to love any of them, he solicited for funds and asked for arms and munitions saying it's self defence...
and now a slowpoke somewhere is expecting our empathy. Thunder fire all of una, if soldier kill all of u sef, it's none of our business.

The worse part is dat dz fools re now quoting Bible recently and they've become so gentle. Crazy set of people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 18, 2017
Mynd44:
This is the comment tha nailed his coffin.

When he confessed that he was planning a coup and he intends to kill the President and the crowd cheered him on as usual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpB6c_lM9uY

As for Afam4eva, looooool, no comment biko.
Do you understand what was being said? Can you translate please
Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 18, 2017
HopeAtHand:

1) Threaten to recruit nuclear scientist to blow up Nigeria is a lie he can only tell his gullible followers. If it were that easy, Islamic terrorists would have used nuclear bombs on their Europeans attacks.

2) Another lie he tells his gullible supporters. Once you solicit for such, foreign intelligence agencies will be in the know.

3) This is like telling someone to do something you know he can't. it's pure empty talk.

4) This is plain secessionist attempt. It is no different from Amaechi threatening to form a parallel govt if APC Lost election. Saying he will behead Buharis is a very bad joke. Afam4Eva called it metaphorical statement.

my summation is that Kanu considers his followers bunch of Idiots that you can sit and tell all manner of stories. You can just cook up any lie and feed them. and they will over feed. They don't do background check, they don't scrutinize, they don't analyse. They accept hook line and sinker.

The question is because they have a lying leader, does it make IPOB a terrorist organisation??

Put America in Nigeria's shoes, will they brand IPOB a terrorist association?

Let's see. . .imagine you make videos telling the whole world that you'll go to DC and come back with Trump's head. . . you hold rallies with thousands of supporters, making these statements and heating up the polity. . .you continuously make inflammatory hate speech statements and posts for your followers, such as 'tell all hardcore liberal Americans that any southern American asking after the Northern States plan to secede should be killed'. . . you openly express a desire to break apart The United States by 'burning it down'. . . In response to groups like the Neo-Nazis, you decide to form your own military and call it the 'Liberal Secret Service'. . .you arm them, you give them uniforms and they start to have some kind of power in the northern states. And remember, you want to secede with not just the Northern states but all states that vote Democrat like California, which provides a lot of impact to the US economy. You threaten to have nuclear scientists ready to blow up America with nuclear bombs. Also please remember. . .you do all this just after being released from Guantanamo Bay, probably pardoned by Obama (because America would never grant bail to someone awaiting trial for treason charges).

So what do you think? Do you think Trump would sit back and watch?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu : Throw Back September 04, 2017. by Mynd44: 5:52am On Sep 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

and @ HopeAtHand

If they had joined politics, their aim would have been defeated.

Just imagine how APC is trying to link IPOB to PDP what do you think would have happened if they have joined politics

The 2 mistakes Kanu made was to have

a) made known to the public the establishment of BSS

BSS should have been a secret organization with members on plain uniforms but highly trained

b) failed to set up an underground active Research & Development Centers that would have focused on developing military tools both lethal and non lethal tools that would have helped them to neutralize the security force

Example 1: When Kanu house came under attack, they would have released a chemical that could knock the soldiers unconscious so that the Biafrans could have disarm them without hurting them.
This would have embarrassed & frighten the military

Example 2: Those who protected Kanu's house weren't wearing a locally made bulletproof because there was no active Research & Development Centers set up by IPOB to develop such important devices for the protection of their members.
That is why they killed some of them

Imagine putting on a locally made bulletproof and releasing a sleeping gas as the military advances, they would have still be standing by now.

My advice to fellow Biafrans is to take Research seriously and to keep our armed unit secret.

As for IPOB, the organization is not dead

Is just that, it should be reorganized and its tactics changed.

IPOB should set up a very active Research and Development Centers at local levels.

IPOB should keep its armed unit secret.
Seems you want them to be shot at sight like boko haram

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Sanwo-olu Won’t Probe Ambode’s Government / Wike: Secondus Sabotaging PDP's Efforts, Wants APC To Continue Ruling Nigeria / Security Agents, NANS Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.