Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. - Education (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. (32004 Views)

10k Giveaway For 10 Lucky Students / 10 Lucky Discoveries That Made People Rich / 8 Lucky Finds That Turned People’s Lives Around(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by LionDeLeo: 7:59am On Sep 19, 2017
Ifelove1:

No problem.
Odewale Ifeoluwa David
First Bank
I answered the biology question
Okay.

Captured already.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by LionDeLeo: 8:02am On Sep 19, 2017
kelvinreality:

That was your comment and this is my detail below.

Acc Num 0138341287:
GTBANK;
OGUNWALE VICTOR DAMILARE
Very good.

Latest 1300 hrs
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by veilkonsultant: 8:07am On Sep 19, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I will resolve it, let's finish

I answered all first on the service chiefs question and didn't modify. the acclaimed winner had won previously. u noted that it would be addressed and should hold on till the end of session
Cc LionDeLeo
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by cephaswizzy(m): 8:12am On Sep 19, 2017
LionDeLeo:

For your patience, you have it
Boss hope am captured?!!?

cc LionDeLeo
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by LionDeLeo: 8:13am On Sep 19, 2017
veilkonsultant:

I answered all first on the service chiefs question and didn't modify. the acclaimed winner had won previously. u noted that it would be addressed and should hold on till the end of session
Cc LionDeLeo
Okay.

Certainly, I can't pay him twice.

But let me ascertain everything first.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by LionDeLeo: 8:14am On Sep 19, 2017
cephaswizzy:

Boss hope am captured?!!?

cc LionDeLeo
Yeah.
But your acc details once again for confirmation.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by cephaswizzy(m): 8:18am On Sep 19, 2017
cheesy
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by davdgr8one: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Noted.

Pls next question in humanity/social sciences/ current affairs.
In respect of davedgr8.
This was ur reply when omenka told u to confirm me as d second winner alongside babyafrica for answering d questn about sodium chloride on chemistry.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by LionDeLeo: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2017
davdgr8one:
In respect of davedgr8.
This was ur reply when omenka told u to confirm me as d second winner alongside babyafrica for answering d questn about sodium chloride on chemistry.
You have been captured.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by LionDeLeo: 8:25am On Sep 19, 2017
cephaswizzy:

Acc no. 0697353108
Acc. Name Essienubong Samuel Essien
Bank. Access bank

cc LionDeLeo
Good. Already there.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by bestguycheat: 8:26am On Sep 19, 2017
am not playing this nonsense game anymore, have waste my time waste my money waste my battery, just to get 5k since yesterday,,, if that is how to get it let the op take his money and go,,,,,,,,,am sure he just want to stress the hell out of someone,,,,,,
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by akinsondan: 8:26am On Sep 19, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Winners, pls I'm a bit confused.

I have listed out names and corresponding account numbers but I'm getting confused and I don't want to make the mistake of double payment, under/over payment or wrong payment. Some did not win but posted acc details.

75k has been captured with a balance of 25k yet to be.

I think winners should state their accounts properly alongside the comment from me or omenka for confirmation of the amount won.

That of shukuokukobambi is not an issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

CC omenka.

you picked me for the chiefs of staff question.

akintunde gbolahan
gtbank 0123130319

and I only won once, for those saying I already won before.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by bestguycheat: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Good. Already there.
take your money back we don't need it,,,,
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by bestguycheat: 8:29am On Sep 19, 2017
LionDeLeo :
Winners, pls I'm a bit confused.
I have listed out names and corresponding account numbers but I'm getting confused and I don't want to make the mistake of double payment, under/over payment or wrong payment. Some did not win but posted acc details.
75k has been captured with a balance of 25k yet to be.
I think winners should state their accounts properly alongside the comment from me or omenka for confirmation of the amount won.
That of shukuokukobambi is not an issue.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
CC omen who send you work before
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by bestguycheat: 8:33am On Sep 19, 2017
all this questions were given to op by his lecturer he just want to use you guys to get ideas and after that run away,,, meeethewww
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by bestguycheat: 8:34am On Sep 19, 2017
no body should play this game again, if he feel he wants to help people , its not by straining them , giving them sleepless night,
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by LionDeLeo: 8:34am On Sep 19, 2017
akinsondan:

you picked me for the chiefs of staff question.

akintunde gbolahan
gtbank 0123130319

and I only won once, for those saying I already won before.
Captured.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by LionDeLeo: 8:37am On Sep 19, 2017
Pls nobody should bother responding to that pig grunting all over. He is a frustrated foolish pig.

Cc omenka shukuokukobambi.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 19, 2017
bestguycheat:
no body should play this game again, if he feel he wants to help people , its not by straining them , giving them sleepless night,

Why are frustrated
You think making 10k is easy as eating beans
Go and look for work if you are not good at this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by omenka(m): 8:43am On Sep 19, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Pls nobody should bother responding to that pig grunting all over. He is a frustrated foolish pig.

Cc omenka shukuokukobambi.
No one plans to. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by LionDeLeo: 8:44am On Sep 19, 2017
fidalgo19:

Why are frustrated
Why wasting time responding to him?

He wants to be dignified through mentioning and you just fell for it.

