Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

To All Husbands.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To All Husbands.... (828 Views)

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Husbands.... by Nofuckgiven: 3:05am On Sep 18, 2017
Good morning. Beautiful day right? Yes. We thank God for His mercies.

I write on behalf of most wives. Yes, we know and have read all the memos about 'A good wife.'

The documents always find their way to our desks.

A good wife builds her home.

A good wife never raises her voice on her husband.

A good wife is a praying wife.

A good wife...........

A good wife...........

The list is endless.

It's all well and good. I totally agree.

However, nothing is said about 'A good Husband.'

I am yet to see a memo on this.

That is where I have an issue with.

What exactly will 'A good husband' be doing while 'A good wife' builds the home?

'A good wife' does not raise her voice but 'A good husband' is allowed to do so?

'A good wife' should always give her man good food and sex.

Is 'A good husband' not supposed to give this woman the Love, respect and adoration she also deserves?

'A good wife' does not nag. She should communicate effectively. I agree.

But why is 'A good husband' exempted from good communication skills?

Please listen up. They asked that I tell you this:

Good marriages are not made in heaven. They are made here on earth and it takes the input of both the man and woman.

The family is the bedrock of the larger society. I strongly believe a great number of societal vices can be curbed if the family is well grounded and raise healthy kids.

Yes. These kids are watching.

'A good husband' is not one who only provides financially.

Please draft your own document. Keep to the terms and we 'the good wives' will do our part too. It will come naturally.

I make this promise on their behalf.

Thank you.

A hopeful 'good wife,'

Nkiru Uzoh
Re: To All Husbands.... by thotianna: 3:12am On Sep 18, 2017
They will only come here to insult women for having realistic expectations about what good husband means and then make noise about how women are lazy and not good enough etc. They never take corrections.

1 Like

Re: To All Husbands.... by EponOjuku: 3:49am On Sep 18, 2017
thotianna:
They will only come here to insult women for having realistic expectations about what good husband means and then make noise about how women are lazy and not good enough etc. They never take corrections.

You think all men are like your father and brothers?

Why don't you start your corrections from them. After all, they never taught you not to generalize from an ignorant point of view and draw conclusions based on the personalities of the men in your household.
Re: To All Husbands.... by thotianna: 5:33am On Sep 18, 2017
EponOjuku:

You think all men are like your father and brothers?

Why don't you start your corrections from them. After all, they never taught you not to generalize from an ignorant point of view and draw conclusions based on the personalities of the men in your household.
Don't make me insult your fathers and brothers in return. Go back and read my post and come and tell me where I mentioned all men. Nonsense.
And it's your mother that didn't teach you how not to draw ignorant conclusions before understanding a post you read.

2 Likes

Re: To All Husbands.... by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Good morning. Beautiful day right? Yes. We thank God for His mercies.

I write on behalf of most wives. Yes, we know and have read all the memos about 'A good wife.'

The documents always find their way to our desks.

A good wife builds her home.

A good wife never raises her voice on her husband.

A good wife is a praying wife.

A good wife...........

A good wife...........

The list is endless.

It's all well and good. I totally agree.

However, nothing is said about 'A good Husband.'

I am yet to see a memo on this.

That is where I have an issue with.

What exactly will 'A good husband' be doing while 'A good wife' builds the home?

'A good wife' does not raise her voice but 'A good husband' is allowed to do so?

'A good wife' should always give her man good food and sex.

Is 'A good husband' not supposed to give this woman the Love, respect and adoration she also deserves?

'A good wife' does not nag. She should communicate effectively. I agree.

But why is 'A good husband' exempted from good communication skills?

Please listen up. They asked that I tell you this:

Good marriages are not made in heaven. They are made here on earth and it takes the input of both the man and woman.

The family is the bedrock of the larger society. I strongly believe a great number of societal vices can be curbed if the family is well grounded and raise healthy kids.

Yes. These kids are watching.

'A good husband' is not one who only provides financially.

Please draft your own document. Keep to the terms and we 'the good wives' will do our part too. It will come naturally.

I make this promise on their behalf.

Thank you.

A hopeful 'good wife,'

Nkiru Uzoh

Wow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Testimony / Pre Wedding Photo Things / Four Years Of Savings & He Bought A Car Instead Of Our Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.