Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

A Nairalander's Birthday Is Today. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nairalander's Birthday Is Today. (595 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's 44th Birthday Is Today / Mercy Chinwo's 32nd Birthday Is Today / Fela Kuti's 81st Posthumous Birthday Is Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Birthday Is Today. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
Today, the 19th of September, an Asset, a being of Distinction, A Royal Priesthood, an Introvert (which i am proud to be), Wow, Excellence filled, Handsome, Most sought after, Wise, Intrepid, Cerebral, Strong, Cute, Lovely and Loveable, Intelligent and Adorable Personality was born.
That person is no other than the personality whom everyone adore, Me.
PRECIOUS "XAVIER" UWEH.

First of all, I want to thank GOD for making it possible for me to see today. It's not by my strength, will or power neither is it because I'm too good, or holy or because i'm righteous or rich but by HIS grace and mercy. I'm not better than those who have died neither I'm I better than those who have perished.
I want to thank HIM for giving me the grace to be a living soul to this very moment because so many people started the year with me but they couldn't see this month, some started this month but they couldn't see this week, some started this week but they couldn't see this day, some started this day but they couldn't see this very hour, some saw this very hour but they couldn't see this minute, some saw this minute but they couldn't see this second, some saw this very second but it was their last.
I also want to thank HIM for HIS fulfillment and handiwork in my life.

I want to use this platform to thank my Mother, Family (both nuclear and extended), Friends, Fellow Nairanlanders and everyone who has, is and will wished me a happy birthday, made my day a memorable one and contributed positively to my life one way or the other. With joy, happiness, profound gratitude and sincerity of heart, I want to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I LOVE AND HEART YOU ALL.

After all said I want to wish MYSELF and everyone worldwide born on this day, 19th of September,but most especially me (come on I'm the celebrant here),
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
May this day bring unlimited and abundant life, joy, blessings, growth, strength, wisdom and success (which I'm obsessed with) to me.
From this day the sky is my starting point because I'm limitless.

In conclusion I want to wish myself again (I know I've wished myself before, but come on, it's my day),
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.

#HAPPY_BIRTHDAY_TO_ME.

#PRECIOUS_UWEH.

#XAVIER.

#ALWAYS_AN_ASSET.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Birthday Is Today. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
lefulefu (m ), INTROVERT ( f ), harjibolar10 ( m), IamAirforce1 , davidflo (m ), ritababe (f ), Therock5555 ( m), Airforce1 (m ), xaviercasmir( m), KimberlyWest(f ), Listener07 , Ishilove , BABAnLA ( m), lhawarl1 , Dyazeez ( m), Kimkardashain(f ), SageSleek( m), Explorers (m ), ikombe, wizsolzy ( m), lalasticlala (m ), slimhomiequan (m ), Onemansquad( m), Tamarapetty(f ), fiyah (f ), tosyne2much (m ), Mynd44 , Seun (m ), donkross1 ( m), Oyinprince( m), danibliss ( m), kingofcasting(m ), MaziOmenuko , PamelB (f ), TemitopeDaniel (m ), chistar01 ( m), jezuzboi (m ), Bibi294 ( f ), LarrySun( m), Chumzypinky( f ), AudreyTimms (f ), TheBlessedMAN, solomonbrown64 , ClassCaptain ( m), cuteboyrichboy (m ), bibijay123 ( f )

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Birthday Is Today. by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Happy birthday. Cheers!!!
Re: A Nairalander's Birthday Is Today. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Happy birthday. Cheers!!!
THANKS BRO.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Birthday Is Today. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hbd
Re: A Nairalander's Birthday Is Today. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
A happy birthday to you.
Where's Ikombe and wizolzy, na this kind thing them dey like.
Op. Happy Birthday to you once more.
Re: A Nairalander's Birthday Is Today. by tosyne2much(m): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
Happy birthday my biggest boss. I wish you all the best in life

Cheers!
Re: A Nairalander's Birthday Is Today. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
Happy birthday my biggest boss. I wish you all the best in life

Cheers!

Thanks bro.
Re: A Nairalander's Birthday Is Today. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
KimberlyWest:
A happy birthday to you.
Where's Ikombe and wizolzy, na this kind thing them dey like.
Op. Happy Birthday to you once more.
Thanks hun.
Re: A Nairalander's Birthday Is Today. by ikombe: 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
When you turn celebrity undecided

Happy birthday bro
Re: A Nairalander's Birthday Is Today. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
ikombe:
When you turn celebrity undecided
Happy birthday bro
Thanks Bro.
Re: A Nairalander's Birthday Is Today. by oyindamolaasake(f): 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Api b'day, age wit grace
Re: A Nairalander's Birthday Is Today. by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 20, 2017
oyindamolaasake:
Api b'day, age wit grace
Thanks Dear.

(1) (Reply)

Comedian, Klint Da Drunk And His Wife Celebrate Their 10th Wedding Anniversary / “let Cancer Eat You Up” – Woman Wake Up In De Night To Lay Curs On Her Huby Chic / Floyd Mayweather Spending Millions Of Dollar In A Shopping Mail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.