Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,088 members, 7,811,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria (5093 Views)

7 Popular Lies About Blogging That You Should Know / 8 Easy Steps On How To Get Your Blog Approve By Adsense In Last Than 48-hour / The Real Facts About Blogging As A Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by Kennietech(m): 6:46am On Jul 13, 2022
Good day , so my thread with the same topic created in 2017 with over 30k views and 500 comment was deleted due to some reason best know to NL and their mods , so I’m creating a new one here . Basically I would be highlighting the cost of creating a website/blog in Nigeria .

[Existing bloggers/website owners should drop their website for review , I will giving you tips on how to improve your traffic , how to get google adsense and how to earn more , also sharing some useful premium plugins with you , Before you drop your url , take out time to read this piece]

The world is revolving , everything is getting digitalized , having a website for your business can not be over emphasized ,
The today’s cost of creating a website ranging from E-commerce , Blog , real estate , VTU portal , Coperate , courier, multivendor , portals and many others in Nigeria is within the range of [30,000 - 500,000] .. Kindly contact us at Kennie tech today (www.kennietech.com.ng)

Before I proceed , do you need a business website , VTU , E-commerce , Real estate .. We can help you design whichever type of website you want to create , Just reach me via the number below my signature or +2347083946059

Blogging in Nigeria

Unlike every other business , Blogging is one of the most profitable business that the economy recession does not affect , NCC recorded over 105 million active Nigerian users on the internet , which means recession does not affect blogging , regardless of how broke Nigerians are , we will still visit the internet .
Just like every business once you lack proper understanding and strategy, you end up going the wrong way .. Before i continue I'm a Web consult | Business Strategist | Business consultant | Web developer | Web manager | CEO of Kennie Tech , get in touch with us via kennietech.com.ng

Okay , Let’s continue , You will Agree with me that we have many bloggers , over millions , but only few succeed , why ?? because they understand every necessary thing needed , Mind you , Blogging is just like any other offline Business, If you are not ready to spend & investment then I'm sorry to say "You might be one of the , I want to sell my blog" Type of bloggers.

I can not guarantee how much you will be earning per day, But I can assure you , you will recover back your initial capital within a short period of time depending on your plans ..

Analysis of how to monetize your blog

After creating a blog , make sure your design is perfect , create all the necessary pages like (about us , privacy policy , contact us , e.t.c) , Opt in for the following in monetization of your Blog

1) Google adsense
2) Affiliate marketing (Depending on your niche)
3) Member subscriptions

Now , you need to blog for money , that is why you must think in a way others are not . Think like it’s a business .

According to AdSense , Nigeria is one of the country with the lowest CPC , Nigerians are not really favoured when it comes to Adsense ..for every click on your adsense account from a Nigeria User you might end up earning ($$0.01 - 0.07) But talking of countries like USA , UK , south Africa , Canada .. You get as low as ($1 - $10) depending on your niche , keyword ,search visibility , i know you are getting confused , You can call me for better explanation +2347083946059

Now here is a strategy from me , oh before i forget "I'm Business Strategist | Business Consult , i can raise your dead business all you need to do is get ready to spend"

Be prepared to Spend on Ads , trust me with a Good strategist like me , you will always get high return in your earning from Ads , Many people just don't really understand how it should done that is why you end not getting the advert impression you wanted , I can help you in running Ads for desired countries, interest e.t.c and be rest assured to get double folds .. So , i can not disclose my strategy here , But a wise person should already get the concept of how you can earn over $50 from AdSense in a day ..

Imagine you have 5,000 Page view daily,
2500 from Nigeria , 2500 from Top country with High CPC from Adsense as a result of our Facebook ads and some other means lipsrsealed not disclosing
Imagine You have 100 clicks from Nigeria (Ctr 1% , CPC= 0.10)
Your total earning should be in the range of ($10 - $20)
Now having 50 clicks from Top country with high CPC (Ctr 1% CPC =$1- $2) that is ($50 -$100 ) Depending on your facebook ads Budget ... I hope somebody is smiling cheesy .. In a day you tend to earn over $60 - $70 provided , ($1800 - $2100) in a month , Now remove your adverts budget , web space fee , other payments , You should be left with at least $1000 as personal Gain ... Mind you , adsense is not the only way of monetizing your blog , But it is the major way ... Other forms of monetization include affiliate marketing , Offline adverts e.t.c , Get prepared to earn over $3000 in all ..

