Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria (4881 Views)

Which Viable Business Can I Start With 150k? / Which Viable Business Can I Start With N150k To N200k? / What Viable Business Can N500k Start In Port Harcourt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by Hedonistically: 7:52am On Sep 21, 2017
This thread would be a scammers delight. I can already visualise them, salivating at the prospect of laying hands on a large chunk of your hard earned cash.

Here's my advice. Set up tight Imports and sales operation, focusing on a very small number of products in a profitable niche (I deliberately wouldn't specify any here).

Select a shortlist of products (Based on extensive research on sites like Alibaba, Aliexpress, and Amazon).

Set up a well-designed Facebook page, and then set up a Facebook advertising campaign with a relatively small budget of about N10k or less.

Run an advertising campaign on Facebook for the products you've shortlisted (without actually buying or stocking them yet). The purpose of this campaign is to gauge market response.

If you get positive response to any product in your shortlist, go ahead to source such products from China...yiu don't have to order too many units. Perhaps even N500, 000 or much less would be enough for the first batch of Imports, depending on the unit price of each product.

When the products arrive, you can then accelerate your Facebook marketing (along with supplemental marketing on Instagram, Nairaland, etc).

Enter into order fulfilment or delivery arrangements with any decent courier service or delivery company, to deliver orders to buyers and collect payment on your behalf.

If the first batch of Imports sell out within the set time frame, then it's time for you to enter into customisation arrangements with the supplier (to rebrand the generic products into your own brand name). This doesn't cost much. It only means that you might have to import a higher number of units.

As soon as you hit the ground running, you'll learn the process very quickly and set up a foolproof system that would involve both online and offline supplies and retailing of your products across Nigeria. This would eat up the entire N20m and produce a very solid, sustainable business with excellent profit margins. You would be on your way to hundreds of millions in turnover within a few years.

This process is not as simple as it sounds, but it is not so difficult either. Do it one step at a time and you'll get the hang of it in no time.

RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH. Only ask questions about each stage or step of the process that you don't understand.

Most importantly, DO NOT trust anyone with your money!

5 Likes

Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by 9jawear(m): 8:12am On Sep 21, 2017
i know a fund manager that can manage a minimum of $5000 of your funds using binary trading, it is managed trading, you don't give the trader your money ,just access to your account on binary.com , open an account, fund your account and give the trader your account details and the trader who is a professional for over 20 years would trade with your account and you are guaranteed an roi of 10$ daily on your funds.The profit made each month would be split with the trader in the ratio 60:40 , the trader takes 60% while you take 40% . Average monthly roi is 150% of the total capital.Message me if you are interested. It is totally risk free,and there is evidence of previous trades and past clients who have successfully been trading
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by kismo(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2017
ElChidi:

I've always known that investing in student hostel in Nigeria would be a home run because I know about the shortage of accommodation in Nigerian institutions. Only thing is I've always believed it would cost a fortune to set up a good one. But with what you said about the cost in Ibadan, it seems very promising.

Please do you have an idea of how much students pay per hostel bed or per hostel room in Ibadan around UI or Ibadan Polytechnic?

A good self-con in these areas can be between 150k to 200k per annum.
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by dhamydre: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3987996/looking-investment-potential-partner-bar..please do go through my article here and if you are interested and willing, you can email me at maydre15@gmail.com or whatsapp me @ 07033687519. Hope to hear from you. Thanks.
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by YabaLeftist: 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
Fxmanager:

This is the best structured, secured and transparent investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum and it takes 5 mins to your ecurrency payment system "Megatransfer", regulated and Licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority of UK(FCA)", then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Mastercard/Visa debit cards From Megatransfer. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to investors capital is 30% of investors capital. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Lobbish!

3 Likes

Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by YabaLeftist: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

Sponson my Audio youtube brand channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3VqvTATKsPiDTe6XF5fifg named SIMBAZ which is a major audio brand I set up for Audio and cinema tutorials made for USA and UK guys that is just 2months old and profitable from ads and eBay affiliate and can make so much with my other ideas to build the brand, as I have serious? experience in cinema equipment installation, Home theater installation for big brand in USA like SVS, KLIPSCH, POLK AUDIO and many so if you want to build a major first in Africa audio brand then call my number on my profile and I can relocate to Lagos or USA if you can fund it dude.

grin grin grin

Seriously dude, you're funny! Hehehe!

