Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose (1485 Views)

Now Atiku Has Zoned Vp Slot To SE; Apc Should Zone Theirs Too To Divide SE Votes / Why Most Northern Elites Cannot Speak Against Killings – Shehu Sani / Biafra: France Denies It’s Funding IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by WotzupNG: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2017
Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose has reacted to claims from APC that he is funding IPOB. This came after the Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed was quoted to have made certain statements at a press conference in Lagos on Sunday.

The Minister said:

”Nigerians must understand that IPOB was not set up to fight for the right of anyone or group, but as a tool to destabilize the nation, divert attention from the efforts of the Buhari Administration and obliterate the laudable achievements of the Government,”

He further added:

”IPOB is being sponsored by those I will call the Coalition of the Politically Disgruntled and the Treasury Looters. They believe that by sponsoring this group to destabilize the country and trigger chaos, they will realize their ambition of escaping justice and then be free to dip their hands into the nation’s treasury again,”.

Sensing he’s being fingered, Governor Fayose took to Twitter to dissociate himself from such claims of funding IPOB. He said if speaking against the wanton killings in South East equates to sponsoring IPOB, he wondered why he wasn’t accused of funding the Shiite Muslims when he spoke against the killings of El-Zakzaky’s followers. He also asked to know if he was funding the Agatus in Benue State when he condemned the killings they suffered in the hands of Fulani Herdsmen. His tweets can be seen below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/funding-ipob-governor-fayose/

Re: Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by Goke7: 8:38am On Sep 18, 2017
Did Lai Mohammed call names? Fayose you are the one implicating yourself o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by Alphafeezay(m): 8:40am On Sep 18, 2017
The python is just dabbing, e never even dance yet.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by cosby02(m): 8:40am On Sep 18, 2017
Lemme just stay here and watch this dude...every nonsense from Fayose on Nairaland goes straight to the FP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by Ninethmare: 8:40am On Sep 18, 2017
The hatred this government has for the igbos is too
Anything that associate with them is also hated
The yorubas are just following them
Let me tell you something they will also come for you guys
By then the igbos will be the one laughing.
Do you know why we the igbos are the most successful?
It is because we take risks...
Re: Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by mikejj(m): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2017
grin oga fayo brother lai did no mention namis oo.dont put ur hand inside mama nkechi pot o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by sehin79(m): 8:42am On Sep 18, 2017
this man and is cone head self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by madridguy(m): 8:43am On Sep 18, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by fergie001: 8:43am On Sep 18, 2017
shocked
Re: Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:43am On Sep 18, 2017
“I’m trying to work with other well-meaning Nigerians to raise funds for Kanu so that he can fund his lawyers and meet his immediate family needs"

“We are going to ensure that the injustice meted out to him does not destroy him. He has parents, wife and children to take care of. I appeal to Nigerians to support this just cause.”

He added: “As many as lawyers willing to fight the oppression should join the struggle for liberation from the oppression.”

“We are just driving the cause. As soon as we receive his account details we will be made available. The money will be used for him and others in incarceration with him.

“We believe in coexistence of Nigeria. People have the right to agitate for independence. Even in traditional institution people agitate for autonomy.

“When people agitate and they cannot get it, they drop the idea. It is not for you to silence them. That is oppression. Agitation is legitimate.”

“Those willing can send their correspondence to Governors Office or reach me on my telephone line 070300000393 or my
email:mystory2006@yahoo.com .”

--- Governor Ayo Fayose, April 27, 2017 (Published on Tribune and Naij.com)

1 Like

Re: Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by dopeboi142: 8:44am On Sep 18, 2017
no matter how sensible the words of your mouth are no one would ever take you serious simply because you talk so much.
You talk little you listen little.
we don't seem to have a credible opposition in Nigeria, to keep the ruling party on its toes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by aolawale025: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2017
Fayose we know it's a lie. They would spin stories to bring down people. That's how they roll

1 Like

Re: Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by UduMgbo1: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Ipob remains a peaceful organisation
cool
Re: Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by Goke7: 8:46am On Sep 18, 2017
mikejj:
grin oga fayo brother lai did no mention namis oo.dont put ur hand inside mama nkechi pot o.

grin
Re: Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by UduMgbo1: 8:47am On Sep 18, 2017
the oshokomole of yoruba land the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive
Ride on oshoko nothing do you

you're the best governor in SW after Ambode
Re: Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by juman(m): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2017
Its the buhari government that brought ipob from nowhere.

