Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) (51341 Views)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing At Dangote Daughter's Wedding (Video) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing And Spraying Dollars At A Party(video) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing With A Lady At A Party (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by BALLOSKI: 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
shaddoww:

Egbon no get me wrong ooo, there is nothing wrong in going to church n mosque ooo, even as a Yoruba man, we arent brought up to discriminate which makes us different from other tribes. My father is a christian but has two sisters n a brother who are Muslim, their children av lived wit us over d years n i av even joined dem in fasting, so my aim isn't to castigate him but just to point out his hypocrisy n dat of other politicians. As far as i know, he has always been a Christian in his base in d US n d name Nurudeen isnt really his known name until he came home to contest election.
is he a Muslim?
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by breakeven: 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
Its clear that Nigerian leaders are not ready for governance.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by BALLOSKI: 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
MrSammyty:
Kindly be informed that Federal Government is given out loan to empower youths and small scale business.
Procedure on how to apply: log on to your mail and send your request to:empowermentcbnloan@gmail.com,
subject:Loan Application.
For instance:
Ref..771200
Name..................
Phone Number..........
State Of Origin.......
Type of Business......
As soon as you send the message to the mail, a CBN Representative will call your number, to confirm your request, after 30 minutes you will receive a form in your mail box, log on to your mail and fill the necessary information and then send back to that same email that sent the form. Kindly share to help others
this one get as e be.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lol
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by BabaO2: 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
alabi0040:
Its a pity for people of his constituency.
Why?
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by mechanics(m): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
He has taken his dancing skills to the next level, he knows how to dance o.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by kofomii: 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
I pity voters in naija

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by hokafor(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
Lol , Mr senator why do u left ur talent as a comedian and go into politics?
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by umuogele: 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
Enjoyment senator. Keep on rocking, l like your style. Haters can go to he'll.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by umuogele: 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
Enjoyment senator. Keep on rocking, l like your style. Haters can go to hell.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by YelloweWest: 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
I just love this man. What a free spirit he is.

Dancing with full joy. Wow.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by onatisi(m): 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
egopersonified:
I was already smiling before I played the video, the man no dey disappoint, e get talent. if politics fails, davido will welcome him to the Music Industry grin
i observed 2 things about this man , he never dreamt of becoming a senator in nigeria in his life and God changed that overnight , secondly it seems music runs in the adeleke family , this man is so so passionate about music and i think it is no wonder that davido is highly talented, it runs in the family blood , they are born singers

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
It must be easy making laws
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by asawanathegreat(m): 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
I go hire dis man make he come dance for my birthday next week.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
davodyguy:
This man FAT sha

That's hate speech

Wait let me explain why

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by greatman247(m): 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
The man short no be small
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by JonCina(m): 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
Profit boss come and see your senator o! Profitboss profitboss profit boss

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by moredollar(m): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
E be like say the election victory still dey Shaq this man.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by dizzyime: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
Just reveal: See the main reason everybody have to support Biafra
IPOB has just reveal the main aim of his agitation for the actualization of Biafra which has gotten every body to a have a double mindset.

See the list below:

1. Resource Control’

The main objectives of the IPOB is a resource control policy whereby any state will manage and control
Read more http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/politics/just-reveal-see-main-reason-everybody-support-biafra-list-8-objectives-biafra-see-list/

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by Bestchoice4me(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
zoba88:
Davido's uncle and dancing Senator Ademola Adeleke was pictured at a church in Atlanta showing off his love for music.

See photos below and watch the video above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP_ajzXyBxU

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/davido-uncle-senator-ademola-adeleke.html?m=1
why him come be like bag of beans like diz...too much cholesterol.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by Adeyemi235(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
this senator can dance for africa
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
shaddoww:

Egbon no get me wrong ooo, there is nothing wrong in going to church n mosque ooo, even as a Yoruba man, we arent brought up to discriminate which makes us different from other tribes. My father is a christian but has two sisters n a brother who are Muslim, their children av lived wit us over d years n i av even joined dem in fasting, so my aim isn't to castigate him but just to point out his hypocrisy n dat of other politicians. As far as i know, he has always been a Christian in his base in d US n d name Nurudeen isnt really his known name until he came home to contest election.
point of correction here. Nurudeen has been the name his late father gave him. Stop debunking series of fake lies here. He's from muslim family. But when they travel to America and established series of business they have to be attending christian churches. If you don't know all the members of the family built mosque and church in Ede land. So please don't start to type what's not true here thanks.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by egopersonified(f): 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
onatisi:
i observed 2 things about this man , he never dreamt of becoming a senator in nigeria in his life and God changed that overnight , secondly it seems music runs in the adeleke family , this man is so so passionate about music and i think it is no wonder that davido is highly talented, it runs in the family blood , they are born singers

saw another video of him dancing with his daughter, I think it was shot before he became senator. I think he just likes dancing and doesn't care what people think, I believe no matter how you criticize his moves, he will still dance. I love to dance too but I can never show myself like this, so watching someone do what I can't gives me joy. There is a part in this video where he cried, maybe you are right about him not expecting to be a senator. I just like him.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by daywatcher: 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
breakeven:
Its clear that Nigerian leaders are not ready for governance.

Spot on. In sane societies he will be lynched.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by ajepako(f): 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I'm sure this man tried when he was a young man Lagos,Ede and Oshogbo babes go don hear the sound of him thing grin grin

Ajepako is from Oshogbo tongue

Freecocoa good afternoon, how is owerri today?

Oshogbo ko, Gbogan ni...

Werey Ibadan tongue tongue tongue
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by onatisi(m): 7:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
egopersonified:

saw another video of him dancing with his daughter, I think it was shot before he became senator. I think he just likes dancing and doesn't care what people think, I believe no matter how you criticize his moves, he will still dance. I love to dance too but I can never show myself like this, so watching someone do what I cank't gives me joy. There is a part in this video where he cried, maybe you are right about him not expecting to be a senator. I just like him.
it would have been something else if he was dancing to pasuma fuji or others,but he is simply grateful to God for uplifting him.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by shaddoww: 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
BALLOSKI:
is he a Muslim?

Outside politics a xtrian but wen politics cums, Muslim
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by sulemanalex(m): 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
This man no go die quick
Nothing like bp for him side o
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by shaddoww: 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=Johnnyessence post=60592578]point of correction here. Nurudeen has been the name his late father gave him. Stop debunking series of fake lies here. He's from muslim family. But when they travel to America and established series of business they have to be attending christian churches. If you don't know all the members of the family built mosque and church in Ede land. So please don't start to type what's not true here thanks. [/quote
Bro, their mama na xtrian n na Esther b her name n dey av been practising her religion till politics set in cos their constituency na 80% Muslims.
WO if u no agree with me na u know.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) by Andy86(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
My eyes were @lready dancing the senators dance before watching the video. Laugh won finish me. But what more could Nigerians expect from senator Michael Jackson. Nigerians sabi make themselves happy sha. But I pity his constituency cos he will initiate the dancing project throughout his tenure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Abok Ayuba, Speaker Plateau Assembly, 33-year-old Final Year Student / Ahmad Salkida Says ISWAP Behind Attack That Killed Over 100 Nigerian Soldiers / Thomas Osen Ekpemupolo's Death: Sympathisers Storm Tompolo's Family House (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.