Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:26 PM

Apologize For Calling Nigerian Men Unromantic-uche Maduagwu Calls Out Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apologize For Calling Nigerian Men Unromantic-uche Maduagwu Calls Out Simi (608 Views)

“You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi / Desmond Elliot Was Right In Calling Nigerian Youths Children - Ivan-Whyte Eagle / Adetutu Alabi: I Got Death Threats After Calling Out Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apologize For Calling Nigerian Men Unromantic-uche Maduagwu Calls Out Simi by oluwabless1: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-EE8gl_D0MN0/Wb-D2GQTKuI/AAAAAAAD3kk/2r-pwyyRlJUwSnHi_SH_34chuioNF-OAwCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Actor,Uche Maduagwu has called out singer,Simi over an interview in which she said Nigerian men are not romantic .He wrote

I'll think about dating you if you apologize for saying Nigerian men are not romantic...� @symplysimi That's wrong, Nigerian men are very #romantic, in short, "over romantic" is worrying some of us...� Its only in #Nigeria, that you will see a man who doesn't have much, but will still try his best to make sure his #girlfriend uses a better and more expensive #phone than he does, is that not #romantic? @symplysimi Honestly, you are one of the most #beautiful female singers in Nigeria, and that's because you have a very unique sound which i feel makes you stand out, but i am the #biggest actor in Nigeria too, and i will only think about dating you if you apologize to Nigerian men.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Apologize For Calling Nigerian Men Unromantic-uche Maduagwu Calls Out Simi by ibkkk(f): 10:02am On Sep 18, 2017
Apologize for saying the truth as it is?You're a joker!
Re: Apologize For Calling Nigerian Men Unromantic-uche Maduagwu Calls Out Simi by Veraatabeh(f): 10:15am On Sep 18, 2017
Kk
Re: Apologize For Calling Nigerian Men Unromantic-uche Maduagwu Calls Out Simi by Oyenike01(f): 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
the guy is just seeking attention
Nigerian guys are not romantic kankan,and if you try to complain they will say "they are from the street,they don't have time for senrere.
Re: Apologize For Calling Nigerian Men Unromantic-uche Maduagwu Calls Out Simi by shegxi(m): 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
Oyenike01:
the guy is just seeking attention
Nigerian guys are not romantic kankan,and if you try to complain they will say "they are from the street,they don't have time for senrere.
quick one......are u ladies romantic? dnt beat around the bush ooo

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Birthday Is Today. / He Stood Up To Greet Me” – Heavy Chested Actress Gushes About Dangote / Reekado Banks Does The One Corner Challenge And Comedian Ushbebe Blasts Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.