Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan (24355 Views)

Fayose Knocks Obasanjo For Mocking Buruji Kashamu's Death / Obasanjo Attacks Idris Ibrahim, Says Ex-IGP Known For Election Rigging / Dino Melaye: Falana Knocks Nigeria Police For Humiliating Kogi Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 18, 2017
Dialogue has always been the words of the wise...
Re: Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan by tyson98: 7:57am On Sep 18, 2017
Naijaphobia:
Why not place bounty on Kanu's head and see his kinsmen searching to deliver him to the government. I trust my Igbo brothers all na business
grin cheesy :Ddem no dey use money play
Re: Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan by Deeldorado: 7:59am On Sep 18, 2017
Aufbauh:
Of a truth, this is one of the most unbiased lawyer we've had in this country in recent years.

Not in recent years. He has been there in the trenches fighting injustice and oppression. It's just that good people don't get recognized in this weird clime.
Re: Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan by sambisa5: 7:59am On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=fergie001 post=60569397]

We kicked him out,and brought in a Messiah.And we are "happy" we did.

Who told you Buhari is a messiah,,,there is only one Messiah and that is our Jesus Christ.
Re: Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan by marooh: 8:01am On Sep 18, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section.
na so seun talk ooo!!!!

Seun whistle blower!
Good morning
Re: Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan by crownedprinz(m): 8:01am On Sep 18, 2017
Khenfshore:
MMM
chai.....am not interested again in that....hehehe done a lot.....wanna do clean investment
Re: Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan by fergie001: 8:02am On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=sambisa5 post=60571780][/quote]

It is sarcasm,that's why its in quotation marks.
Re: Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan by Guyman02: 8:05am On Sep 18, 2017
Many Yoruba Muslims seems to have enjoyed the brutalisation of Igbo youths by the Army. Same way the celebrated the massacre of Shiites in Zaria.
Falana should consider calling his Yoruba Muslim brothers to stop encouraging the killing of other people because of their blind support for Buhari.
Yesterday it was the Shiites, Today it's the Igbos, tomorrow it could be anyone else
Re: Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan by Codes151(m): 8:07am On Sep 18, 2017
Falana is a fool. Obj made an opinion!! It's in pmb place to adhere or not.. coming to talk here,, corrupt man
Re: Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan by Danladi7: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2017
junketer:
True. Thing is they the ruling class will fight anything that wants to stop them from ruling and looting. So when i see people common nigerians applauding the army for killing armless civilians, i pity those people.
.......so the armless civilians should kill the army?
Re: Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan by Soulsymbol99: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2017
FALZ!! Hold ur papa oooo grin
Re: Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan by gazza07(m): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2017
ur opinion is trash like always so i leave for LAWMA Mr falana goat
Re: Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan by heysquare(m): 8:18am On Sep 18, 2017
junketer:
why do we not have all those things you mention above? Yes i know, its because of your hausa fulani who have been ruling nigeria since independence.
so Hausa/Fulani av bn ruling u in ur state too? u better wake up to reality and stop aving ds Hausa / fulani dream. if all Gov of our various state discharge thr duties wt at least 80% we wil av a better country by nw but they will b shouting federal government.

1 Like

Re: Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan by Redoil: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2017
Plenty story and no solution
Re: Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan by Danladi7: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2017
PointZerom:

Don't behave as if your own region is not backward. You can decide to keep mute and die in silent but we won't. Mind you that individually you lots are not more prosperous than we are.

see goal post shiftinggrin

did he say his region is not backward.

is point is that you should direct your blame to the appropriate quarters and stop calling other tribes fools and imbeciles all over social media

1 Like

Re: Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan by Omooba77: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2017
GEJ this , GEJ that after more than 2 years now. Same erudite lawyers that has not seen anything wrong with herdsmen killing?
Re: Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan by cyril83(m): 8:21am On Sep 18, 2017
crownedprinz:
i don't even know what to say......abek who know where i can invest

Try Nairabet
Re: Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan by ashjay001(m): 8:21am On Sep 18, 2017
junketer:
why do we not have all those things you mention above? Yes i know, its because of your hausa fulani who have been ruling nigeria since independence.

