Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,284 members, 7,957,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone (15598 Views)

Ten Things You Didn't Know Your Smartphone Could Do / 5 Things You Didn't Know That Drains Your Phone Battery / TECNO Phantom 8 Vs Phantom 6 Plus: Camera Review (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by goingape1: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2017
Iamdemola:

But you can lie sha! Hmmm
seriously I'm not lying
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by BabaO2: 11:02am On Sep 19, 2017
Ennyholar:
The Phantom 6 is a masterpiece
Everything about the phone is dope..
One of the best from Tecno.
And the internet connection?
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Realboygenius(m): 11:05am On Sep 19, 2017
Francisayo:
Still rocking my Tecno phantom 6 plus......d best phone Tecno we ever produce till date

Have you updated to Nougat?
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Flawlessangel(m): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2017
ShyCypher:
I'll still use a Samsung S3 of 2012 before this rubbish that will develop irreversible faults after one year.

Show me ONE person that has used a Tecno or Infinix for three years.

I'm waitin'...

ME. I have an Infinix phone that is over 2 years old. This is the third year and it's still going strong
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by samsam2019: 11:41am On Sep 19, 2017
Free sim card slot pin? Wow!!!! What a great invention from Tecno. I never in my life thought it would come with the phone

Thanks Tecno. Eyin oloriburuku dede Yi angry
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Agbogashi: 11:45am On Sep 19, 2017
I have a problem with this Phantom 6 (6+ precisely), lost the SIM tray slot. Can I get guidance on how/where to get a replacement or anyone who can help me get a replacement. Will much appreciate it. Thank you.
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Techm8: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
modelmike7:

How Much does it cost you mean, typo I guess.... Almost a 100K!!!

Modified : Cost between 100K to 115K
Even when it was released​ it didn't cost this much. It currently cost between 70-80k now
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by chigozie391(m): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
I have 2 months old phantom 6 for sell... Superb... No scratches...
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by chigozie391(m): 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
I have 2 months old phantom 6 for sell... Superb... No scratches... Whatsapp me 08163047983
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by drTOO: 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
modelmike7:

Ive been falling for the phone until I saw this. 100k for tecno.
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Kanurii: 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
modelmike7:

I bought mine 75k in July this year
Not upto 100
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by sweetkev(m): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queentito:
The camera takes the most beautiful picture ever, this is mine without editing. This phone remains tecno's best device for now
you are beautiful
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by armadeo(m): 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
ShyCypher:
I'll still use a Samsung S3 of 2012 before this rubbish that will develop irreversible faults after one year.

I'm waitin'...

The only techno phone you will see me with is one I was gifted and was on the way to sell it.

Phantom A taught me a bitter lesson.

Team Samsung for life

2 Likes

Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by globatop: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
ShyCypher:

I'm waitin'...

My infinix zero 506 Is more than 3 years, still in perfect condition o. Thx to infinix
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by lastbaff(m): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hey guys, check out this sure list of Tecno phones and specs: Latest Tecno phones and prices
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by sureboijesse(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queentito:
The camera takes the most beautiful picture ever, this is mine without editing. This phone remains tecno's best device for now

This is a joke ....if this is the camera pic.........den tecno still dey learn work!!!!!!
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by omoalajah(m): 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
A flagship for that matter
Ennyholar:
The Phantom 6 is a masterpiece
Everything about the phone is dope..
One of the best from Tecno.
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by omoalajah(m): 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
How he dey learn work.

sureboijesse:

This is a joke ....if this is the camera pic.........den tecno still dey learn work!!!!!!
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by datyorubaboy: 12:06am On Sep 20, 2017
Visit carlcare.
Agbogashi:
I have a problem with this Phantom 6 (6+ precisely), lost the SIM tray slot. Can I get guidance on how/where to get a replacement or anyone who can help me get a replacement. Will much appreciate it. Thank you.
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by datyorubaboy: 12:06am On Sep 20, 2017
Why u dey para na
samsam2019:
Free sim card slot pin? Wow!!!! What a great invention from Tecno. I never in my life thought it would come with the phone

Thanks Tecno. Eyin oloriburuku dede Yi angry
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by missslimzy(f): 12:29am On Sep 20, 2017
This phone sha. The best
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by missslimzy(f): 12:30am On Sep 20, 2017
My tecno boom over a year now
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Riyikebaby(f): 8:11am On Sep 20, 2017
madgoat:

Wow... Are u the one in the pix? embarassed u are ugly mehn. Pls dont display such pix again.

Wow, you're really acting your name grin
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Riyikebaby(f): 8:12am On Sep 20, 2017
drTOO:
Ive been falling for the phone until I saw this. 100k for tecno.

That's is not the price, it's around 70k now
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Queentito(f): 11:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
sweetkev:
you are beautiful

Thank you
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Queentito(f): 11:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=Agbogashi post=60614227]I have a problem with this Phantom 6 (6+ precisely), lost the SIM tray slot. Can I get guidance on how/where to get a replacement or anyone who can help me get a replacement. Will much appreciate it. Thank you.[/quote

You can get a replacement at any carlcare centre around you
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Queentito(f): 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
Jagabanmonerry:
Queentito, how much do gat d phone n where?

It was a gift, I didn't buy it. But it should be around 70k now
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Queentito(f): 12:01am On Sep 21, 2017
D4Daymoo:

Feyin e! Nice shot

Lol, thanks
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Queentito(f): 12:02am On Sep 21, 2017
Reeberry:
This picture isn't clear jare. Looks like 5mp camera.

You're probably viewing it on a wack device, trust me. It's as clear as crystal on my phone
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Queentito(f): 12:03am On Sep 21, 2017
bobo65:

My 28k leagoo m8 gave a better shot

Lewl, this is the better shot? Murd me grin
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Queentito(f): 12:09am On Sep 21, 2017
jobaltol:

Madam, you look beautiful ...dont praise the phone, praise your genes

The phone enhanced the beauty so permit me sing the phone's praises
Re: The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone by Queentito(f): 12:10am On Sep 21, 2017
eleojo23:

Opinions about camera quality is usually subject to the eyes of the beholder.

For me, that picture up there is not good enough for a 13MP camera

True, this phone takes the best pictures ever in my opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does The Use Of 'k' In Convos Really Signify Lack Of Interest? / What Exactly Is The Function Of NCC? / Yahoo To Shut Down Blackberry App & Other Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.