DSS is likely sponsor of ipob.
Re: Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by Nemesis1: 8:49am On Sep 18, 2017
FayoThief

Stop ranting

It haf do

2 Likes

Re: Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by Goke7: 8:50am On Sep 18, 2017
dopeboi142:
no matter how sensible the words of your mouth are no one would ever take you serious simply because you talk so much.
You talk little you listen little.
we don't seem to have a credible opposition in Nigeria, to keep the ruling party on its toes.

very sad, pdp was not ready to play credible opposition from day 1, they were relying on unlawful organisations like ipob and shites to play their opposition, now ipob and the shites has been checked, they are crying foul. If APC win again in 2019, its not because they performed but for the failure and laziness of PDP, yeye people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by Goke7: 8:51am On Sep 18, 2017
juman:
Its the buhari government that brought ipob from nowhere.

DSS is likely sponsor of ipob.
what a blasphemy, cry me a river
Re: Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by zinizta: 8:59am On Sep 18, 2017
FAYOSE IS AN EPITOME OF WHATS WRONG WITH THE NIGERIA RULING CLASS ALWAYS OUT TO SCORE CHEAP POLITICAL POINTS ATTHE EXPENSE OF UNFORTUNATE HAPPENINGS.
Re: Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by dopeboi142: 9:11am On Sep 18, 2017
Goke7:

very sad, pdp was not ready to play credible opposition from day 1, they were relying on unlawful organisations like ipob and shites to play their opposition, now ipob and the shites has been checked, they are crying foul. If APC win again in 2019, its not because they performed but for the failure and laziness of PDP, yeye people
You spoke the truth but the fact remains that,even the opposition has betrayed their right by being corrupt so they can't be effective enough,whereas anytime they talk what the ruling party needs to say or do is dig their secrets and shut them up. so bad we don't have people who can speak for the masses because they simply have a lot of skeletons in their cupboard.
Re: Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by bedspread: 9:22am On Sep 18, 2017
I STAND TO BE CORRECTED

NO LEADER IN NIGERIA SINCE INDEPENDENCE HAS THE BOLDNESS OF AYODELE FAYOSE...

CALL HIM WHATEVER TOU MAY, BUT THIS IS A REAL PEOPLE'S LEADER....

MORE GREASE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR STATE SIR

1 Like

Re: Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by kokoA(m): 9:52am On Sep 18, 2017
What's goes around comes around. When you were running your mouth about BUhari being on life support you no know say e dey pain o.
Re: Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by Goke7: 10:16am On Sep 18, 2017
dopeboi142:

You spoke the truth but the fact remains that,even the opposition has betrayed their right by being corrupt so they can't be effective enough,whereas anytime they talk what the ruling party needs to say or do is dig their secrets and shut them up. so bad we don't have people who can speak for the masses because they simply have a lot of skeletons in their cupboard.

yea, almost everybody in Nigeria has a price tag, the man must wack syndrome has destroyed any sense of reasoning, sense of patriotism or integrity
Re: Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by WotzupNG: 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by Nemesis1: 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
Idiot Fayose, you cell is ready
Re: Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by alBHAGDADI: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
WotzupNG:
lalasticlala
Re: Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by Cjrane2: 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
APC and the Fulani army officers implementing a genocide can continue what they are doing and calling people terrorists or godfather sponsor of IPOB as much as they want.
This country called Nigeria must either belong to all of us or the fulanis can have it to themselves covering only the Northwest and noertheast zones. While the others will call themselves by whatever name their country is referred to.

it is only a question of time.

1 Like

Re: Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by Pavarottii(m): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
I love this man.

carry go SIR.
Re: Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by AlienRobot: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
Only this fayose guy brought APC to a stand still

2 Likes

Re: Because I Speak Against Killings In Se, Apc Is Saying I’m Funding Ipob – Fayose by newsynews: 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
UduMgbo1:
the oshokomole of yoruba land the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive
Ride on oshoko nothing do you

you're the best governor in SW after Ambode
look below

(1) (Reply)

Prophet joshua Igila 2016 Prophecy About US And UK Supporting Biafra / Ogun Assembly Leader Says Remos Are Not Ijebus, Lauds Amosun On Yewa / Atiku Never Told Anyone He Collected US Visa, Says Campaign Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.