Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Keep Moving Forward - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Keep Moving Forward (367 Views)

Crawl...walk...run..fly...anything...just Keep Moving Forward...on A Daily Basis / 'This Is School Not Hotel, Keep Moving' Spotted On A School's Wall (Photos) / Nothing to see here. Keep moving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep Moving Forward by Zinoxdiary: 1:43am On Sep 18, 2017
KEEP MOVING FORWARD NO MATTER THE SITUATION
There some situation where by think they are the best but no you are never the best because you don’t know how many people who are more perfect at what you think you are good at ,that is why you should never be proud in whatever you are good at.
Life is a very reliable thing to have that is why you need to use it well and make it beneficial to the world, people to there think in other to make life good and healthy ever the world best scientist is not the best that is why you need to do thing to make yourself the best. People stop whatever they do because of what they hear from them that is stupidity never stop the good thing you do because of what other people say so my advice to you is keep moving forward.
Your enemy may try to stop or destroy whatever you have made in other to make you have hatred for that ,don’t worry just keep trying you will shall rich there and when you do you will be the best.
People don’t like or keep what they have because if they do this world would have very beautiful and developed but because of the way they misuse everything in the world people don’t like it any more e.g chief minister in some country because of the way they misuse there power some people hate it and won’t like to be it even if they have the money. so my advice to you all is never misuse your power because it won’t last long for you and also do not care for what other think or say about you, to you it is oliva bethelgood that why my advice is no matter the situation don’t care about what other people say about what you do just keep moving forward
You
can visit more of my article on my website www.zinoxdiary..com

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Commissions Block Of Classrooms At Uyo / Futo Information About Shifted Post Utme / ABU Zaria Post UME Registration Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.