Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,972 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Change Tecno W3 Screen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Does It Cost To Change Tecno W3 Screen (10248 Views)

Who Is Or Has Experienced This? Tecno W3 / Major Differences Between Tecno W3 And Tecno WX3 / Android Nougat Mod Custom Rom For Tecno W3 (ScreenShots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Change Tecno W3 Screen by Obozi: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2017
I want to repair my tecno w3 screen,how much will it cost.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change Tecno W3 Screen by olarababi(f): 1:10am On Sep 18, 2017
When my screen broke, i went to price it @ Abacha, Abakaliki...they said 12k.....i jejely run go give am the people i bought it from because its still under warranty.....but no calcare offive in AI, i had to wait for 10days before the phone got repaired @ #1500 only.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change Tecno W3 Screen by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:13am On Sep 18, 2017
Obozi:
I want to repair my tecno w3 screen,how much will it cost.

Good morning @Obozi It'll cost you N9,400. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change Tecno W3 Screen by michealdeco: 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Good morning @Obozi It'll cost you N9,400. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
lhello I went to carlcare center here in aba, Azikiwe road to be precise to repair my new tecno wx3p Which have a memory card problem instead they insisted that I have to buy there memory card so I have to leave because of that

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change Tecno W3 Screen by olarababi(f): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

#9500 kwa, something they did for me #1500
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change Tecno W3 Screen by Prymestrr(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello Opebi... My cx air screen just broke dis afternoon... How procedure should I take to fix it pls
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change Tecno W3 Screen by onitemitope(m): 6:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hello @carlcareopebi.

I purchased a techno w3 phone around Feb from techno stand in micro station, I started noticing the battery dropping in efficiency around August SNF I purchased two different set of battery from micro station also thinking its the battery but still the same problem of battery not lasting.please what do you advi CE.

PS how can I get the Carl care app on my phone
Thanks
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change Tecno W3 Screen by CarlcareOpebi(f): 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
onitemitope:
Hello @carlcareopebi.

I purchased a techno w3 phone around Feb from techno stand in micro station, I started noticing the battery dropping in efficiency around August SNF I purchased two different set of battery from micro station also thinking its the battery but still the same problem of battery not lasting.please what do you advi CE.

PS how can I get the Carl care app on my phone
Thanks
Hello @onitemitope You may download the Carlcare App via this link http:///2jRzGLS
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change Tecno W3 Screen by lastbaff(m): 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
Guys, check out Tecno phones and specs here: Latest Tecno phones and prices
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change Tecno W3 Screen by Hakimrealest: 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
Coool
Carlcare cares
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change Tecno W3 Screen by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @onitemitope You may download the Carlcare App via this link http:///2jRzGLS

Hello I use Phantom Z mini, how much do you guys replace the screen pls and does it include touch pad, pls kindly reply asap, I am waiting on your reply.. Thanks
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change Tecno W3 Screen by Riyikebaby(f): 11:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
olarababi:

#9500 kwa, something they did for me #1500

Because yours was still under warranty I think
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change Tecno W3 Screen by CapstoneMobile(m): 11:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
Capstone Mobile Digital: With the development of high end smartphones over recent years, the mobile phone technology has made huge improvement. Thanks to the introduction of touch screen technology, the cost of replacing a scratched or broken screen is now less expensive than ever. The cost of repairing a cracked or scratched phone will not be contained in the warranty, therefore users can get the repair done by themselves to save some fee we can also assist you free of charge. The following is a brief picture showing all the screen flex and LCD with phone parts from
IPhone,
Samsung,
Tecno,
Infinix,
Itel,
Nokia,
Gionee,
HTC,
Alcatel,
Lenovo,
Motorola,
TCL
Sony,
Oppo,
wiko, and the rest with some benefits of purchasing LCD screen and Capstone Mobile replacement parts such as all kinds of
Phone charger
Ear phone
Power button
Side button
Mouth piece
Speaker
Volume button
Flex
Etc..
to repair a smartphone... With the best prices u can have in market. Very affordable, Original and guaranted
Office : Ochanja Central Market upstairs Onitsha
Anambra State.
Watch word : Quality is our life style.
A trial Will convince you. Remain Bless.

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Change Tecno W3 Screen by Millichamp(m): 8:35am On Sep 25, 2017
Clean newly bought Gionee Marathon M5,
50k negotiable
6020mah battery,
Ikorodu, Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Ucbrowser Versus Operamini / Why You Shouldn't Give A Roadside Engineer Your Phone / Reply TECNO Got From Nigerians On Phantom 6and 6plus Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.