We're talking money, you're talking bullshyte! angry

5 Likes

Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by Monjerk: 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2017
While you are still looking for a good business to invest on, I might not have a business that will really get your mind right now but you can also think of how to keep the money till when you get the right business to invest, think about this:

1. Invest your money in treasury bill while you are waiting for the good business to venture into.
2. Use your money to buy some movable/consumable items during their season (when the price is at minimum) and store them for resell when price is at peak period; there are many items to go into, do your research well and you will be glad to do it; palm oil, melon, maize and so on.
I have a friend that bought palm oil using 500k @50k per drum around February, he resell the oil @200k per drum during peak period which is normally between Oct-Dec.

I have business and other idea that i would not want to share it here for some reason best known to me but if you care, I can send it to your mail to ponder on them and decide.

Keep your money tight please, it is not easy to save that amount of money, keep away from fraudsters.

Good luck!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by heybeemoney(m): 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
ElChidi:
Hello house, I'm based in the US and I've been seriously considering starting a business in Nigeria. I would like to invest about 20 million naira in a viable business in Nigeria and I would really need the help of my naija brothers and sisters in the house to educate me on viable business options in Nigeria.

Hope to hear from you guys.

if truly that you have that amount, I will advice you to venture into AUTOMATED CAR WASH BUSINESS..... you can browse more about it... I think with 7m you can start up. the machine will cost you around 4-5m from China.
this is the kind of business that can guarantee you net income close or more than 50k par day...
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by leatfabiano3681(m): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
You can invest in our shoemaking company and shoemaking school....if interested send me a mail...

1 Like

Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by kismo(m): 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2017
heybeemoney:

if truly that you have that amount, I will advice you to venture into AUTOMATED CAR WASH BUSINESS..... you can browse more about it... I think with 7m you can start up. the machine will cost you around 4-5m from China.
this is the kind of business that can guarantee you net income close or more than 50k par day...

Good business. Remember the op will not be fully on ground to monitor the business. Can you please send me your phone number. We need to talk. 08038505585. I have few things to discuss with you.
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by opeyemix: 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
ElChidi:
Hello house, I'm based in the US and I've been seriously considering starting a business in Nigeria. I would like to invest about 20 million naira in a viable business in Nigeria and I would really need the help of my naija brothers and sisters in the house to educate me on viable business options in Nigeria.

Before taking any decision, i suggest that you read this
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by heybeemoney(m): 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
kismo:

Good business. Remember the op will not be fully on ground to monitor the business. Can you please send me your phone number. We need to talk. 08038505585. I have few things to discuss with you.
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by MICHEAL346(m): 7:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
How about the stationery and office IT procurement business. call me for details sha, 08089682718
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:01pm On Sep 21, 2017
YabaLeftist:

grin grin grin

Seriously dude, you're funny! Hehehe!

We're talking money, you're talking bullshyte! angry

That is why I said you and many Nigerians are idiots, do you even comprehend what I do for a leaving fool, go to your home and keep feeding on your mother's pot and keep letting the world pass you by, see this cow you think everyone online are jobless trolls like you.
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by Mac05(m): 11:57pm On Sep 21, 2017
Since your are not based in Nigeria, partnership is one way to invest your money. An MOU can be drafted.

If u r interested in the entertainment business email me.

I can also invest your money by buying land in a prestin environment that will surely double your money in minimum of 5 years. email me

youngmac5@hotmail.com

1 Like

Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by ElChidi: 12:29am On Sep 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by ElChidi: 12:31am On Sep 22, 2017
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by ElChidi: 12:33am On Sep 22, 2017
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by ElChidi: 12:34am On Sep 22, 2017
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by ElChidi: 12:44am On Sep 22, 2017
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by Monjerk: 10:28am On Sep 22, 2017
ElChidi:

Awesome ideas. I know treasury bill gets you up to 18% per annum in Nigeria which is great but inflation rate in Nigeria is equally high so I'm really looking for something that would easily and massively outdo the inflation rate in Nigeria.

But the second idea has made it into my top two ideas for business in Nigeria. My only concern is do you think it is something that can be done even when I'm not fully on ground? Since it's seasonal I'm guessing that may be possible.

Do you have links on how to get agric products such as palm oil and corn in large quantities? Also do you know about people who are experts in building storage facilities such as barns and silos?

Well it is possible to do it just as you have said because most of those items are seasonal items, you need to know also that you cannot handle it all by yourself as most of this items are not readily cheat in the urban area but in rural areas so you need to have the link and the network of this produce.
I have link for palm oil and melon, as for corn I can easily get the contact. I know about people that can build silos but not much about barns but I can do research about that, But for the palm oil, you need drums for the storage and also storage facility (warehouse) for it.
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by fxjunkie(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by Willie2015: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=ElChidi post=60585930]Hello house, I'm based in the US and I've been seriously considering starting a business in Nigeria. I would like to invest about 20 million naira in a viable business in Nigeria and I would really need the help of my naija brothers and sisters in the house to educate me on viable business options in Nigeria.

