Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo (51439 Views)

Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu / Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by Dollabiz: 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Oh
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by chloride6: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
Olatoke007:
This is Senator Iyiola Ominsore not Otunba Ademola Adeleke... Aside dis, is now ex-senator... Iro yin po.

The senator title is for life.
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by bewla(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
abdelrahman:
FTC...that is great.
stupid bigot
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
bewla:
stupid bigot
what is bigot in what i said bro?
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by moderacker: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by omenka(m): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
lonecatt:
am not an ipob yoot as a matter of fact i am igala, i have read so many of your comments with disgust,because most of them show that you dont have the history of nigeria in your palms.
There's alot more where those came from. Sadly for you, I'm not here to please no one, certainly not inconsequential terrorists. smiley

Now you may crawl into my comments and read tons of such and get angry until you blow a gasket, and guess what, I couldn't care less.

You have been noticed by me. Now you can go throw a party with your other little miserable friends. wink

Bye, forever.
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by Kobicove(m): 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nigerian politicians only do this when an election is around the corner undecided
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by blackfase(m): 2:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
Politicians know their target group for this kinda nonsense, the illiterates and non enlightened. Thats why they try to keep the masses in perpetual darkness and poverty. Bucket bomb fall on all Nigerian politicians....
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by tgbaba(m): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
This guy man should know that this his gimmick will not work. Munching corn with both hands back then in the run up to the last election in Osun was an effort that didnt work. so this one too also is a failure on arrival.
Just that APC is going to be defeated hands down in osun. i wonder which party the winner will come from. till then fingers crossed.
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by lonecatt(m): 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
omenka:
There's alot more where those came from. Sadly for you, I'm not here to please no one, certainly not inconsequential terrorists. smiley

Now you may crawl into my comments and read tons of such and get angry until you blow a gasket, and guess what, I couldn't care less.

You have been noticed by me. Now you can go throw a party with your other little miserable friends. wink

Bye, forever.
you are of no consequential value to me ,as long as i am concerned omenka is just another hardcore supporter who makes statements without applying history of nigeria just to get the likes on nairaland which unfortunately cannot be used to acquire the least financial item.
To me you are just an ordinary man after all your statements do not affect nigeria positively ,just for the likes bro.

have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by tiger28: 2:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
DanielsParker:
I don't see anything wrong with it. That he ate with them doesn't mean they're going to vote for him.

Besides, nobody is a commoner, just that some are luckier and fortunate than others
looks so insincere though. Posing for camera.
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by olayinkai: 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
hmm

Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by Badonasty(m): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Nigerians have reacted to this trending picture of Senator Iyiola Omisore eating from a plate with local residents. See some reactions below;

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/senator-adeleke-eats-with-commoners-in-osun-state.html

E no even blend
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by Johnnyessence(m): 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ex senator Iyiola Omisore has start his useless campaign again. Well I have been informed that he will go for next year primary gubernatorial election. But I want to inform him that he won't win. Infact the zones that will produce another governor is osun west senatorial district zone. Omisore should retire from politics and drop his ambition to become a governor. He has passed that level. No one will cast his or her votes for him except his paid supporters. People are no more brainwashed again. People are more educated and well informed. PDP will still win next year gubernatorial election but it won't be Omisore. The man that will succeed ogbeni aregbe is from Osun west senatorial district.
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by adelumolo(m): 3:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
Its a ploy to decieve electorate but he's a failed candidate. Bet me, he can never become a governor in Osun State with his antecedents.
Tunde
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by ghost213(m): 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
No bigdeal.
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by thunderbabs: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
Why do this kinda pictures only come up when election campaigns are around the corner

Funny enough, most pple will still find it soul touching--- the mumus
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by Mbediogu(m): 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
Four yearly affair. Did they share the same spoon? Why not share the same bed and possibly women? Reliable information has it that after the meal, the honorable senator left straight for airport enroute USA for medical check up and treatment against possible infections as a result of eating with non senatorial commoners.
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by kobijacobs(m): 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
when will people learn that these poiliticians only do this when they need their votes. smh
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by ufuosman(m): 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
Food wen he no eat, he just use am snap picture
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nanxix
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by harrypot1: 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
policy12:

Eating with commoners is now an achievement in Nigeria politics..

Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by cashmyles: 4:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Politician and stupidity is like 'Nnamdi Kanu' and 'Igbos'
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by brojoshua: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hypocrites, looting all the money of commoners and also eating with them. Who is deceiving who and who is fooling who and who is deceived and fooled by such a act. A man who does not loot a kobo of the commoners is the one who really love the commoners. Or are the commoners fooled and deceived by such acts? Tell such a man to stop looting your common wealth first before coming to eat with you. Because looted money is still smelling all around the looters
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by NwaliE01: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
Soon they will migrate from eating with commoners to farming for the them even washing plates for you all in a bid to gain your votes. After the election, na for news you go see them or social media where them they flex your money and my money.
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by Zolabiola: 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nice one from our amiable senator
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by Vanmatrix(m): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
this man is very generous and kind. meet him when he came visiting the federal university of petroleum resources effurun Delta state. the way he talks and relate with pple makes him outstanding amongst senetors
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by tokuboeric(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
Don't forget so quickly

Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by kolmart: 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nigerians beware the fake politician at it again remember Ayodele Fayose ooo who diverted money mean for workers salary to build airport shine your face
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by Emmyk(m): 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
He did the same thing in 2014.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Campaign Posters Emerge In London (Photos) / Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.