Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) (34443 Views)

Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 10 Years After. Says He Was 'Selfless' & 'Modest' / Throwback Pictures Of "Where Is Umaru Yar'adua?" Protest In 2010 / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by HDVideos: 8:26am On Sep 18, 2017
So Mynd44 , Lalasticlala , Seen won't see this post
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by HDVideos: 8:47am On Sep 18, 2017
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by lalasticlala(m): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2017
HDVideos:
So Mynd44 , Lalasticlala , Seen won't see this post

I don't understand Hausa so how am I Sure he actually said that? Where are our Hausa brothers, please come and translate..

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by mrnigerdelta: 9:32am On Sep 18, 2017
elrufai is an idiot
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by HDVideos: 9:39am On Sep 18, 2017
lalasticlala:

I don't understand Hausa so how am I Sure he actually said that? Where are our Hausa brothers, please come and translate..

Its the real thing, Aisha yesufu understands Hausa and she replied it, several Hausa people on twitter confirmed it was true.. It is the real transalation Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by kilokeys(m): 10:05am On Sep 18, 2017
animal...

he lost his two children in the course of all these.

death is every man's end

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by loydsis1759: 10:06am On Sep 18, 2017
make we do wetin na
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by digoster(m): 10:07am On Sep 18, 2017
Who doesn't know hell-rufai is evil
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by PointZerom: 10:09am On Sep 18, 2017
JUSTICE4Nigeria:
from kanu it will be a hate speech

Olisasegun ashjay001
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by donigspain(m): 10:09am On Sep 18, 2017
HDVideos:
El Rufai doesn't have the temperament to lead a Nation like Nigeria, he is careless in his speech and actions coupled with the fact he is very divisive and bigoted
How is El rufai any different from Buhari yet the latter is the President?
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by Unbreakable007: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2017
People wey kill our best president don dey confess

The useless Buhalipsrsealed... them no fit kill.

RIP YAR'ADUA

RIP IN ADVANCE BUHARI

RIP IN ARREARS NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by PointZerom: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2017
JUSTICE4Nigeria:

Olisasegun ashjay001 I told you guys that your politicians hv said worst than Kanu but hatred won't let you reason.
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by ivolt: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2017
HDVideos:
El Rufai doesn't have the temperament to lead a Nation like Nigeria, he is careless in his speech and actions coupled with the fact he is very divisive and bigoted

That is exactly what makes him a strong contender, most Nigerians
don't care about a candidate's character as long as he can make bold
promises and demonstrate an element of ruthlessness.
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by silasweb(m): 10:11am On Sep 18, 2017
Politicians. Always coming up with something.
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by Nackzy: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2017
And you are fighting others You will Also End up in the grave.. Or do u think u will leave forever..
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by OmoManU: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2017
That was a very very careless and unguarded statement if truly that's what it means especially that of Yar Adua
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2017
idupaul:
It called delusions of grandeur which is a mental situation where person begins to believe they are more special than they really are in reality and begin to try to relate unrelated events to special powers they have

Napoleon Complex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by veacea: 10:13am On Sep 18, 2017
Oma sheey oooooo. This was the same way Bola Ige made unguarded statement and he ended up paying with his life. God dey sha
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:13am On Sep 18, 2017
JUSTICE4Nigeria:
From Kanu del say he had a hand in his death
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by zico530(m): 10:14am On Sep 18, 2017
What about you? Will you end up in space?
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by lomprico(m): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2017
HDVideos:

My Hausa brothers and sisters, I need you to help me prove its the right translation of what El Rufai said

Its what he said! most people that commented and condemn him in twitter are hausa.
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by Unbreakable007: 10:17am On Sep 18, 2017
HDVideos:
Where is Seun

Where is Lalasticlala

Where is Mynd44

And u forgot to ask of NwaAmaikpe
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by kingthreat(m): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2017
Self-hype. He should have fought Buhari and remained inconsequential till the end
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by agabaI23(m): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2017
HDVideos:
Hw is jus like Buhari in those characters you mentioned assuming Buhari is not worse and yet Buhari is currently your President
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by lomprico(m): 10:19am On Sep 18, 2017
GreyLaw:
Trust us Nigerians; we'll vote him to be President and then tell the world that he is "born again".

NO! Trust you zombies!
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by fk001(m): 10:20am On Sep 18, 2017
Hmmmmm i reserve my comment.
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by lomprico(m): 10:21am On Sep 18, 2017
Hell rufai, I guess ur son that died in road accident fought with you too? Useless imp!
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by harrismcse: 10:21am On Sep 18, 2017
to think he cameout to assure Ibos in kaduna state of their security.......finally the hausa fulani north is playing a political script that only a few from the south can comprehend...... pls be reminded that wen it happens all southerners are the same to them. Ask PMB, Amaechi is Ibo as well as CBN gov.
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by fk001(m): 10:21am On Sep 18, 2017
HDVideos:

He didn't call any name, he just said "daya ya tafi" meaning "one is gone"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) / Ban Ki-moon Teaches Secondary School Students In Garki, Abuja (Photo) / Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.