Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? (12615 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo / Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) / Prophet Anthony Nwoko Is Dead! Murdered In Enugu By Assassins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by SHTFguy: 8:01am On Sep 18, 2017
Alongside his aged parents and every other person at his father's palace at the time of the raid.

Consider the following...

The military surrounds his father's house and lays a siege for 3 days.

On the 4th day amidst heavy gun shots the military breaches the compound.

Army spokesmen then come out with a statement both proscribing IPOB and declaring Nnamdi Kanu wanted claiming he somehow miraculously escaped from the compound.

With this move alone, the Nigerian govt has done away with the "trouble maker" Kanu and at the same time created an alibi exonerating themselves from his extrajudicial murder.

They had to kill everyone (including Kanu's parents) to hide the truth.

The jihadist had come to realise that they had no solid legal case in court against Kanu.

His bail was granted expressly to have him murdered.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by devindevin2000: 8:02am On Sep 18, 2017
smiley
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by SHTFguy: 8:05am On Sep 18, 2017
devindevin2000:

I am not afonja

I am pro Biafran

The whole govt explanation about Kanu escaping is a big fcking lie

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by Blue3k(m): 8:08am On Sep 18, 2017
SHTFguy:

The guy probably at his lawyers house if you want my conspiracy theory. Anyway what's the point of killing him a month before his next trial. Especially if you have easy case to revoke bail. The judge can easily be swayed especially if defense send death threats to president at rallies.

SHTFguy:

When did his parents die? His Lawyer and brother didn't report this. Where did you get this information?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpB6c_lM9uY

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by devindevin2000: 8:08am On Sep 18, 2017
SHTFguy:

I am not afonja

I am pro Biafran

Keep it up...you are cleared.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:10am On Sep 18, 2017
This guy might not be lying.

Kanu was inside. Fulani soldiers broke in, shot everybody and everything....carried some people away, killed a harmless dog. Except the supreme leader vanished. He might have been murdered by the fulani soldiers.

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by horsepower101: 8:11am On Sep 18, 2017
I have been suspicious of his said escape. He must have had a helicopter that flew him out because his house and neighbourhood was surrounded for days. Anyway, The truth will come out with time.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by rooftech: 8:11am On Sep 18, 2017
so fucking what, is it not proper, one die for 5 million lives to be saved

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by SHTFguy: 8:13am On Sep 18, 2017
El Zackzacky is long dead.

His charge and bail lawyer, Falana knows this but kept mute over hopes of maintaining his lead-counsel status defending Buhari's certificate case in court.

Consider also that no one has seen El Zackzacky since his arrest.

The same thing has happened to Kanu and his parents.

In the name of searching for a wanted "terrorist" the security forces will use this lie to clampdown viciously on IPOB and extend the dragnet on all dissenting and opposition voices.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by HiddenShadow: 8:14am On Sep 18, 2017
His death will not end Biafra but will make Biafrans more resolute in destroying Hausa Fulani mafias

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by SHTFguy: 8:15am On Sep 18, 2017
rooftech:

Your diabolical blood lusting one nijeriya will come to an abrupt end.

No more innocent blood will be split to preserve this colonial plantation.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by horsepower101: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2017
rooftech:

My brother this one matters because if this crazy government gets away scot free with this, they will just start labeling anybody they don't like terrorist and start killing people endlessly. This is a dangerous precedent.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by Jetjacky(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2017
SHTFguy:
Alongside his aged parents and every other person at his father's palace at the time of the raid.

Consider the following...

The military surrounds his father's house and lays a siege for 3 days.

On the 4th day amidst heavy gun shots the military breaches the compound.

Army spokesmen then come out with a statement both proscribing IPOB and declaring Nnamdi Kanu wanted claiming he somehow miraculously escaped from the compound.

With this move alone, the Nigerian govt has done away with the "trouble maker" Kanu and at the same time created an alibi exonerating themselves from his extrajudicial murder.

The jihadist had come to realise that they had no solid legal case in court against Kanu.

His bail was granted expressly to have him murdered.
Are you serious? He should have done a last video or something to make the world know that he was in there at the last day. Now Ipob are without their leader

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by SHTFguy: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2017
[s]
Blue3k:

The guy probably at his lawyers house if you want my conspiracy theory. Anyway what's the point of killing him a month before his next trial. Especially if you have easy case to revoke bail. The judge can easily be swayed especially if defense send death threats to president at rallies.

When did his parents die? His Lawyer and brother didn't report this. Where did you get this information?

[/s]

Why will the military surround his parents compound if he wasn't there?

Where are his parents?

A few days prior to the siege on his father's compound, Kanu's father had become very vocal voicing concerns for both his son's safety and that of his entire household.

If Kanu is with his Lawyer as you claim then why has the security forces not even drafted to lay another siege on the lawyer's premises? After all they are looking for the most dangerous terrorist in Nigeria.

