Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) (5556 Views)

What Is Olorun? / Pastor Chris Realeases Chronicles Of Evidences. / Olorun Agbaye Co-singer Chandler Moore Marries Heartthrob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Iamdmentor1(m): 6:56am On Dec 10, 2017
Dear Nairalanders. Firstly, I'd like to thank God for the inspiration for this song released by my brother.
It's a Gospel song titled "Olorun Ikore" (Lord of the Harvest) by Ainose x David's Generation. This is a song for Thanksgiving to God.

Please download and comment your views.

Music: Ainose x David’s Generation – Olorun Ikore

http://islandmp3.com.ng/music/music-ainose-x-davids-generation-olorun-ikore/

Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by biacan(f): 7:01am On Dec 10, 2017
Nice song

cc
lefulefu
martin0
deadrat
safiaa
chiefpiiko
iamj
Air Force
lalasticlala
Rawpadgin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 10, 2017
Lemme take a listen
biacan:
Nice song

cc
lef.ulefu
m.artin0
dead.rat
sa.fiaa
ch.iefpiiko
iam.j
Air. Force
lalas.ticlala

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by biacan(f): 7:04am On Dec 10, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Lemme take a listen
Ok let's help the guy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 10, 2017
I like the song cool I am listening already
biacan:
Ok let's help the guy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by saxwizard(m): 7:07am On Dec 10, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by biacan(f): 7:08am On Dec 10, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I like the song cool I am listening already
Nice lalasticlala help this young star

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 7:20am On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
Nice song

cc lefulefu martin0 deadrat safiaa chiefpiiko iamj Air Force lalasticlala Rawpadgin
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by biacan(f): 7:21am On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

gringringrin
Call your friends to help this guy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 7:26am On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
Call your friends to help this guy
Dem don already see am nagringrin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by biacan(f): 7:27am On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

Dem don already see am nagringrin
ok oga

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Iamdmentor1(m): 7:28am On Dec 10, 2017
See an una turn my thread to group chat grin
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 7:30am On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
ok oga
I hear u magrin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
Nice song

cc
lefulefu
martin0
deadrat
safiaa
chiefpiiko
iamj
Air Force
lalasticlala
Rawpadgin
music make sense.he"s even from my state.my fellow esan brother

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by biacan(f): 7:32am On Dec 10, 2017
lefulefu:

hmm hope say you No go join head with am begin bash people here ooo this one wey nah your brother

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:33am On Dec 10, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
hmm hope say you No go join head with am begin bash people here ooo this one wey nah your brother
haba edo ppl no dey look 4 trouble.we peace lovin wink

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 7:38am On Dec 10, 2017
lefulefu:
Eh
So na esan man u be,
Waya-waya na wa oogringrin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 7:39am On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:

Abeg hep us teliam oogrin

Anyway na nice guy sha,him nor dey fuvkup

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by biacan(f): 7:41am On Dec 10, 2017
grin
Martin0:

Abeg hep us teliam oogrin
Anyway na nice guy sha,him nor dey fuvkup
grin how you take know

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by biacan(f): 7:42am On Dec 10, 2017
lefulefu:

haba edo ppl no dey look 4 trouble.we peace lovin wink
cheesy Peace ko fight ni

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

Eh

So na esan man u be,

Waya-waya na wa oogringrin
yes na esan guy i be oo cheesy
op na my brother cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 7:48am On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
grin grin how you take know

Na wa for u oogringrin
I dey tell u say him nor dey fuvkup u dey doubt abi,

Na only for my side him don fuvkup and na once,which is yesterday nightgringrin and him nor understand why I play my cards like that,if to say him know he for nor fuvkupgringrin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
cheesy Peace ko fight ni
lol u dey dey skeptic on edo guys.u n first be with edo guy b4? cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 7:50am On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
grin grin how you take know
This one wey u dey laugh sogrin
I nor mean like to fucck ooogringrin
I mean like spoil-somethinggrin
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by rawpadgin(m): 7:50am On Dec 10, 2017
lefulefu:

guy, send me ur number let me call u later today. Am in Benin
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 7:51am On Dec 10, 2017
lefulefu:
U know say edo guy's dey spoil game when it comes to riding on agbalumogringrin
E be like say she dey try codedly tell us datgrin
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Martin0(m): 7:52am On Dec 10, 2017
lefulefu:
yes na esan guy i be oo cheesy op na my brother cheesy

Ok oo,so abeg u go become op marketer for here then,epp am advertise amgrin
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by biacan(f): 7:54am On Dec 10, 2017
lefulefu:

I get won childhood friend he's an edo guy so quite and calm ever since his mum took him there to stay permanently he changed I was so afraid of him since then I knew what edo people can do
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

U know say edo guy's dey spoil game when it comes to riding on agbalumogringrin

E be like say she dey try codedly tell us datgrin
hahaha grin
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:
I get won childhood friend he's an edo guy so quite and calm ever since his mum took him there to stay permanently he changed I was so afraid of him since then I knew what edo people can do
well no let one bad experience affect ur perception on edo guys.who knows..maybe na edo guy u go marry cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) by biacan(f): 7:59am On Dec 10, 2017
Martin0:

This one wey u dey laugh sogrin
I nor mean like to fucck ooogringrin
I mean like spoil-somethinggrin
Martin I don begin fear you ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris / Does It Matter That Buddha Came Long Before Jesus? / Pastor Kisses Female Church Members Asses For Husband. Pic Not For Faint Hearted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.