Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo (51441 Views)

Bukola Saraki Yet To Speak With Iyiola Omisore-Dele Momodu / Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Banners For Governor, Osun State (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke Meets With Femi Fani-Kayode And Iyiola Omisore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by 2shure: 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
L.c.a
Lights
Camera
Action
Lets go
C.S
Corn swag

Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by lereinter(m): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
i pity osun state
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by OmoManU: 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Na maize the guy chop last election, dis time around eating with commoners angry
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by problemsolver1: 9:46am On Sep 20, 2017
problemsolver1:
okay now,
check my signature for contact information
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by Tunde1986: 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
" But Omisore has always been a terrific mixer. Right from his days at St. John's Grammar School, Oke Atan. Anybody who is close to him will be shocked at his ability to mix. I remember when he was deputy governor and he blocked my car and asked me to come to Oshogbo. I wondered why he had to go that far. He is just an impulsive mixer. That I think was the reason for his formidable structure in those days.
When he was in Agodi Prison, nothing gave him more pleasure than inviting ppl to see him next day for a meal! When I had a big career crisis, two ppl looked for me. One was Ibrahim Babangida, a man I ran down as much as possible with my pen. I thought he wanted to gloat as his call got to me at home in London. No, he wanted to know what next.
Omisore was the second enigma. He got in the car and literally looked for me. He found me in Europe!
He is quite an oddity when it comes to things like that.
You think Iyi is faking? Look at him again please"

Mr Albert Oladapo

It is important we create a balance and not be too forward to conclude on everything we see!
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by Tunde1986: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
"He was easily the most popular boy in St. John's.
Ask any of his mates. He was this rascally fellow who knew everybody.
I was years behind him. But the most enduring memories I have of going to the school are the shouts of Iyi! Iyi! Iyi!
Whether it was playing 'popular football' which was a rowdy all comers kick-about, or any of the other boyhood activities, his name was on every lip.
I remember very well this squat black boy who was everywhere at the same time.
If anybody would sit on the floor and eat with beggars, (and that is something I can't do) it would be Iyiola."

These are comments of Mr. Albert Oladapo on this matter, we should objective about things. And also, a man's reflection of compassion is not politics. let's put things in perspectives.
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by Tunde1986: 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
Wale Ojo Lanre of Tribune wrote this too

" I may not like him but Omisore is a mixer. The problem he has is his stature and gait which is the lot of some of us who are unfortunate not to the advantage of being tall. We walk and raise up our heads as if we owned the land This they assume we are proud . I may not like Omisore on political basis but I will not keep shut when he is being oppressed .He is a good mixer . He is not an aloof aristocrat. I have seen him in natural environment mingling with people without any form of gaining cheap popularity. He has been donating materials to destitute and motherless houses without making noise .I know the fellow he saddle with that assignment. Eating with people here is not a strange act to him .Senator Omisore is real and not acting for cheap popularity."
Re: Senator Iyiola Omisore Eating With 'Commoners', Nigerians React To Photo by Gallass(m): 11:45am On Sep 24, 2017
Dee60:
In that photo there is only one person eating or maximum two. The senator was just posing!

That by itself is scandalous! Why demean your fellow human being pretending to eat with him, only to use his/their photo to score a point/sell yourself on the net?

Who is fooled by the way with Nigerian politicians 'eat in public' with commoners, when they only remember the poor when seeking election/re-election?

You buy 100 naira rice for a commoner and then go behind and pocket the 100 million that should have been used to build a hospital or school!

All the so-called constituency budgets - why dont the senators show us what they have built or what they have spent the money on?

Nonsense.

Sad, they are yet to learn their lesson. There is one 'Nnamdi Kanu' coming after you in your constituency soon!

smh. Are senators given money for constituency projects?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biography Of Sunday Akin Dare, Nominated For Minister From Oyo State / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) / Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.