1 Like

Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by davdgr8one: 8:44am On Sep 19, 2017
LionDeLeo:
You have been captured.
Oshey! thanks boss
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by davdgr8one: 8:51am On Sep 19, 2017
fidalgo19:

Why are frustrated
hehehe.. i follow weak for the bros matter o..
a whole 10k.. dts some people's salary for working deir ass off for good 30 days..
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Raintaker(m): 8:55am On Sep 19, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Why wasting time responding to him?
He wants to be dignified through mentioning and you just fell for it.
Account Name:Usman Abiola Account Number:0137020369 Bank:GTBank.
I answered d question on Japan's military structure.
CC Liondeleo.
Captured yet?
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by LionDeLeo: 9:04am On Sep 19, 2017
Raintaker:

Account Name:Usman Abiola
Account Number:0137020369
Bank:GTBank.

I answered d question on Japan's military structure.

CC Liondeleo.

Captured yet?
Pls refer me to omenka's comment confirming that.

1 Like

Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Raintaker(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2017
omenka:
Why does moisture condense on the surface of glasses inside a vehicle with occupants when it's raining and without the air conditioner running?

Cc: LionDeLeo.

You got it right. So also did most respondents. smiley

The glass is alot cooler than the air inside the cabin. This air, amongst other things, contains moisture which comes from the air we breath and evaporating sweat from our skin. When the ac isn't running, there is no means to evacuate this moisture and it is trapped in the cabin. This then condenses upon cooler sources (the glases in this case) when it makes contact with such resulting in what is observed under such conditions of rainfall.

Since I've asked a question in chemistry, for the benefit of those with biology majors, I'd go in that direction.

A man with a dominant gene for albinism marries a woman with a recessive gene for same character. If they were to give birth to 20 children, how many of them are likely to be dominant albinos?

Is it possible that all children are albinos?

This is the right answer, and it comes first.

Besides this only a few more respondents got it right.

50% of the offspring have a "chance" to show dominant character for albinism and in a population of 20, that amounts to 10.

And yes, for every individual birth, there's a chance, even if it were 25%, that we get a dominant albino. Therefore, it is true that ALL 20 offerings can be albinos.

Guys, here is your next question :

What is the posture of Japan's military architecture with respect to national security and what is the latest developments in this regard?

What is driving it's review?

Right answer.

The key word here especially for the first portion is PACIFIST, which you stated as pacifism, with respect to the first portion of the question.

Japan has always maintained a pacifist posture when it comes to their military architecture. But due to the growing threats in the region, especially from their belligerent neighbor North Korea, the government is seeking, through a constitutional review, to develop offensive military capabilities.

This here is the right answer.

Next time do well to copy me when you attempt the questions. This would have escaped me if I hadn't gone through the entire page.

Cc::LionDeleo.
Here

Question.

Explain the reason why sodium chloride cannot be referred to as an alloy even though añ alloy is said to be a combination of two or more elements, one of which is a metal.

First correct answer.

But there is more. I'd give room for one more, which can either be from you or anyone else. So you can have either all the money or half of it.

By this answer you are guaranteed half.

Question.

With respect to feeding, The ear is to bats as ____ is to snakes.

What is the name of the complementary organ used along with the equivalent of bat's ears (the ____ above) in snakes?

Cc: LionDeLeo. grin

Boom! First complete right answer. cheesy

We got a winner. smiley

With respect to feeding, part of which entails stalking/tracking the prey, the bats use their ears, employing the mechanism called "echolocation".

The equivalent of this in snakes is sampling the chemical footprint of the prey in the ambient air using their tongues. The tongue retracts into the mouth and is brushed against an organ in the roof of their mouth called the Jacobson's organ which then analyses the chemicals giving an idea of the presence or otherwise of a prey and it's exact location. : wink

Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Raintaker(m): 9:09am On Sep 19, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Pls refer me to omenka's comment confirming that.

What is the posture of Japan's military architecture with respect to national security and what is the latest developments in this regard?
Right answer.
The key word here especially for the first portion is PACIFIST , which you stated as pacifism, with respect to the first portion of the question.
Japan has always maintained a pacifist posture when it comes to their military architecture. But due to the growing threats in the region, especially from their belligerent neighbor North Korea, the government is seeking, through a constitutional review, to develop offensive military capabilities.
Next time do well to copy me when you attempt the questions. This would have escaped me if I hadn't gone through the entire page.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by LionDeLeo: 9:14am On Sep 19, 2017
Raintaker:

Right answer.
The key word here especially for the first portion is PACIFIST , which you stated as pacifism, with respect to the first portion of the question.
Okay, that's 5k.
Ur acc pls, fast.
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by Raintaker(m): 9:18am On Sep 19, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Okay, that's 5k. Ur acc pls, fast.
Account Number:0137020369 GTBANk ACCNT NAME:USman Abiola.M
Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by zinachidi(m): 9:20am On Sep 19, 2017
bestguycheat:
take your money back we don't need it,,,,
speak for yourself man, others need it. 10k no be beans

1 Like

Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by LionDeLeo: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2017
Raintaker:

Account Number:0137020369
GTBANk
ACCNT NAME:USman Abiola.M

Okay.

He is on the way to bank.

Expect it any moment from now.

1 Like

Re: 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders. by veilkonsultant: 9:28am On Sep 19, 2017
if any gets to my hand, that would be nice. I also noted tongue first on the confusing snake question. I think I deserve half the prize for that one.

Cc LionDeLeo

Cc Omenka

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply)

Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only / 2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant / Wrong Use Of The Words "Kid Sister" And "Kid Brother"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.