Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) (34450 Views)

Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 10 Years After. Says He Was 'Selfless' & 'Modest' / Throwback Pictures Of "Where Is Umaru Yar'adua?" Protest In 2010 / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by veacea: 11:44am On Sep 18, 2017
anytexy:
Please, what was Bola Ige statement? I just want to know

Was informed he told a political gathering in Dec 2001 that anybody who wouldn't allow Bisi Akande to have his second term will be eliminated. The following week he was assasinated
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:45am On Sep 18, 2017
then something is beating the drum for u. .but remember if it is not from God, it 'll fail u one day. . .
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by BanevsJoker(m): 11:49am On Sep 18, 2017
HDVideos:
The Controversial Kaduna State Governor Nasir El-Rufai, has made a statement which people consider derogatory at the recent Kaduna APC stakeholders meeting held at Murtala Mohammed Square, Kaduna, .

According to the Kaduna state governor, while taking a jab at former president , Yar ‘Adua, he bragged in Hausa that Yar ‘Adua fought him and he is in the Grave now.

The Governor who also talked about his fight with Goodluck Jonathan, said he ended up loosing the Election and he is in his village, Otueke now after fighting him.

Nasir El-Rufai who warned his political opponents not to fight him, said;

“I had fought with two presidents, Umaru Yar’Adua ended in his grave, while President Goodluck Jonathan ended in Otueke.”

Below is the video and people's comments about his statement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myCHJkDTVrY
Nigerian Army should declare El-Rufai a Terrorist Organization.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by BanevsJoker(m): 11:51am On Sep 18, 2017
GreyLaw:
Trust us Nigerians; we'll vote him to be President and then tell the world that he is "born again".
No, they'll say he's the only candidate without a corruption case. He will demolish corruption like he did those buildings in the FCT. Nigeria we hail thee.
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:53am On Sep 18, 2017
And himself ll live forever? Smh
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by BanevsJoker(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2017
lalasticlala:

I don't understand Hausa so how am I Sure he actually said that? Where are our Hausa brothers, please come and translate..
Didn't you read the subtitles? Oh, it wasn't written in Parseltongue.
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by babestella: 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
....and to think that some bozos are projecting this murderer as next president is very nauseating. Rubbish.
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by SycophanticGoat: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
Did he also fight with his children that are dead? I don't know why these useless and animalistic politicians will open their mouth and be vomiting nonsense!!!
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by sunsewa16: 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
look at this Judas Iscariot talking,power is intoxicating him,even yaradua short-lived administration impacted on us,compared to the cruelty he is ditching out to a section of his state,Yaradua and Jonathan are what a democratic president should be.
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by UfuomaUN(m): 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
BanevsJoker:
Nigerian Army should declare El-Rufai a Terrorist Organization.
He's above the law
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by sunsewa16: 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
Am expecting the former first lady to tongue wash him like mama taraba.
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by NoWorries7(m): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
Pride comes before a fall...
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
El'rufai is horrible if actually that's what he said. I suggest he should be confronted and made to explain what led to yar'adua's death.
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by jrusky(m): 1:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
This is the highest level of irresponsible statement from a governor of a state.

But why is it that all apc are just naturally irresponsible?

Dino same thing
El Rufai the worst
Yahyah of kogi same thing
Ortom same thing.
Just to name few

El Rufai is too arrogant and careless I still don't know how did he manage to win kaduna election in the first place.
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by ademusiwa3r: 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Is everything that bad .. you people should make peace...

Give peace a chance..

Every body should give peace a chance...
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by yinks2020: 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
I'm not surprised,he has don more than that.
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by Coolgent(m): 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
HDVideos:

My Hausa brothers and sisters, I need you to help me prove its the right translation of what El Rufai said
The translation is 100% perfect!
Had it been it was in Katsina he made such statement there could be violance due to the deregatory nature of his statement
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by GreyLaw(m): 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
BanevsJoker:

No, they'll say he's the only candidate without a corruption case. He will demolish corruption like he did those buildings in the FCT. Nigeria we hail thee.

