Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help (3135 Views)

Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. / Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) / A Female Doctor Seriously Needs Your Advice (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2017
This is my story I'm chidinma uzor a 19 yrs old girl I'm from Enugu had this accident that left my leg in a bad shape and my knee open and the only way I could walk normal again was through surgery and the hospital I was taken to was a private hospital we couldn't afford it so I was taken to another government hospital and the surgery was don after about 8 hours in the theater I came out with the kind of pain I couldn't explain but then the issue was that they did more harm to me rather than good my knee was still open and the leg reduced still can't walk without crushes up until now it's going a year now and I'm still here my dreams wasting away right in my very own eyes I was taken to another hospital were servral xtry was don and in other for me to walk normal and be free from all this pain I need another surgery which will cost six hundred and fifty thousand naira which we can't afford I don't want to give up on life so I'm appealing to Nigerians to please com to my rescue nothing is too small any little financial support will be highly appreciated.
phone number 234 811 110 1568‬:
Acct name=Uzor chidinma
Acct No =2175573880
Zenith bank
Mod please do the necessary.

Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by SuperSuave(m): 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2017
Lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sirjeffry,thepussyhunter,makydebbie,vickyrotex,luckygurl,blackhawk01,emperorlee.
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by makydebbie(f): 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2017
Tarah you wan make them call me the op again? angry
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by makydebbie(f): 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
Cc Dominique.
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2017
Tahra:
Sir.jeffry,the.pussyhunter,makydebbi.e,vi.ckyrotex,l.uckygurl,blackhawk0.1,e.mperorlee.

hmmm

lemme see sha smiley
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hmmm
lemme see sha smiley
Thanks.
Makydebbie no mind them,your kind heart is priceless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by makydebbie(f): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
Tahra:
Thanks.

Makyldebbie no mind them,your kind heart is priceless.
Okay let's see what can be done since I'm jobless. tongue

Cc ifyalways.
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by makydebbie(f): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2017
Op you need 650! Pls how much have you raised altogether?
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay let's see what can be done since I'm jobless. tongue

Cc ifyalwayss.
Jah bless you Dee.smiley
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Op you need 650! Pls how much have you raised altogether?
From my little discussion with her, she have used almost all she have to do the treatment so far.
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2017
Oyindidi.
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by EmperorLee(m): 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2017
Go and meet all these traditional healers, they will fix your leg for way less money. Hospitals always complicate and worsen bone issues.
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by makydebbie(f): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2017
EmperorLee:
Go and meet all these traditional healers, they will fix your leg for way less money. Hospitals always complicate and worsen bone issues.
Lee!! shocked
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by makydebbie(f): 8:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Tahra:
Jah bless you Dee.smiley
You too hun, your kind heart mentioned me on this thread too. kiss

Manueleee:

From my little discussion with her, she have used almost all she have to do the treatment so far.
Okay you're not the person who needs help. Who's she to you?
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2017
EmperorLee:
doctors have damage the leg
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 17, 2017
makydebbie:

I came across her, as we started discussing I felt sorry for her.
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by VickyRotex(f): 9:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
Hi Tahra, thanks for the mention.
Op, I am sorry to hear about this.
Can you please tell us who she is to you?
Also, the attached images aren't sufficient enough. Can we have a full image of the receipt with her name on it? Where's she? Someone may need to visit and confirm. All of this and more will convince people that would want to help! Thanks!

You may also want to reach out to TEHN.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by EmperorLee(m): 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Lee!! shocked

Marmee. Wah ?
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 17, 2017
VickyRotex:
Hi Tahra, thanks for the mention.
Op, I am sorry to hear about this.
Can you please tell us who she is to you?
Also, the attached images aren't sufficient enough. Can we have a full image of the receipt with her name on it? Where's she? Someone may need to visit and confirm. All of this and more will convince people that would want to help! Thanks!

You may also want to reach out to TEHN.
Thanks. well she is someone I meet, a friend, an orphan. both parents are late.
but will do as you suggested.
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
makydebbie:

a friend
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by ifyalways(f): 10:10pm On Sep 17, 2017
Manueleee:

Thanks. well she is someone I meet, a friend, an orphan . both parents are late.
but will do as you suggested.
Always @emboldened.

