Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,107 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG (7953 Views)

Iran Condemns Violence, Use Of Force Against Nigeria Protesters / Don’t Use Force Against Boko Haram/insurgents, Borno Gov Begs Buhari / Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by Feraz(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
LordAdam:

At least, he has seen the light.

Many wouldn't know what hit them until it's too late.

-Lord
Seen light ke? That guy will come tomorrow to sing a different music!

The bold, very true....

Doctokwus, see the bias people have been having against the present government for promoting bigotry. Hope they are finally justified?

boostdom:

You are just a barely educated fulani filth with a weapon. There is no difference between you and ignoble street urchins with a weapon.

There have been plethora of cases where these murdering gangs of pastoral filths visit death and destruction on persons and farmlands of unsuspecting people down the south and middle belt. Falae, Soyinka and other prominent people have been victims of their cowardly attacks with destruction, kidnap and death.

You will face the violent death you deserve. Your throat will be slit so when you scream only blood comes out.
shocked

I had to hold my neck!

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by dizzyime: 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Just reveal: See the main reason everybody have to support Biafra
IPOB has just reveal the main aim of his agitation for the actualization of Biafra which has gotten every body to a have a double mindset.

See the list below:

1. Resource Control’

The main objectives of the IPOB is a resource control policy whereby any state will manage and control
Read more http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/politics/just-reveal-see-main-reason-everybody-support-biafra-list-8-objectives-biafra-see-list/

Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by Dopenigga(m): 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
if i could lay my hands on that bigot called buhari,i would make sure he dies a painful death angry
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by veraiyke(m): 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
And stupid fellows wiLl still talk gibberish about igbos and their quest for self rule.
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by newdawn2017(f): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Omeokachie:
The herdsmen are freedom fighters.

Hehehehe shocked
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by BALLOSKI: 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dambazzau always sound foolish.
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by naijahut: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
Although this post came from authentic source it didn't make front page which means even the mods are covering up for this people.
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by DonBobes(m): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
boostdom:

You are just a barely educated fulani filth with a weapon. There is no difference between you and ignoble street urchins with a weapon.

There have been plethora of cases where these murdering gangs of pastoral filths visit death and destruction on persons and farmlands of unsuspecting people down the south and middle belt. Falae, Soyinka and other prominent people have been victims of their cowardly attacks with destruction, kidnap and death.

You will face the violent death you deserve. Your throat will be slit so when you scream only blood comes out.

As we go u below like ur boss

Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by ephi123(f): 11:02am On Sep 19, 2017
Feraz:
For some reason, this is funny. I'm surprised at your recent dance steps. You and others of your ethnic groups were gloating, having orgasm at the military invasion and happy about it. What changed? Oh btw, Igbos won't be cleared. They didn't succeed in 1967, they still won't succeed. wink

LordAdam, ephi123, come and see what a certain minister said.

Tell me about it. No surprises there. Bigoted minister serving in a bigoted administration.
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by robotix: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
naijahut:
Although this post came from authentic source it didn't make front page which means even the mods are covering up for this people.
It is intentional. They know what they are doing.
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by Feraz(m): 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2017
ephi123:

Tell me about it. No surprises there. Bigoted minister serving in a bigoted administration.
And it is still not on front page. . .
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by walex2(m): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2017
idupaul:

So because you drive a second Toyota and built one shapeless house you now think line have fallen in Pleasant places for you ..No stop all this myopic hungry man style of thinking because Nigeria is not pleasant for any one including Dangote ..Do you know that you can be on road from Lagos to Ibadan in that your 10 year old second hand Toyota car and some small Fulani boys can just block the road and shoot you dead unprovoked and nothing will happen ..so stop all this selfish attitude of thinking because you have small earnings you are OK because if Security and infrastructure in Nigeria is not OK you and your family cannot say you are OK..I hope you get my point
. Your opinion is pointless and make no absolute sense to me. If you can afford it then travel out tomorrow and go and enjoy your heaven on earth. Dangote is not enjoying the country be he chose to be here despite his billion of dollars but you with a red account is here forming an opinion
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by omolami: 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
because they are Buhari's people Nonsense
Re: We Will Not Use Military Force Against Fulani Herdsmen - FG by ESDKING: 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Iddiotts everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Treats Over 300 Mushin Residents In Free Medical Outreach / I Laughed For Good 30 mins. Reading This Tweet By Reno / INEC Swears In New RECs Including APC Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.