Here is a breakdown of how much you should be spend in setting up your standard Blog

1) Domain - Depending on your extension and country of purchase .. Either you opt in for a Nigerian Registrar or Foreign Domain Registrar , (Just like you know , Anything Nigeria is not always the Best Idea , but preferably they could be managed for a start) So , depending on your financially capability and how well you believe in this business, You can either choose between a Nigerian Registrar and Foreign Domain registrar ..
Talking of Foreign Registrar .Com ($10 - $15) depending on the registrar, I recommend www.Godaddy.com. you can check out their pricing list
Talking of Nigeria Registrar .Com (3500 - 4500) depending on the registrar as well , for Nigeria , i recommend www.whogohost.com
Now , after buying your domain , Congratulations , you are now a CEO grin,

2) Get a WordPress Hosting Plan , like stated above , you have to choose between a foreign Hosting registrar and Nigeria as well (For a Nigeria Hosting plan be prepared to experience downtime , your website might go off for couple of hours without any tangible reason) For a foreign Registrar I recommend www.bluehost.com ($2.5 -$7 per month) depending on your website purpose , I have over 10 websites with them and perfectly fine , for Nigeria , I recommended the same www.whogohost.com (400 -2500)

Incase you need a foreign host , I have a blue-host business pro shared hosting , I can help you host your website for 10,000 - 15,000 per year depending on what your website is about
I can also help you make payment for foreign transactions

3) Development & Design - After getting this two, approach any Good WordPress Develope like me grin , Trust me a professional wordpress designer (SEO optimized ,easy AdSense approval , Mobile friendly ) will charge you nothing less than (#30,000 - #250,000) Depending on what you want, But you can contact me for further details +2347083946059.. .

4) Get AdSense - Google Adsense is no doubt the most reliable and used monetization program , you can be rest assured that you are definitely getting paid for everything you earn . Getting google adsense might be tough which is why you need a very good developer that understand the concept like me

5) Extra ways to get income. -Register for some affiliate marketing programs , Employ Good Content writers and watch as your investment grows !! .. I hope i was able to inspire someone , Drop a review about Me here if this post was helpful

https://www.nairaland.com/6775085/thread-meant-client-reviews-testimonials

I’m Web designer| social media strategist | Business strategist | Business Consultant ...Drop ur blog URL , I would give an overview of blog( pros and cons ) , would also give you some free advice to increase ur traffic and rank higher in searches . You can reach me via the number below my signature or +2347083946059

Visit my website to read some useful tips www.kennietech.com.ng

@kenniefawole @taiwofawole

2 Likes

Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by Ahijo1990(m): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
Chief, can you help someone struggling with low CPC? Something on the region of $0.05
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by Emeka71(m): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
Broad tutorial.
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by Kennietech(m): 3:25am On Jul 25, 2022
Ahijo1990:
Chief, can you help someone struggling with low CPC? Something on the region of $0.05

Yes definitely but first let me give some insight on how CPC works .

Your niche & traffic is the major factor when it comes to CPC . What niche is your blog ? Also one the easiest way of increasing your CPC is targeting a top tier country like USA .. a client of mine once has 2.18 per click from USA country

Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
we are back
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by Emeka71(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
Nice information.

1 Like

Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 7:57am On Oct 08, 2022
Emeka71:
Nice information.
Thank you sir
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 7:21am On Oct 21, 2022
We deliver SEO ! Good morning World

1 Share

Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2022
How to get your site into the best shape to boost your AdSense earnings
Want to boost your AdSense earnings? Check out these 4 tips to get your site into the best shape to make money with AdSense.

Planning to start a site to make money through Google AdSense, or wondering how to increase your Google AdSense earnings? If so, here are some tips on how to get your site in the best shape to make the most of AdSense and maximize your earnings.

1. Create unique, valuable content.

For starters, your site could be initially approved by Google AdSense, but later reviewed for quality assurance. In other words, you can't fill your site with low-quality content to get 100 pages indexed and monetized.

Instead, find something you are passionate about and find other people who are passionate about the same thing. Then work together with them to create the kind of content that other people who are passionate about that topic would want to read.

2. Make your site sticky.

Visitors to your website might not click on your AdSense ads right away, and if they leave after looking at just one page, you've likely lost them and their potential AdSense earnings forever. That is why you need to create a site that is sticky.

What this means is you need to make sure that every visitor that comes to your site wants to dig deeper and deeper into the site. There are several ways to do this. For starters, have clear navigation at the top of your site so that visitors can find the best parts.

Next, make sure that every piece of content links to more pieces of content. That way, if your visitor isn't enjoying the page they landed upon, they might see a link to another topic they would be interested in instead.

Finally, have more content links in the sidebar. Let your visitors know what your most popular content is, what your most shared content is, and what your most commented upon content is. Visitors will be curious why those particular pieces of content are so popular, and that will keep them on your site even longer. And the more times your pages get loaded, the more ads they will see, leading to more potential Google AdSense earnings.

3. Give your visitors multiple channels back to your site.

Don't let your visitors forget about your site. Your header, sidebar, end of content, and footer are the perfect places to include multiple channels that visitors can connect with you so they can follow you. You should include options such as email opt-ins and social networks. That way, each time you produce or promote a piece of content, you can remind your visitor about your site and hopefully get them back to potentially click on more of your AdSense ads.

4. Optimize your user experience.

One thing that hurts many site owners is user experience. You may have the greatest content and the best ad placement possible, but if your site doesn't load on mobile devices or loads slowly, you could lose a lot of your visitors long before they get the chance to consume your content or click on your ads.

That’s why it’s essential that you do a couple of things for your site. First, run some simple tests using Test My Site with Google to make sure your site works well for mobile users and loads quickly. If your site has any issues, both of these tools will point them out to you so you can fix them.