I guess hausa fulani is also a governor in enugu? Or akwa ibom? Or Benue?

Better keep it real.
Re: Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan by burkingx(f): 8:24am On Sep 18, 2017
fergie001:
Teacher: Define hypocrisy
Student: Obasanjo
Teacher: Good,clap for him
Students: kpa-kpa-kpa-kpa-kpa-kpa-kpa-kpa-kpa-we know

Obasanjo is tact,wise and experienced,but he is the perfect definition of hypocrisy.
He had the best Ministers,though hypocrites themselves (a la Saraki,ezekwesili,okorocha,el-rufai,to mention but a few),but were the best the country had seen since 1999.

Jonathan,Nigeria's 1st Phd President,was like a 'Moses' in Pharaoh's house,but unlike Moses who returned to Egypt to rescue his people,Jonathan failed.
His administration lacked experience and fell into cantankerous corruption scandals,honestly,he wasn't in control.

Now Baba Falz
When Beko and Gani died,2 icons Nigerians will never forget,a lot of us had an undisputed national successor in you.
You spoke up,You stood up.
Mr.Falana,
But now, you defended the indefensible.

What happened to the funds of the UBA staff who were retrenched in 1998.You were the attorney for 3968 staff of UBA who were retrenched, without pay,and it lingered endlessly.
What role did you,the late FRA Williams(attorney for UBA) and Mrs.Kuforiji-Olubi play?
The world wants to know because a lot died lying in hope that never came or came rather 2 late.

Sir,will Gani have defended a President without certificate?
PMB brought you in,and we were even told by Odigie-Oyegun that the over 10 SANS (you,inclusive) did it for FREE.
You could have stood out,Sir.....nonetheless

"Soldier go,soldier come,soldier do wetin you want oooo,don't fall in love with THEM'(Simi)

Sir,you spoke well,but will you keep up on this path of truth?Time shall tell,we respect you though,and hope you always stand for the truth.
We love your son too,more good music fall on him. shocked

"When hypocrisy is a character trait,it also affects one's thinking,because it consists in the negation of all the aspects of reality that one finds disagreeable,irrational or repugnant." (O.P)

God Bless U,
God Bless us all.

FTC,I dedicate this to Uduma Eleme,a fallen hero.

Re: Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan by ashjay001(m): 8:27am On Sep 18, 2017
PointZerom:

Stop voting for retired generals. They have nothing to offer. Buhari visited SE only during his campaign.

Yeah! GEJ was a retired general too.

With d hatred emanating from there against him? He probably thinks d cost of protecting him n d consequence of anything happening to him in d SE/SS(looters will do anything to get him off their track).
Re: Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan by bigerboy200: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2017
PointZerom:

Don't behave as if your own region is not backward. You can decide to keep mute and die in silent but we won't. Mind you that individually you lots are not more prosperous than we are.
U just beating round d bush..a typical act from the self determination agitators from biafra,arewa and Odua.. I asked a simple question..and I'll repeat it "how accountable have you held your own leaders"?

1 Like

Re: Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2017
fergie001:
Teacher: Define hypocrisy
Student: Obasanjo
Teacher: Good,clap for him
Students: kpa-kpa-kpa-kpa-kpa-kpa-kpa-kpa-kpa-we know

Obasanjo is tact,wise and experienced,but he is the perfect definition of hypocrisy.
He had the best Ministers,though hypocrites themselves (a la Saraki,ezekwesili,okorocha,el-rufai,to mention but a few),but were the best the country had seen since 1999.