Lool... exactly!

Imagine Buhari who has nothing to offer any sane man becoming president. El Rufai can as well become president.

I pity Nigeria.
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by willibounce1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
HDVideos:
El Rufai doesn't have the temperament to lead a Nation like Nigeria, he is careless in his speech and actions coupled with the fact he is very divisive and bigoted

He can never and will never lead Nigeria. He is just a phucking dreamer. He would not have become a governor if not for rigging. Let him go and live forever since he can open his dirty mouth to talk trash about Yaradua
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by BetaThings: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
fergie001:
I am not surprised.

And these are the men who get the ears of the President.

Your children will suffer a fate more damning than Saddam Hussein.

Please restrict your response to El Rufai; his parents and children have nothing to do with this
Meanwhile, I think El Rufai made a huge mistake
Until one dies, s/he cannot be sure of what the end will be
Anyone alive can still die upon bad deeds
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by fergie001: 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
BetaThings:

Please restrict your response to El Rufai; his parents and children have nothing to do with this
Meanwhile, I think El Rufai made a huge mistake
Until one dies, s/he cannot be sure of what the end will be
Anyone alive can still die upon bad deeds

You call this a mistake?
This statement is despicable.
I will isolate his children,
Except his 1st son.

I withdraw the statement immediately.
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by Azam101: 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
I have no heard it so I reserve my comments
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by awa(m): 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
This is why I keep telling people of igbo extraction that we should resist it when they tell you that Igbos hate themselves.
So making jest of his late Brother is a sign of love May the Spirit Yaradua mock this dude back...
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by bitcoinvin(m): 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
HDVideos:
The Controversial Kaduna State Governor Nasir El-Rufai, has made a statement which people consider derogatory at the recent Kaduna APC stakeholders meeting held at Murtala Mohammed Square, Kaduna, .

According to the Kaduna state governor, while taking a jab at former president , Yar ‘Adua, he bragged in Hausa that Yar ‘Adua fought him and he is in the Grave now.

The Governor who also talked about his fight with Goodluck Jonathan, said he ended up loosing the Election and he is in his village, Otueke now after fighting him.

Nasir El-Rufai who warned his political opponents not to fight him, said;

“I had fought with two presidents, Umaru Yar’Adua ended in his grave, while President Goodluck Jonathan ended in Otueke.”

Below is the video and people's comments about his statement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myCHJkDTVrY

this means all Nigerians will die if they choose him as a President and fights him?!!!..Sick shot man
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by Robenny(m): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Just imagining!
JUSTICE4Nigeria:
from kanu it will be a hate speech ,one day they will declared PDP, terrorist and Nigerians will hail them, #Dodge..... panting...... huh.... their bullet missed me, then opposition will be gone
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by surgical: 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
HDVideos:
El Rufai doesn't have the temperament to lead a Nation like Nigeria, he is careless in his speech and actions coupled with the fact he is very divisive and bigoted
The sad thing is that the owners of Nigeria can later do a make over for him to look like a saint'' and gullible Nigerians will que behind him,that's the sad thing about this county, its not that the signs are not always their we most time s fail to take heed
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by talk2percy(m): 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Aboki will always be aboki, even if he's the guvnor. This man has gone mad with power, so Oga na u kill Yar'adua? Isorite...remember he didn't die ur death...u will still die. Let's watch and see how u will end up...lemme guess...? Disastrously! Aboki
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by basadenet: 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
El-rufai will also end in grave like Yar adua in jesus name.
Re: El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) by Feraz(m): 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
BanevsJoker:

Didn't you read the subtitles? Oh, it wasn't written in Parseltongue.
LMAO!!! Na really parseltongue. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appeal Court Nullifies Osun 2011 Elections / Ugwuanyi Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho And Kingsley Ogbodo (Pic) / Farmers And Forest Guards In Ondo Protest Against Unregistered Herdsmen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.