Manueleee:
Te financial support will be highly appreciated.
phone number 234 811 110 1568‬:
Acct name=Uzor chidinma
Acct No =2175573880
Zenith bank
Mod please do the necessary.
Keep deceiving yourself. When did Afikpochic become an orphan, had an accident, bla bla?

Anyways, I don't blame y'all. You guys keep trying cos there's always a willing mugu somewhere.
Shiooooor.
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2017
ifyalways:

Always @emboldened.

Keep deceiving yourself, is this not the blogger Afikpochic?

Anyways, I don't blame y'all. You guys keep trying cos there's always a willing mugu somewhere.
Shiooooor.
In short,he's lying shocked
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hmmm
lemme see sha smiley
I don't think he's genuine.embarassed Makydebbie ^^^^
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by BasketballGURU(m): 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
All these emotional little girls keep mentioning monikers to come to the scammers aid. Smh
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by qhutetomsel(f): 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Lee!! shocked
lol! But true
My dad walks now as a result of their treatment. The hospital wanted to amputate his leg
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by uboma(m): 4:45am On Sep 18, 2017
EmperorLee:

wrong advise.

if the lady's story is true, she needs a corrective surgery.

Only a reputable Orthopedic hospital can do this.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by uboma(m): 4:54am On Sep 18, 2017
qhutetomsel:
lol! But true
My dad walks now as a result of their treatment. The hospital wanted to amputate his leg

My dear, lets thank God for your day but honestly, there are things the traditional bone repairers cannot do.
what part of your father's leg got affected?
Did he visit an Orthopedic hospital immediately his leg got injured?
If it was at the Orthopedic hospital, the suggestion of amputating his leg came from, he may have delayed greatly before visiting the doctor to look up his leg.
who knows, I may be wrong here but the fact remains that a reputable orthopedic hospital is more preferable to traditional bone repairers.
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by uboma(m): 4:57am On Sep 18, 2017
@ ifyalways, thanks for stopping by.

I was already carried away by the op's story till I saw the results of your investigative skills.

thank you and do have a fine morning.
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by Ishilove: 5:22am On Sep 18, 2017
ifyalways:

Always @emboldened.

Keep deceiving yourself. When did Afikpochic become an orphan, had an accident, bla bla?

Shiooooor.
Who is Afikpochic?
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by qhutetomsel(f): 5:30am On Sep 18, 2017
uboma:

My dear, lets thank God for your day but honestly, there are things the traditional bone repairers cannot do.
what part of your father's leg got affected?
Did he visit an Orthopedic hospital immediately his leg got injured?
If it was at the Orthopedic hospital, the suggestion of amputating his leg came from, he may have delayed greatly before visiting the doctor to look up his leg.
who knows, I may be wrong here but the fact remains that a reputable orthopedic hospital is more preferable to traditional bone repairers.

My dad's own was a terrible motor accident. Got hit by a car and his bone broke into two with just a thin line of flesh keeping the leg together. It was a bike man at the scene that suggested the traditional place. They took him there before we were informed about the accident, he got first hand treatment before we got there at all. The place looked really neat and nice, with a lot of people testifying that we should allow them treat him. And to the glory of God, he got back on his feet after a year, no limping or anything whatsoever. Just a scar and the nerve that leads to his big toe isn't functioning! Its over 10 years now and he hasn't complained of any pain.
I'm not saying its the best option. But from experience, I can testify to their good works and was only trying to make maky understand that a good traditional "bone arranger" isn't a bad idea.
Orthopedic hospitals are quick to amputate when they don't see fast progress. They were even waiting for us to bring my dad back for amputation, and was so shocked to find him on his feet when he went to request for a physiotherapist.

In the OP's case, I don't think its an option from the pictures I can see.
Re: A Nairalander Seriously Needs Help by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 18, 2017
ifyalways:

Always @emboldened.

Shiooooor.
pls stop saying this. their Is nothing like deceiving here. am telling you guys the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Deal And Overcome Depression Without Drugs / Ladies Do You Feel Weak After Your Period? / Non Doctor CMD/CEO And Hospital Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.