Hope to hear from you guys.[/quote

It is advisable to keep your money if you are not fully on ground. Biz environment in Nigeria is too hostile.
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by ElChidi: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
ElChidi:

I know the business environment in Nigeria is hostile but I also know that Nigeria is an emerging economy with loads of opportunities for entrepreneurs.

People are making it here but since you're not based here, invest in treasury bills
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by kismo(m): 2:47am On Sep 28, 2017
Boss, treasury bill na nonsense ooo.

Pidgin2:

People are making it here but since you're not based here, invest in treasury bills
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by sellamarket(m): 3:08am On Sep 28, 2017
Check here: http://www.ioumoney.info if you need a loan to start your business
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by haggai247: 6:44am On Sep 28, 2017
ElChidi:

wow you stay in the US please invest there and make cool $$$
invest in kindle direct publishing you don't need to do anything
just hire a virtually assistant, writer on freelance guru or upwork,graphic designers
you are good to go
Google emeka ossai or on nairaland mk82 LEARN what they do and do it better,
you just sleep and be,getting alerts till death
don't forget to pay your offerings to me if you get there lol
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by haggai247: 6:51am On Sep 28, 2017
you can also Invest In fbn treasury Bill it save and secure
search for a thread by feelamong it gives all advice you would need regarding treasury Bill investment in Nigeria
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by twaintoy(f): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
With #3000 and your facebook account with over 300 friends, you can join recad media and make #400 daily. If you are interested chat me up on whatsapp 09099156830 or PM me for more info.
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by Sobandemojisola: 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Learn on how to be self employed today. PRACTICALLY learn on how to produce the following items with ISO (international standard organization) specified formula:
««««««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

1. (Pharmaceuticals) - Methylated spirit,Hydrogen peroxide, Eusol lotion, IODINETINCTURE/GENTINE VIOLET, Calamine lotion, Vitamin C, Cough & Paracetamol syrups etc
««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

2. Liquid soap, Medicated soap, Laundrybar soap, Detergent, Dettol, Izal, Toilet cleanser (harpic), Bleach (hypo), Liquid Air freshener, CAR AIR FRESHENER, GEL AIR FRESHENER, INSECTICIDES, LIQUID STARCH, Balm, Vim powder, FOOT POWDER, Toothpaste, SCENTED CANDLES, SULPHUR CREAM, Body cream, Hair cream, Hair shampoo, Hair styling gel, Hair conditional, nail glue removal, nail paint removal, Petroleum jelly, After-shave, Perfume, Tear-gas, Shoe polish paste, WALL PAINTS, Cloth dyeing, mosquitoes killer candle, mosquitoes killer night cream, antimalarial soap, anti-malarial body cream, etc.
««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

3. Ice cream, Yoghurt drink, BISCUITS, Bread baking & confectioneries, Palm wine bottling, Sweets, FOOD DRINKS, CARBONATED DRINKS (Alcoholic and non-alcoholic), fufu flour, pounded yam flour, Beans flour, CORN STARCHand Custard powder.
««««««»»»»««««««««»«»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

One on one practical training, Learn on how to be self employed today! Also, contact us for FACTORY set up.

OUR SERVICES:

::: Selling of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials for any of this products and also pharmaceutical chemicals

::: Supplying of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials to any part of the country, no matter how small is the quantity

::: One on One trainings on any of the listed products

::: ONLINE TRAINING (OPEN CHAT WITH PICTURES)

::: Help in registration (NAFDAC, CAC, TRADEMARK, SON, BARCODE etc)

::: Setting up a factory.

::: WRITING OF DIFFERENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

A trial will surely convince you.

Olamoj skills acquisition center
Call: 0-9-0-six-2-six-6-eleven-60
email:omujaidu@gmail.com
Re: What Viable Business Can I Start With About N20 Million In Nigeria by dejavuumi(m): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hit me up in what's app let's discuss I have two very good business ideas ( I'm currently doing them but it needs expansion ) what's app number 08036763980

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

greetings from TURKEY. I need Sesame / Igbo; Ekuku - Yoruba; Isasa - Hausa; Ridi / The Dollar Has Crashed To N1,390 On Binance After FG BAN / FG To Stop Rice Importation In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.