Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Nicki Minaj And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Nas, Both Stepped Out In Matching Gucci - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Nas, Both Stepped Out In Matching Gucci (2762 Views)

Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote / Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist / Mercy Johnson And Her 'boyfriend' Stepped Out For Owanbe Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Nas, Both Stepped Out In Matching Gucci by Dirah(f): 7:04am On Sep 18, 2017
Nicki Minaj and her rumoured boyfriend, Nas, both stepped out in matching Gucci outfits in Queens, New York.

Nicki Minaj and her rumoured boyfriend, Nas, both stepped out in matching Gucci outfits in Queens, New York.

The American curvy rapper shared the photos that shows them posing on Nas’ ILLmatic’ on her IG page wrote:

“Nasty Nas hopped out the illmatic ’88 benz tryna holla @ me earlier today in Queens. ? #GucciDown”

While Nas shared photos on his own page and captioned his:

“Got my Bday 1988 190E Benz & picked up Shorty from Queens! We Out!”

Visit for more photos
http://www.dirahgist.com/2017/09/nicki-minaj-and-her-rumoured-boyfriend.html?m=1

Re: Nicki Minaj And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Nas, Both Stepped Out In Matching Gucci by Ninethmare: 7:07am On Sep 18, 2017
OK
Re: Nicki Minaj And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Nas, Both Stepped Out In Matching Gucci by DozieInc(m): 7:07am On Sep 18, 2017
Ok, it's NAS' turn, keep passing it around.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Nas, Both Stepped Out In Matching Gucci by malware: 7:09am On Sep 18, 2017
Hushpuppi take a clue

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Nas, Both Stepped Out In Matching Gucci by chara019: 7:10am On Sep 18, 2017
'em just be passing you like ball Nas,enjoy it,while it lasts
Re: Nicki Minaj And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Nas, Both Stepped Out In Matching Gucci by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 18, 2017
DozieInc:
Ok, it's NAS' turn, keep passing it around.

Is it ur passing? undecided

Let them pass her around till it reaches my turn, then I'm gonna wife her...... grin

Haters are gonna be like....

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Nas, Both Stepped Out In Matching Gucci by DozieInc(m): 7:29am On Sep 18, 2017
comradespade:

Let them pass her around till it reaches my turn, then I'm gonna wife her...... grin

Congrats on that.
Re: Nicki Minaj And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Nas, Both Stepped Out In Matching Gucci by Homeboiy: 7:44am On Sep 18, 2017
This girl wan fúck all the male celeb there
Re: Nicki Minaj And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Nas, Both Stepped Out In Matching Gucci by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 18, 2017
Homeboiy:
This girl wan fúck all the male celeb there
What about when the male celebs wanna dat all the females?

Is that any different?
Re: Nicki Minaj And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Nas, Both Stepped Out In Matching Gucci by Homeboiy: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2017
Rokia2:
What about when the male celebs wanna dat all the females?

Is that any different?

checks ur profile and all I ask from u is just an hour

Jesu...doggy on my mind
Re: Nicki Minaj And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Nas, Both Stepped Out In Matching Gucci by pojophilius(m): 7:55am On Sep 18, 2017
Guccimane,lilwayne,safaree,drake,meekmill nd now nas?Nikki why now
Re: Nicki Minaj And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Nas, Both Stepped Out In Matching Gucci by lenghtinny(m): 9:01am On Sep 18, 2017
This girl don turn felele wey n*ggas just dey pass around angry
Re: Nicki Minaj And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Nas, Both Stepped Out In Matching Gucci by lenghtinny(m): 9:02am On Sep 18, 2017
comradespade:

Re: Nicki Minaj And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Nas, Both Stepped Out In Matching Gucci by Melvyn11: 9:56am On Sep 18, 2017
Professional Ashawo.

Re: Nicki Minaj And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Nas, Both Stepped Out In Matching Gucci by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2017
Nasiru bin olu dara Jones
that's his full name

2 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Nas, Both Stepped Out In Matching Gucci by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 18, 2017
If this girl goes to heaven .....
Re: Nicki Minaj And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Nas, Both Stepped Out In Matching Gucci by Eluanaten(m): 10:09am On Sep 18, 2017
How much to hand over Nnamdi Kanu? Im dey hide under ma bed.

Re: Nicki Minaj And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Nas, Both Stepped Out In Matching Gucci by Veraatabeh(f): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2017
After trying to date how own najia boy skales who refused her , she na end up nasa
Re: Nicki Minaj And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Nas, Both Stepped Out In Matching Gucci by siie: 11:11am On Sep 18, 2017
Zero joy niggaz.. all for the marking attendance of them silicone'z cool
Re: Nicki Minaj And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Nas, Both Stepped Out In Matching Gucci by Kobicove(m): 11:14am On Sep 18, 2017
Nas also wants to sign his signature - "Nas was here" grin
Re: Nicki Minaj And Her Rumoured Boyfriend, Nas, Both Stepped Out In Matching Gucci by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
Kobicove:
Nas also wants to sign his signature - "Nas was here" grin

Something wey he don tap tey tey

(1) (Reply)

Small Scale Bitter Kola Exportbiz / Pretty Lady Pictured Eating Roasted Rats, Call It Barbecue / Actor Femi Adebayo Wows In New Native Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.