Jonathan,Nigeria's 1st Phd President,was like a 'Moses' in Pharaoh's house,but unlike Moses who returned to Egypt to rescue his people,Jonathan failed.
His administration lacked experience and fell into cantankerous corruption scandals,honestly,he wasn't in control.

Now Baba Falz
When Beko and Gani died,2 icons Nigerians will never forget,a lot of us had an undisputed national successor in you.
You spoke up,You stood up.
Mr.Falana,
But now, you defended the indefensible.

What happened to the funds of the UBA staff who were retrenched in 1998.You were the attorney for 3968 staff of UBA who were retrenched, without pay,and it lingered endlessly.
What role did you,the late FRA Williams(attorney for UBA) and Mrs.Kuforiji-Olubi play?
The world wants to know because a lot died lying in hope that never came or came rather 2 late.

Sir,will Gani have defended a President without certificate?
PMB brought you in,and we were even told by Odigie-Oyegun that the over 10 SANS (you,inclusive) did it for FREE.
You could have stood out,Sir.....nonetheless

"Soldier go,soldier come,soldier do wetin you want oooo,don't fall in love with THEM'(Simi)

Sir,you spoke well,but will you keep up on this path of truth?Time shall tell,we respect you though,and hope you always stand for the truth.
We love your son too,more good music fall on him. shocked

"When hypocrisy is a character trait,it also affects one's thinking,because it consists in the negation of all the aspects of reality that one finds disagreeable,irrational or repugnant." (O.P)

God Bless U,
God Bless us all.

FTC,I dedicate this to Uduma Eleme,a fallen hero.

""Saraki,ezekwesili,okorocha,el-rufai,to mention but a few),but were the best the country had seen since 1999.

dis is idiotic.
Re: Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan by 7lives: 8:35am On Sep 18, 2017
dahunsy:
Cough****clears throat# Obasanjo is a world renown confusionist ....Jonathan own na mumuism,so Falana shud not waste his Energy on those ugly ass thieves

I'm disappointed in Falana, let other tribes too take up the mantle of opposition, human rights struggle and government critics.
Fela's mother, Fela, Beko, Fawehinmi, Kudi, and host of other illustrious sons of Oduduwa, have all died fighting government.
Let other tribes too play this dangerous role abeg.

1 Like

Re: Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan by fergie001: 8:38am On Sep 18, 2017
PrecisionFx:

""Saraki,ezekwesili,okorocha,el-rufai,to mention but a few),but were the best the country had seen since 1999.

dis is idiotic.
Obasanjo had the best ministers since 1999,with regards to devt during his time.
He had d best team Sir
Re: Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan by juman(m): 8:38am On Sep 18, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan by symbianDON(m): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2017
I just love the title of this thread grin ...falana knocks obasanjo, attacks Jonathan.....I have been picturing it, as in happening physicallygrin
Re: Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan by juman(m): 8:45am On Sep 18, 2017
I always wonder how come obasanjo led this kind of country that lack everything for eleven and half years and could not become an hero.

One would understand how it happened if follow how this confused clueless apc government is leading the country astray.

APC government would end up as another useless good for nothing government like the first coming of buhari in 1984.
Re: Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan by wildchild02: 8:46am On Sep 18, 2017
Gbam Gbam grin

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan by joenor(m): 8:50am On Sep 18, 2017
He's confuse.
Re: Falana Knocks Obasanjo, Attacks Jonathan by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 18, 2017
fergie001:

Obasanjo had the best ministers since 1999,with regards to devt during his time.
He had d best team Sir

Lol, If sariki, el rufai and rochas okorocha are the best ministers in Nigerian Democratic history, then it's no secret why we are in a shit hold. I thought u should have mentioned madame Okonjo ngozi iweala, then ur list would have made a little sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal begins hearing on Atiku’s petition against Buhari Wednesday. / Delta, Akwa Ibom Received Largest State Allocations In 2018 / Anambra: Officers were not protesting but chanting victory songs - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.