Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,999 members, 7,810,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Watch Video: Neymar And Cavani Argue Over PK And FK - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Watch Video: Neymar And Cavani Argue Over PK And FK (725 Views)

Video: Neymar Burst Into Tears As Argentina Beat Brazil In Win Copa America / Watch Video: Neymar Beaten By A Woman Of Great Skills / WATCH VIDEO: Neymar And Cavani Fight Over Penalty, Freekick In PSG Win Over Lyon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Video: Neymar And Cavani Argue Over PK And FK by Raziii(m): 7:40am On Sep 18, 2017
The Brazilian star walked up to the spot after PSG earned a spot-kick in the 78th minute of Sunday's Ligue 1 match against Lyon, with Unai Emery's side protecting a 1-0 lead.
But Edinson Cavani had gotten there first, and the Uruguayan striker waved off Neymar before seeing his effort denied by Lyon goalkeeper Anthony Lopes.

That set piece wasn't the only point of contention for the PSG team-mates on Sunday. Earlier in the match, Cavani had his eyes on a dangerous free-kick before Dani Alves took the ball and made sure it ended up in the hands of his long-time friend Neymar.

Neymar has also unfollowed Cavani on Instagram.

Cavani is fighting a lost cause here. PSG is Neymar FC! tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AYyjflPzEc
Re: Watch Video: Neymar And Cavani Argue Over PK And FK by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 18, 2017
He left Barcelona because he considered himself as second fiddle now he should know he will everything with ambitious mpape and senior cavani
Re: Watch Video: Neymar And Cavani Argue Over PK And FK by Raziii(m): 7:58am On Sep 18, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
He left Barcelona because he considered himself as second fiddle now he should know he will everything with ambitious mpape and senior cavani
I think PSG will do anything to keep Neymar happy even if it means getting rid of Cavani.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Video: Neymar And Cavani Argue Over PK And FK by darkenkach(m): 7:58am On Sep 18, 2017
Let the speculation begin. Cavani to Chelsea fc? We shall see grin grin wink
Re: Watch Video: Neymar And Cavani Argue Over PK And FK by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 18, 2017
Raziii:
I think PSG will do anything to keep Neymar happy even if it means getting rid of Cavani.
mpape is younger and ambitious. since he left because of messi he should get ready not to have all the penalties and free kicks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

.. / Sit Up Bench Delivered To A Customer / I Want To Make Movies : I Do Not Say That Because I Have A Lot Of Money –ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.