Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

West African Bloggers Award 2017 - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / West African Bloggers Award 2017 (2097 Views)

The Most Beautiful Bloggers In Nigeria 2017 (photos) / Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture / Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West African Bloggers Award 2017 by Alphasoar(m): 10:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
femivvita:

Done, we need 10 bloggers to kick start the group, help tell other bloggers you know.. Will chat you up on WhatsApp
Nice concept. Are you a blogger too?
Re: West African Bloggers Award 2017 by femivvita: 12:41am On Sep 21, 2017
Alphasoar:

Nice concept. Are you a blogger too?

Was, I abandon blogging for this idea as it is not credible to be a blogger organising bloggers award.. Drop your number please
Re: West African Bloggers Award 2017 by OracleE(m): 3:20am On Sep 21, 2017
A laudable initiative. M into digital marketing, would chat u up
Re: West African Bloggers Award 2017 by Alphasoar(m): 5:15am On Sep 21, 2017
femivvita:

Was, I abandon blogging for this idea as it is not credible to be a blogger organising bloggers award.. Drop your number please
And who said it is not credible, lols.
Re: West African Bloggers Award 2017 by femivvita: 8:09am On Sep 21, 2017
OracleE:
A laudable initiative. M into digital marketing, would chat u up
Thank you sir, I will appreciate that
Re: West African Bloggers Award 2017 by femivvita: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2017
Alphasoar:

And who said it is not credible, lols.
Just what I thought, I did it for the greater good
Re: West African Bloggers Award 2017 by Alphasoar(m): 9:04am On Sep 21, 2017
femivvita:

Just what I thought, I did it for the greater good
Yea, am feeling your sacrifice.
Re: West African Bloggers Award 2017 by femivvita: 9:41am On Sep 21, 2017
Alphasoar:

Yea, am feeling your sacrifice.
You can either chat me up or drop your contact so I chat you up myself.

Every blogger is needed
Re: West African Bloggers Award 2017 by Alphasoar(m): 11:43am On Sep 21, 2017
femivvita:

You can either chat me up or drop your contact so I chat you up myself.

Every blogger is needed
Hit me @ alphasoarsblog @gmail.com
Re: West African Bloggers Award 2017 by femivvita: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2017
OVERVIEW
The maiden edition of the West Africa Bloggers Award is aim at celebrating bloggers across West Africa. the award is celebrated with the annual West Africa Bloggers workshop which will be held in Ghana and will be attended by all nominated bloggers and facilitators which ranges from professionals in different areas of webmasters.
With participation across West Africa, the West Africa Bloggers Award reflect the diversity of the West Africa blogging community and the needs for a common recognition platform and standard of excellence that represent the wide breadth and impact of bloggers in online journalism.
This new platform serves as reference for the West Africa blogging community to build upon in the coming years, and provides both professionals and newbies with tangible examples of the best blogging tips to help improve their blogging experience.
FEATURES
Public Engagement :
west africa bloggers award support full engagement of public allowing them to nominate and vote for their favorite bloggers as they are the readers of this blogs.
Judges :
west africa bloggers award selected judges of professionals from each niche in the category of the award to rank blogs according to content creativity and engagement.
Sophisticated Website :
west africa bloggers award website is easy to navigate by users, the website automatically notify users after nomination when it's time to vote and also notify bloggers weekly how many nominations and votes they got.
Transparency :
west africa bloggers award criteria for selection are uploaded on the website for the general public and nominees, is strictly adhere to by the organizers.
Workshop :
west africa bloggers award is dedicated to improving the blogging community, a 2-day workshop to enlighten bloggers.
AWARD PROCEEDURES
Nomination : this run for one month, it is the stage when bloggers and the general public nominate their favorite blog/bloggers on the award website.
Selection : this stage is divided into two phases, the first phase is when the website automatically run analytics and grade blogs on a scale of ten, the second phase is when our judges grade blogs on a scale of ten using the award criteria for judging. this process run for 1 week
Voting : this is the final phase and run for two months, the public are allowed to vote for their favorite blogs/bloggers and this is 60 percent of the whole process.
WHY WEST AFRICA BLOGGERS AWARD
Most bloggers awards have failed to get the required hypeand support because they ignore some key and important aspects. i and my team have made our research and some outlines are;
Plaques : this is the aspect where most bloggers awards has ignored; they depend mostly on online badges which gives little or no prestige to the award.
Glamour : this is the most important aspect if bloggers are meant to be celebrated, most bloggers awards have failed to host any form of award ceremony to celebrate winners of and so have lack the prestige. glamorous ceremony are needed to give any award needed prestige.
Publicity : most bloggers awards have made their criteria for selection of winners hidden and have had questionable credibility because of these reasons.
Public Engagement : a major reason why bloggers awards should be organized aside from celebrating and acknowledging bloggers, it is to enlighten the public the right place(blogs) to get information and not to be misled by desperate bloggers, west africa bloggers award is making sure the public has a bigger involvement in its award proceedures.
Workshop : bloggers need to be professionals, and so west africa bloggers award is dedicated to give all its nominees trainings and lectures to live up to the required standard set by the west africa bloggers award.
West Africa Bloggers Award call for sponsorship and partnership from the General Public, Firms, Government and Bloggers.

FOR ENQUIRY AND SPONSORSHIP
OLUFEMI : 0_8_1_1_5_5_7_2_6_3_4
TIMILEHIN : 0_8_1_2_8_5_0_6_5_8_0

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Verified Paypal Account For Sale 2k Each / Interswitch Is Unsecured / Swishmax: Exported SWF Files Play Upside Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.