Use brain afonja piglet

12 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by Jetjacky(m): 8:20am On Sep 18, 2017
Blue3k:

If they had such an easy win, why did the army men lay siège against his résidence till they broke in. During their siege, Nnamdi made a public statement, an out cry, and that was the last. The truth is: we will still find out soon.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:23am On Sep 18, 2017
Where is Nnamdi kanu..We have to ask the federal government...We have to ask Buhari. Where is mazi nnamdi kanu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by SHTFguy: 8:29am On Sep 18, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Where is Nnamdi kanu..We have to ask the federal government...We have to ask Buhari. Where is mazi nnamdi kanu.

Let them produce Kanu's parents.

Let us hear from them

If we don't see or hear from them, then we know they are long dead.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by Blue3k(m): 8:29am On Sep 18, 2017
SHTFguy:
[s]

[s]Why will the military surround his parents compound if he wasn't there?

Where are his parents?

A few days prior to the siege on his father's compound, Kanu's father had become very vocal voicing concerns for both his son's safety and that of his entire household.

If Kanu is with his Lawyer as you claim then why has the security forces not even drafted to lay another siege on the lawyer's premises? After all they are looking for the most dangerous terrorist in Nigeria.[/s]

Lol who are you calling piglet is it not your brothers having their Afternoon mud bath when soldiers came to town? Lol you swine are funny. Too bad you guys can't be smart.

The military was doing their operation by his compound. Again theirs no reason to capture the guy. The won't attack the lawyer because it's dumb. The government didn't go after El Zak Zakky lawyer.

His parents weren't arrested they already denied that statement. Where they went is their business.

Jetjacky:
If they had such an easy win, why did the army men lay siège against his résidence till they broke in. During their siege, Nnamdi made a public statement, an out cry, and that was the last. The truth is: we will still find out soon.

Is that what happened. His lawyers said the broke shot bullets and missile. He never said anyone was kidnapped on BBC. He just said he doesn't know where Kanu is.

SHTFguy:
Use brain afonja piglet

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by HiddenShadow: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2017
Jetjacky:

Buhari has sow a seed of hatred that will cause his people pains they never bargained for

Time will tell

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by Jetjacky(m): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2017
Now what we are waiting for now is for the mods to move this to front page, or will they close this thread? Let's wait and see cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by SHTFguy: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol who are you calling piglet is it not your brothers having their Afternoon mud bath when soldiers came to town? Lol you swine are funny. Too bad you guys can't be smart.

The military was doing their operation by his compound. Again theirs no reason to capture the guy. The won't attack the lawyer because it's dumb. The government disn't go after El Zak Zakky lawyer.

His parents weren't arrested they already denied that statement. Where they went is their business.

I hope their death gives you solace in your one nijeriya

I hope when the jihadist extend their clampdown to someone you know you will take it on good fate.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by Jetjacky(m): 8:32am On Sep 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Buhari has sow a seed of hatred that will cause his people pains they never bargained for

Time will tell
He does not know it now. Talking about understanding and wisdom smiley

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by SHTFguy: 8:32am On Sep 18, 2017
Jetjacky:
Now what we are waiting for now is for the mods to move this to front page, or will they close this thread? Let's wait and see cool

Thread will be deleted and I will be banned till 2153

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by Blue3k(m): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2017
SHTFguy:

I hope when the jihadist extend their clampdown to someone you know you will take it on good fate.

Lol when you see they are alive I'll bump this daft thread and remind the crybaby biafrats. You guys love dumb conspiracy theories and fake news most.

Isn't Kanu Dad a chief. The Abia government would have to explain his absence. This isn't something you sweep under the rug.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:34am On Sep 18, 2017
Where is Nnamdi kanu? Buhari where is my director? Have you killed him? Where is he?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by NeeKlaus: 8:35am On Sep 18, 2017
nairavsdollars:
You will not survive this week for posting this rubbish
Look at what you wish someone you don't even know.

Did you trade your brain for something inconsequential or your senses always takes a holiday on Monday mornings like this? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by Jetjacky(m): 8:36am On Sep 18, 2017
SHTFguy:

I hope he will. I don't think they know about Muslim purging, killing of the infidels. When they will, I hope he is there to witness it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by CrtlAltDel: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2017
And so….. Is it no more Biafra or Death, abeg second base joo grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by SHTFguy: 8:37am On Sep 18, 2017
Arewa youth made an unsolicited Intel advice claiming Kanu is on his way to Cameroun.

Yeah right.

They will turn Kanu to Carlos the Jackal so as to hide the truth.

Their afonjas will go overdrive to hide the truth

Just wait and see how Kanu sightings will be making FP here
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents? by SHTFguy: 8:39am On Sep 18, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol when you see they are alive I'll bump this daft thread and remind the crybaby biafrats. You guys love dumb conspiracy theories and fake news most.

Let the propaganda sightings begin

Very soon they will claim they have arrested him and his family.

We are watching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Wike: Rivers Has No Land For Herdsmen, Ruga Settlement / Osinbajo At Forbes Awards, Says Nigeria Attracted $10bn Investment This Year / Nigerian Osi Uwenyiora Makes History With NY Giants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.