Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? (23411 Views)

Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam / Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by Lincoln275(m): 3:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
80% bawo? u no say 95%
Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by ADIEMUS(f): 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Let's go there. I am soooooooo happy. Nairaland is next

Cc adiemus tongue tongue

Mr Enemy of progress,you will never hinder my progress with your silly mentions in the MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS!!!
Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by RexTramadol1: 3:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
I dun like this post

it is HATE SPEECH

I also dun like women sha.
Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by introvertedsoul: 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
BoyHuncho:
And if person talk say "80 % 0f girls are hoes" now them go dey attack person!

Its wrong to generalize! You haven't fuckêd/dated 80% of men Madam Liz

Or has she?
Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by MOORCHMOORE(m): 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
See tongue

Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by Ecuador1(m): 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
darey77:
Am in the 20%
Who ask you grin
Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by Kokaine(m): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
but she failed to tell us something about her dad.
Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by orbis(m): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
Tbis one man one wife thing aint working. Out ancestors were happier with their more than one wife.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by cococandy(f): 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
Toks2008:

Made a little sense cos its coming from a lady but if it was toks that wrote this he will be called mysoginist and other funny names.

lalasticlala has stopped putting such threads on fpage just because of naira land toddlers who still fool themselves with stupid romeo and Juliet love mentality.

cc:cococandy oyah come and abuse me as usual....nah your work.
Nobody ever said there was a shortage of stupid people: stop quoting me every time one of them agrees with you.
You are trying too hard

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by GoldNiagara(m): 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
Men cheat on women with women, married or unmarried. The problem is not of men alone but of both gender.
Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by lailo: 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
her believe. And that is why she would continue to find it difficult to get one of d 20%,bcs d probability is so learn. Your believe,your life.
Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by kuntash: 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
This is one big problem with some persons ,

Generalizing based on your personal experience ...

Just imagine the kinda training and mindset this one would give the offspring ..
Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by booblacain(m): 4:47pm On Sep 18, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

Truly, this is a foolish mindset, everyone should be responsible and faithful to every "contract"....

Relationships and marriages should not be a "contract". That itself is what kills relationships. Do you have a best friend that you have known almost all your life, if not, I am almost certain you at least know someone that does. Has your friendship with that person all this while been based on or seen as a contract? Certainly not, yet you guys have lasted this long. Hope you get my drift.

Contract enslaves and stifles. love and understanding gives liberty and growth.
Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by princessayesha(f): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
That is why Allah gave Muslim men the permission to marry up to 4 wives....but some of them prefer to marry one and cheat. sad
Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by Chijosky(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nollyzonenews:
me tooo
me too
Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by cooltola(m): 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
From the word from great Eninem Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say But nothing comes out when they move their lips Just a bunch of gibberish
Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by Yakzo(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
While you're there feeling like miss world, his there laughing the hell out of your flaws....reminiscent of my ex-girl who I used to "compliment" for wearing an oversized gown; she nearly wanted make up with me because of my flattery
Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by Awoleesu(m): 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
...and 80% ladies, born prostitutes! How about that?
Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by Lugar14(m): 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
Tell them my sister
Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by Awoleesu(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
Tbis one man one wife thing aint working. Out ancestors were happier with their more than one wife. [/quote]. Evidence to prove
Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by buchilino(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
I GUESS SHE'S TALKING OUT OF EXPERIENCE.
Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by nextstep(m): 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
She said: "and you don't ve a better offer yet". To get a better offer, doesn't that mean that the woman too is looking? Of course her excuse is that her current man is not treating her right, but is willing to hold on to this bird until she gets another in hand. Sounds like woman are polygamists too (just doing it more undercover)
Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by Rhozabeth(m): 7:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
Tales of a broken heart!
Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by EHIRIMCHA(m): 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
Let's do d debate here on nairaland.click like if u ar among d 20% dat don't cheat and share if u ar among d 80% dat cheat
Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by Unikbella(f): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
females are born b!tches give your heart to any lady at your own expense,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

you can never see a lady that has only 1 bf
well if u haven't seen one before, then u just did cos am one of them. Some of us are still loyal to our boyfriends
Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by williams080: 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
i dont cheat pls come and test me
Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by lereinter(m): 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
internet
Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by HERSLEY(f): 12:13am On Sep 19, 2017
BoyHuncho:
And if person talk say "80 % 0f girls are hoes" now them go dey attack person!

Its wrong to generalize! You haven't fuckêd/dated 80% of men Madam Liz
if I catch u eh angry
Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by BoyHuncho(m): 12:16am On Sep 19, 2017
HERSLEY:
if I catch u eh angry

for room abi cheesy

This ur Bobbi dey give me vibes sha kiss
Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by belindar: 3:45am On Sep 19, 2017
Who is the she goat. Everyone has opinion even Chickens Once you on TV screen you can turn advisers. Who do these slowpoke thinks they are.
Re: Liz Anjorin: 80% Men Are Born Polygamists, Why Kill Yourself Over Them? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:18am On Sep 19, 2017
Unikbella:

well if u haven't seen one before, then u just did cos am one of them. Some of us are still loyal to our boyfriends
how d!cks have you dated before this present one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Slays in cleveage-Baring outfit / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Kicks Against Bringing Back 2 Evicted Housemates / Chacha Eke Faani's Daughter, Kaira Dior Celebrates 1st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.