Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote (48067 Views)

Princess Vitarah Stepped Out In Bra Top For An Appointment With Dentist / 10 Times Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Fashion Trendsetter Stepped Out Looking Fly (photos) / Mercy Johnson And Her 'boyfriend' Stepped Out For Owanbe Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote by chiomarita: 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie has given her reports over the day’s election.

The mother of three lamented that the sun almost turned her colour upside down as she stepped out to vote, in the afternoon.

” Melanin is no longer popping biko���,i was under the sun ehhhh ..my brain don reset���but i am so glad i voted…plus it was a peaceful process,how was you day Friends?#nigeriadecides2019#” she wrote, as she shared some lovely photos....more at

https://pearlsnews.com/mercy-johnson-laments-her-melanin-stopped-popping-as-she-stepped-out-to-vote-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote by Cletus77(m): 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
If you noticed the Lady at Mercy Johnson's back
Gather here cool

429 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote by Escalze(m): 6:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
Wetin thst one wey dey her back dey feel like?

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote by MKULTRA: 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2019
Faspen:
0057734839 ACCESSBANK Help
me with any amount am
starving please help a brother!
steal ballot you go see food chop grin

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
MKULTRA:
E no easy bro i can't steal to survive, i would rather beg than to steal from another man's sweat

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
MKULTRA:
that's a great idea for him.

Useless lazy boy thinking he'll survive by begging, while his mate are bombing client, staying woke and cashing out big time he stay there and be begging on nairaland bloody nitwit

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote by iamezekwesiri: 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
The lady behind Mercy tho.... Feeling like she has made it in life.... Lol

Na just photoBombing she did oh not the real picture

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote by Eugosc1(m): 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
Oko In Yoruba = Prick Jie in Igbo = Hol' am. so, full AfoPOB translation = Prick Hol' am.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote by Eugosc1(m): 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
That's good
Re: Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote by Wizzyflexx: 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
Obaofusa:

Useless lazy boy thinking he'll survive by begging, while his mate are bombing client, staying woke and cashing out big time he stay there and be begging on nairaland bloody nitwit
Men were Sabi bomb
#steadyconfirmation stay woke..

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote by IntellectOzone(m): 12:24am On Feb 24, 2019
Cletus77:
Gather here cool

Gather here if you see the Guy swag in front of the guy standing infront of Mercy Johnson

21 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote by nazablossom(f): 4:40am On Feb 24, 2019
Cletus77:
Gather here cool
she was posing for selfie cheesy,for her mind now she don turn celeb grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote by Dshocker(m): 8:47am On Feb 24, 2019
Na today sun don dey burn your skin....
Re: Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote by tstx(m): 8:47am On Feb 24, 2019
Wetin concern melanin and voting now eh....

See my signature
Re: Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote by Franzinni: 8:47am On Feb 24, 2019
angel:

She looks good and I love the way she carries herself like a regular joe....

Demon:

......she looks too simple like someone going for an audition... for role of waka pass kekekekekekekekeke

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote by mrZENographer: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2019
Melanin ko penincillin ni. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote by AllenSpencer: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2019
The husband deserves a second wife!

She is worn out already and just trying to feel like who still got it all

The husband should go after a fresh and young CeeCee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote by castrol180(m): 8:48am On Feb 24, 2019
Her candidate, Atiku who believes money can do everything has lost it all and no more chance to become a president in his life again

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote by calcus(m): 8:48am On Feb 24, 2019
Okay. We have heard
Re: Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote by Mopolchi: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2019
Hope you voted for PDP

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote by tstx(m): 8:49am On Feb 24, 2019
Faspen:
E no easy bro i can't steal to survive, i would rather beg than to steal from another man's sweat

What you are doing is stealing

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote by shegra58: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2019
Escalze:
Wetin thst one wey dey her back dey feel like?
She dey feel like her PA cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote by dangoteinlaw: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2019
MKULTRA:
it's okay. When he goes to do Ritual you will be the same to ask him why didn't he beg you. Una never see anything

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote by IjebuWarrior: 8:50am On Feb 24, 2019
Smelly nose... grin
Re: Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote by psychologist(m): 8:50am On Feb 24, 2019
what exactly is wrong with that lady at MJ back in the last picture grin
Re: Mercy Johnson: My Melanin Stopped Popping As I Stepped Out To Vote by Charles56789: 8:51am On Feb 24, 2019
Obaofusa:

Leave that guy to start begging soon he will discover mongo pack, go and bomb tagged is a free dating site, may be gods will show you mercy through one client

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria: Banky W, Adesua Etomi, Tacha, M.I, Toolz React / Photo Of Oge Okoye And Her Two Children / Laura Ikeji Bares Cleavage In Thigh-revealing Suit Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.