Second, sign up for Google Analytics and Google Search Console if you haven't already. Google Analytics will allow you to keep an eye on your traffic levels, so if you see a drop, you can look into it right away. Google Search Console has a wide array of tools that will help you find out if your website has any performance issues or other errors that could be causing your visitors problems

5 .Install Auto Ad blocker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 8:46am On Nov 18, 2022
Have you been struggling with google AdSense, Here are 10 Adsense alternatives, I would give a solid explanation next time.
1) Media.net: Best for Established Bloggers.
2) PropellerAds: Best for Popunders.
3) Monumetric: Best for Mid-Sized Blogs.
4) Revcontent: Best for High-Traffic Media Sites.
5) Adversal: Best for Self-Service Advertisers.
6) AdThrive: Best for Large Blogs.
7) Mediavine: Best for Lifestyle Bloggers.
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2022
Google adsense pay between the 21st - 25th of every month as long as you meet the required threshold which is $100 . follow me for more tips
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 9:01am On Nov 29, 2022
Good morning world! Your blog/website related questions can now come in
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by lanre316: 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2022
kenniefawole:
Have you been struggling with google AdSense, Here are 10 Adsense alternatives, I would give a solid explanation next time.
1) Media.net: Best for Established Bloggers.
2) PropellerAds: Best for Popunders.
3) Monumetric: Best for Mid-Sized Blogs.
4) Revcontent: Best for High-Traffic Media Sites.
5) Adversal: Best for Self-Service Advertisers.
6) AdThrive: Best for Large Blogs.
7) Mediavine: Best for Lifestyle Bloggers.

What is popunders?
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2022
lanre316:

What is popunders?
in a layman language , "pop up ads"
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by lanre316: 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
kenniefawole:

in a layman language , "pop up ads"

Thanks
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2022
Is the beginning of a new month. Here’s a thank you note for your continued patronage and loyalty in helping our business grow, our heart is full of gratitude for that. Happy New month from Kennie Tech (http://kennietech.com.ng)

Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by papiilo(m): 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
Very insightful, I gonna WhatsApp you
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by papiilo(m): 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2022
kenniefawole:
Good morning world! Your blog/website related questions can now come in
how can I get my Adsense account approved?
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2022
papiilo:
how can I get my Adsense account approved?
Getting an AdSense account approved isn't easy for Nigerians these days, the policies keep getting tougher so unless you are into the system it might be pretty hard to have your account approved, so in most cases, you need an expert. But here are the basics of what you need to do to get approved
1) Ensure your design is elegant, responsive, and neat. in most cases use a premium theme like newspaper 12
2. Content - This is the most important and one of the main reasons why a lot of users always get rejected. Adsense is a content-based ad network, so your content plays the biggest factor in getting your account approved
3) Ensure you have the following pages About Us, Contact Us, Disclaimer, Terms of Use & Privacy policy
4) Traffic isn't so important, but then averagely maintain a minimum of 100 page views per day

if you are still having issues, then kindly reach out to us via 2347083946059 , we will gladly help you get AdSense approval
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by papiilo(m): 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
kenniefawole:

Getting an AdSense account approved isn't easy for Nigerians these days, the policies keep getting tougher so unless you are into the system it might be pretty hard to have your account approved, so in most cases, you need an expert. But here are the basics of what you need to do to get approved
1) Ensure your design is elegant, responsive, and neat. in most cases use a premium theme like newspaper 12
2. Content - This is the most important and one of the main reasons why a lot of users always get rejected. Adsense is a content-based ad network, so your content plays the biggest factor in getting your account approved
3) Ensure you have the following pages About Us, Contact Us, Disclaimer, Terms of Use & Privacy policy
4) Traffic isn't so important, but then averagely maintain a minimum of 100 page views per day

if you are still having issues, then kindly reach out to us via 2347083946059 , we will gladly help you get AdSense approval
I gonna chat U up
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2022
papiilo:
I gonna chat U up

Expecting your messages sir

1 Like

Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2022
Megaking1:
3 years approved google adsense and YouTube adsense for sale, you just need to add you website and and add your payment information to start earning. No payment inside yet DM for deal. 0.7.049.168302

at least take permission before advertising.
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 1:21pm On Dec 08, 2022
register your business with us at kennie Technologies today! we are fast , reliable and professional . we would handle the whole process and also provide legal advise as regard your business registration .

Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by adaperry25: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
kenniefawole:
register your business with us at kennie Technologies today! we are fast , reliable and professional . we would handle the whole process and also provide legal advise as regard your business registration .
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2022
Happy sunday World …
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by kenniefawole(m): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2022
Good morning world

Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by oduma101(m): 12:16pm On Dec 30, 2022
I do get your number I want you to help me out on my site here is my number 09038117588
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by AdejorLawrence(m): 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
That's nice.
Should in case anyone is interested, this website is https://cryptopidia.com is for sale.

You can reach me via WhatsApp: 09069914327

Thanks
Re: Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria by taiwofawole: 11:06am On Jan 30, 2023
Good morning world

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yankari Game Reserve Website / New Modern Wapka Arena : Post Any Wapka Problem You Have Here / All You Need To Get On Page 1 Of Google And Other Search Engines.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.