Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Justice Auta Reason For Buhari Participate In Presid... Election Laughable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Auta Reason For Buhari Participate In Presid... Election Laughable (344 Views)

Hushpuppi: Call For Probe Of Atiku, Saraki, Myself Is Laughable - Timi Frank / Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid / Please, Can Someone Tell Me How APC Intends To Win Next Year's Presid. Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justice Auta Reason For Buhari Participate In Presid... Election Laughable by omolami: 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2017
Auta had said that he and other Judges gave a level playground to all contestants in the presidential race. I am baffled because someone need to first qualify be being part of a level playing ground.If Nigeria does not qualify to play in World Cup tournament, tell me what level ground will be available to the team at the word Cup competition. Auta and others only perpetuated wrong. They succeeded in fostering half baked man on Nigeria hence these problems besieging the country. kissAuta had said that he and other Judges gave a level playground to all contestants in the presidential race. I am baffled because someone need to first qualify be being part of a level playing ground.If Nigeria does not qualify to play in World Cup tournament, tell me what level ground will be available to the team at the word Cup competition. Auta and others only perpetuated wrong. They succeeded in fostering half baked man on Nigeria hence these problems besieging the country.

(1) (Reply)

Former Minister,bolaji Akinyemi: "The Person Who Can Solve Nigeria's Problems At / Kanu On His Own-okorocha / A Reminder Of My Advice To IPOB On February 15, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.